• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Dakota Arms 76 African 458 Lott looking to trade

RemCustom6

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2019
    I have a Dakota Arms built model 76 African grade that I am looking to trade. The rifle was spared no expense. It is the African model with, rust blue, color case action, floor metal, and grip cap. It has a piece of XXX English walnut for the stock. The grip cap is skeletonize. It has the African sight package with quarter rib. It is chambered in 458 Lott. I have all of the paperwork which also includes the certificate of authenticity. Cost to build this rifle was 11.5k, without optics. I had the rifle built for a possible African hunt but now won’t be going anytime soon. If you are interested in possibly working a trade, I am highly interested in a fine watch. Rolex, Brietling, Omega. The trade wood be 3/4 value straight up in your favor unless we come to an agreement otherwise. The rifle would ship to your FFL of choice with insured shipping. I do have a Swaro optic we could work in the deal if you were interested in that also. Pm me and I will be glad to send you pics of the rifle as well as the Swaro.

Last edited:
    I am kind of in the same situation with two African rifles... so I changed my hunt to MuskOx in Arctic Canada. Before you get rid of an amazing rifle... take a look at Muskox, Walrus or Polar Bear in Nunavit...

Just a thought. Sounds like a beautiful rifle!

And things will improve. Namibia is still pretty safe.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: RemCustom6
    I do appreciate that sir, I do have a few other Dakota built rifles and thought this one was prob the best one to perhaps part with. Both of my other Dakota’s I have owned for several years and hunted with them, so they show signs of my use. This 458 is pristine so it makes the best choice to try to move. MuskOx sounds fun! I will look into that!
    Thanks!

I would sell the rifle by itself for 7500.00, and with the Swaro for 9k, insured shipping to your FFL of choice. You can always hit me with an offer also. Worst I can say is no.