• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Daniel defense 6mm delta Pro barrels

Notsopractical

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2017
WA
I've contacted them twice in the past year. First time there was not a response. The second time here recently I was told that the original barrel replacement was available on their wem site but, here's the best they could come up with was, that all of their new sales of the 6mm delta 5 pro takes precedense over barrel replacement availability. If you look at any advertisement for this rifle, it clearly states the interchaneability of a replacement barrel. For the past two years I have given many a comment regarding the accuracy of said unit. It is without a doubt, an extremely spot on bug holer, with decent ammo. They claim 2k down the tube easily before concerns for a new barrel should be considered. Mine is over the 2k mark and, still shooting great. Maybe this is merely a marketing ploy to then step up and buy another or do a custom, have no idea. This is not a rant about the company, only showing dissatisfaction in their ability to back up what they sell, no different for anything one might buy. Proof Research does offer a carbon replacement but only in 24 inch. Not interested in carbon, yet as it goes this may be the only option. I have a Bergara bmp b14 in 6.5 creed, ran nearly 4200 rounds through it before replacing the barrel. Yes, the barrel was a proprietary unit, so far as I thought then. My local through my interaction replaed it with a Barrlein barrel, same length mtu 24 in stainless. Better than the original. I believe Daniel Defense makes a superior product, I just wished they could be more open about marketing strategies when it comes to conversation with the public about products even if it needs to be behind closed doors. I merely would like access to another barrel, sometime. Any thoughts fellers would be appreciated. Soon to be a hobby that's becoming unaffordable.

I'm in the same boat.......as far as I'm concerned.......their existing customers can soon be ex-customers.

I called multiple times and pretty much to me is that's a complete lack of support for that model. I took the scope off mine, and it sits.

Reactions: Notsopractical