• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dad finds sex ad on craigslist for daughter taken by CPS

CPS can be heavy handed. But some parents need to loose their children. Sometimes these parents will blame CPS instead of accepting responsibility for their own addictions and abuse or neglect. It would not surprise me to much is one of these parents might place an ad on Craigslist to slander CPS. I would need to hear a lot more from both sides to form an opinion.

To me this "father" sounds much more interested in blaming CPS. I think most of us would just be pleading "Please help me save my daughter." And not be worried about placing blame until she was safe.

Reactions: Changed
i think we need to be careful with all things important w CPS...
while some states have a very good system there are other states like here in florid that the CPS system sucks and in no way is doing their job protecting children...
children are needlessly dieing

Let us be honest with each other. It is very possible that the reason this guy is on the internet looking for people to believe him is that no one who knows him personally believes anything he says.

Reactions: Mwalex
Let us be honest with each other. It is very possible that the reason this guy is on the internet looking for people to believe him is that no one who knows him personally believes anything he says.

Another possible explanation is that government bureaucracies tend to swallow people into their maw for no apparent reason. I get the feeling you think there are no horror stories surrounding CPS agencies all through the country. I also get the impression that you're wrong.

Being that I am not a Craigslist companion hunter, but I do shop cl for car and jeep parts and related junk, just what are the chances of:
1. My daughter got cps.
2. I look for sex off cl.
3. I find my daughter, bammo...

Or...
1. My daughter got cps.
2. While shopping for tools on cl, I accidentally hit w》m,
3. I find my daughter bammo....

Something seems off here and really rotten.... just sayin..

Another possible explanation is that government bureaucracies tend to swallow people into their maw for no apparent reason. I get the feeling you think there are no horror stories surrounding CPS agencies all through the country. I also get the impression that you're wrong.

You are correct on the first, that heavy handed government assholes can just destroy someone for sadistic fun. If I thought that this never happened I would be wrong. I lack enough information to be certain in this case, I'm only pointing out some areas where I think this story might start to unwind if it were investigated. I know some police officers, and in my opinion any of them would drop whatever they were doing to investigate this, and take whatever lawful steps necessary to protect the child. I know several attorneys and ditto for them. I had an attorney representing me in a business case get a court appearance delayed because he was representing a child pro-bono in a nasty divorce proceeding. In this case he deferred income to take the time to do right by a child.

Yes some of the CPS horror stories are true but some are not....

I have also had the pleasure of being well antiquated with several brilliant pathological liars in my life. One was a rated chess master. After enough exposure their stories began to have a certain sound to them. While I do not know if this story is true, it has that sound. Of course the child must be protected, but let us make certain that the father is not the one she needs to be protected from.

It does stink.

I have a crap ton of experience reporting to CPS and get feedback from meetings that nothing was done and the case was closed. This after reports from the ER, the police, and Fire/EMS.
Im talking undernourished kids in the hands of dope addled delinquent parents, health needs not cared for, broken teeth and no dental care, dirtier than any kid should be except for playing hard outside.

states vary and not all do a good job and some do stupid stuff.

I dont do social media (this is my online presence) and would be doing stuff vs posting on the internet.
And Foster care sucks. I can remember 2 kids I lost who died in foster care of circumstances not ok. Then I have friends who specialize in foster to adopt of special needs kids and would give anything to help anyone in need.

None of its easy and this seems wierd to me. Thats all.

The entire CPS system / idea is nothing but the government rampaging roughshod over families just for political gain or to make people give up their rights (or gun rights especially) etc.

While there are a few valid cases usually it goes like this:

Actual abuser actually abusing kids... plays nice with the self important asses in CPS, they claim victory and another one under their heel, abuser goes on as normal till kid is dead

Decent hard working family trying to raise respectful, law abiding kids & stand up for themselves -- Violently torn apart by vicious dedicated to evil CPS workers to show what happens if you stand up to their bullying.

I dunno if it's true or not, but it is odd that a board member for the Foster home she went to just got popped for child trafficking related crimes, and her husband as well.

http://m.wtol.com/toledonewsnow/db_347256/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=ZFC5N7cw

EXACTLY. If it was only the dad making those accusations, I would have my doubts too. But there is smoke there besides the one he's making and where there is smoke there is fire.

Regardless of the reason, if God forbid I ever got hint of some online ad featuring my child, I would be on the hunt in a NY minute and I would be bringing fucking hell with me.

This thread is 3 years old, but let's look at this objectively:
1) CPS has failed before and will fail again. They are humans, it happens.
2) This girl was 16 when she initiated the entire ordeal that resulted in removal. Likely because Dad was being a parent.
3) this girl was 16 possibly 17 when her add appeared. She is most likely a willing participant. She has made a decision on the lifestyle she wishes to live.

As a Police Officer, I work with CPS here in Texas frequently. Most of the employee's are hard working and truly care about the kids. There is a very high turnover rate for several reasons.
1) You are exposed to the absolute worst of society that abuse, through intent or neglect, the most vulnerable and innocent of society.
2) despite your best efforts, you are confounded by the legal system

2) This girl was 16 when she initiated the entire ordeal that resulted in removal. Likely because Dad was being a parent.
3) this girl was 16 possibly 17 when her add appeared. She is most likely a willing participant. She has made a decision on the lifestyle she wishes to live.

As a Police Officer, I work with CPS here in Texas frequently. Most of the employee's are hard working and truly care about the kids. There is a very high turnover rate for several reasons.
1) You are exposed to the absolute worst of society that abuse, through intent or neglect, the most vulnerable and innocent of society.
Really? You as a police officer think most prostitutes, underage ones at that, are “willing participants “

Easily manipulated, is a much better description than willing participant. Pimps and abusers get in the heads of the people they control through fear, and manipulation.
You appear to be naive.
I'm not saying that there aren't kids that are manipulated, but many are willing participants.

Last edited:
Really? You as a police officer think most prostitutes, underage ones at that, are “willing participants “
Yeah, when you hear a 12 year old girl during an interview saying "I was riding him balls deep" (she fucked a guy's dad because the guy dumped her) .
Or When you have a different 12 year old confess that she pursued an 18 year old for sexual purposes.
It's called the real world, most people are completely blind to it. Count yourself lucky.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
Yeah, when you hear a 12 year old girl during an interview saying "I was riding him balls deep" (she fucked a guy's dad because the guy dumped her) .
Or When you have a different 12 year old confess that she pursued an 18 year old for sexual purposes.
It's called the real world, most people are completely blind to it. Count yourself lucky.

No, its called a biased opinion because of what you have seen. You have no right to judge every victim based on guess you have, from seeing a different victim. That could have been willing participant or could have just rationalized the abuse, and thinks its normal. As a "police officer" is that your job?

No, its called a biased opinion because of what you have seen. You have no right to judge every victim based on guess you have, from seeing a different victim. That could have been willing participant or could have just rationalized the abuse, and thinks its normal.
Whatever. I did not say "all" I said "many", if you look at what has been reported, this girl has "legally" run away from home to engage in a lifestyle.
All I can say is, you really have no idea.
There is the world that some folks seem to live in, they don't see what is really going on. These are the folks that go to work, pay their bills, go camping, fishing or to the beach on the weekend.
The real world is an ugly place.
You would be astounded by what folks willingly participate in.

I’ve seen cps weaponized more times than good. Like 99/1. They do more harm than good. They are needed, but they usually have their hands tied when it actually matters, however THAT works.

Whatever. I did not say "all" I said "many", if you look at what has been reported, this girl has "legally" run away from home to engage in a lifestyle.
There is the world that some folks seem to live in, they don't see what is really going on. These are the folks that go to work, pay their bills, go camping, fishing or to the beach on the weekend.
Yes none of them have been raped/abused/molested or has drugs forced down their throat by pimps.

All natural born whores especially the 12 year olds

Reactions: supercorndogs
No, its called a biased opinion because of what you have seen. You have no right to judge every victim based on guess you have, from seeing a different victim. That could have been willing participant or could have just rationalized the abuse, and thinks its normal. As a "police officer" is that your job?
My job is to put the perps in jail, which I do.
Even when the 12 year old is a willing participant.

Reactions: HeavyAssault

I have worked at youth facility for youth with diagnosed disorders, that were on their way to youth prisons. I don't think you have any idea, or any right to judge these people. Your biased opinion of people comes from dealing with people on their worst day, while sitting behind a uniform they have been taught to despise, and they believe is more abusive than their actual abusers. Kids who are abused have no idea its wrong and abnormal. For them it is just life. They love and miss their parents, and don't know their parents are the scum of the earth. Its a pretty sad situation, not helped by people who throw it a box, and ignore it because they don't understand it.

I have worked at youth facility for youth with diagnosed disorders, that were on their way to youth prisons. I don't think you have any idea, or any right to judge these people. Your biased opinion of people comes from dealing with people on their worst day, while sitting behind a uniform they have been taught to despise, and they believe is more abusive than their actual abusers. Kids who are abused have no idea its wrong and abnormal. For them it is just life. They love and miss their parents, and don't know their parents are the scum of the earth. Its a pretty sad situation, not helped by people who throw it a box, and ignore it because they don't understand it.
I don't judge them.
I just report facts.
I hate the abusers and love putting them behind bars. I most definitely empathize with the victims.
I just don't view the world through rose colored glasses. I know for a fact, that some choose the lifestyle, because I've talked to them.

What is this if not a judgment? You sure can't know its a fact.

That is an opinion. An opinion based on the available evidence and experience.
You don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it.
It is what it is.

Based on this, you have formed an opinion that she wanted to be hooker? I think maybe you are relying too much on intuition and not enough on facts.

You don't seem to have any idea how abusers groom people. If you think the stuff deersniper said only happens in movies, you are being naive. You think the kid on my unit who was given drugs and raped up to the age of 10 thought it was wrong what had happened to him? He had no idea. Do you think it was ok, because he was a willing participant?

Based on this, you have formed an opinion that she wanted to be hooker? I think maybe you are relying too much on intuition and not enough on facts.

You don't seem to have any idea how abusers groom people. If you think the stuff deersniper said only happens in movies, you are being naive. You think the kid on my unit who was given drugs and raped up to the age of 10 thought it was wrong what had happened to him? He had no idea. Do you think it was ok, because he was a willing participant?
I do have an idea how they groom kids.
At what point is someone responsible for their own behaviour?
You entrust a 16 year old with operating a 3000 pound motorized missile, at what point are they responsible enough to make a decision?

CPS can be heavy handed. But some parents need to loose their children. Sometimes these parents will blame CPS instead of accepting responsibility for their own addictions and abuse or neglect. It would not surprise me to much is one of these parents might place an ad on Craigslist to slander CPS. I would need to hear a lot more from both sides to form an opinion.

To me this "father" sounds much more interested in blaming CPS. I think most of us would just be pleading "Please help me save my daughter." And not be worried about placing blame until she was safe.

CPS will not help "save your daughter", only an idiot would think something like that.

30 years ago, it was the same miserable incompetent crap it is today. I worked with a guy who came home from a swing shift to find a 20y/o druggie banging his slutty 15 y/o daughter on his living room floor. He said, the druggie just glanced up at him and kept on railing his daughter, so he kicked the doper square in the asshole with steel toed boots, that took the wind out of him so to speak. He then dragged his naked ass into the street by his hair and his tramp daughter called 911.

Cops arrive to find this loser groaning from a broken asshole on the sidewalk, the kid demands they arrest her dad for assaulting the love of her life. Instead they arrest the druggie for statutory rape, trespassing and his outstanding warrants. Cops and adults agree a 15 y/o is a minor. Next day kid calls CPS, they remove her from the home within 24 hours and happily reunite her with her druggie in a foster care situation. CPS goes to court to suck $780 a month from her parents for "child support" for the whore daughter. CPS refuses to let them see daughter until Dad attends "anger management" classes and agrees to let daughter fuck guys in her house, according to CPS she is an equal home owner since she lives there and "her rights must be respected". Dad refuses. Mom goes apeshit because she wants whore daughter home. Marriage of 25 years goes in the toilet. Rape case dies because daughter and mother want it dropped.

CPS helps whore daughter fuck over parents in court, whore daughter gets pregnant by druggie or one of the other foster kids while in CPS custody. CPS goes after parents to "accept responsibility" for loser grand child born while daughter is in their care. CPS took them to court to make them pay for it too. Mom wants whore and loser grandkid home, Dad says nope, no frigging way. Marriage ends.

From start to finish 18 maybe 20 months. 15 y/o is now pushing 18 with a couple of arrests for drugs and prostitution, mom watches druggie kid in filthy house with doper boyfriend hanging around they live in $1800 a month supplied by Dad in court ordered alimony and child support and various welfare payments.

Dad finishes his career where we worked after 28 years, takes an overseas gig with a oil field contractor, sells all his remaining shit and leaves country. We were buddies for several years, he never came back to the states. All because CPS felt a 15 y/o had the right to do as she pleased. One of countless stories of CPS success.

So are a bunch of parents. It’s all a big fuckery of a world, nobody wins and the children involved always lose.
true, but our taxes aren't used to pay the parents, but are used to pay the scum that are giving kids to child molesters.

true, but our taxes aren't used to pay the parents, but are used to pay the scum that are giving kids to child molesters.
So is there any other agency that can handle the placement of children when their abusive parents get thrown in jail and no other family wants to take them in?

Im not saying thereis no need for a rework, definitely needs to be much greater oversight of the processes, but eliminating CPS/DFS is not the answer.

Reactions: MarinePMI
CPS will not help "save your daughter", only an idiot would think something like that.

30 years ago, it was the same miserable incompetent crap it is today. I worked with a guy who came home from a swing shift to find a 20y/o druggie banging his slutty 15 y/o daughter on his living room floor. He said, the druggie just glanced up at him and kept on railing his daughter, so he kicked the doper square in the asshole with steel toed boots, that took the wind out of him so to speak. He then dragged his naked ass into the street by his hair and his tramp daughter called 911.

Cops arrive to find this loser groaning from a broken asshole on the sidewalk, the kid demands they arrest her dad for assaulting the love of her life. Instead they arrest the druggie for statutory rape, trespassing and his outstanding warrants. Cops and adults agree a 15 y/o is a minor. Next day kid calls CPS, they remove her from the home within 24 hours and happily reunite her with her druggie in a foster care situation. CPS goes to court to suck $780 a month from her parents for "child support" for the whore daughter. CPS refuses to let them see daughter until Dad attends "anger management" classes and agrees to let daughter fuck guys in her house, according to CPS she is an equal home owner since she lives there and "her rights must be respected". Dad refuses. Mom goes apeshit because she wants whore daughter home. Marriage of 25 years goes in the toilet. Rape case dies because daughter and mother want it dropped.

CPS helps whore daughter fuck over parents in court, whore daughter gets pregnant by druggie or one of the other foster kids while in CPS custody. CPS goes after parents to "accept responsibility" for loser grand child born while daughter is in their care. CPS took them to court to make them pay for it too. Mom wants whore and loser grandkid home, Dad says nope, no frigging way. Marriage ends.

From start to finish 18 maybe 20 months. 15 y/o is now pushing 18 with a couple of arrests for drugs and prostitution, mom watches druggie kid in filthy house with doper boyfriend hanging around they live in $1800 a month supplied by Dad in court ordered alimony and child support and various welfare payments.

Dad finishes his career where we worked after 28 years, takes an overseas gig with a oil field contractor, sells all his remaining shit and leaves country. We were buddies for several years, he never came back to the states. All because CPS felt a 15 y/o had the right to do as she pleased. One of countless stories of CPS success.
According to some here, the daughter in your story is a victim because she was groomed and someone held her down and forcefully injected dope into her.

So is there any other agency that can handle the placement of children when their abusive parents get thrown in jail and no other family wants to take them in?

Im not saying thereis no need for a rework, definitely needs to be much greater oversight of the processes, but eliminating CPS/DFS is not the answer.
right, no clear answer, but the current situation and statistics are untenable. what happens to the staff that are guilty?

"Most people don't know about our nation's foster care to sex trafficking pipeline, but the facts are sobering. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) found that "of the more than 18,500 endangered runaways reported to NCMEC in 2016, one in six were likely victims of child sex trafficking. Of those, 86 percent were in the care of social services when they went missing."

According to some here, the daughter in your story is a victim because she was groomed and someone held her down and forcefully injected dope into her.

She was the "victim" and CPS was the criminal who did it to her. The guy who got his life ruined was collateral damage in their scheme.

The real world is an can be an ugly place.

You got that right, brother. Ive seen more than I wish Id seen. Id can really jade you, even put you into depression.

It's a twitter thing, allegedly daughter (16) was being a bitch and he grabbed her phone so she filed a DV complaint on him and he got his ass kicked, and she got sent to foster care. Later on, he found an ad on craigslist offering her up for sex.

The first part of this scenario happened to my neighbor last year. His 15 year old cunt of a daughter jumped out of the moving truck after he picked her up from juvi, she ran to the nearest house and said he that he hit her. The cops responded and took him out in cuffs. He sent her off to bad girl school, good riddance.