• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes dark ops counter sniper scopes

Re: dark ops counter sniper scopes

Based on his question, I believe he can read. I'm afraid it is the comprehension that is lacking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HN7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forwardeyes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HN7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DIESEL758</div><div class="ubbcode-body">come on guys like i said iam new to this and i dont want pay for some crap </div></div>

If a scope have the word "sniper" in its name -> it's a POS. Stay away from them. </div></div>
Super Sniper is a good scope,but youve probably never used one huh? </div></div>
Actually, the new scope called SWFA SS scope now. The word "Super Sniper" was used by the old company as a marketing gimmick also and it was a POS. Only recently the scope line was acquired by SWFA and fix the problem that they become good quality scope. They also change the name to SS to avoid sounding like a airsoft scope. </div></div>

HN7

Not an attack but...

The old SWFA SS 10x,16x,16x rear focus are probably the standby inexpensive scope for many of the folks here on the Hide.Other than being MOA/MIL I can't fault them especially for the price.The ones I've owned were great scopes! Many others have reported the same.The 10x side focus did have some problems.

To the OP

Spend a little more money and get a Bushnell 4200 3-12x44 MIL/MIL FFP.It'll be money well spent.I almost feel stupid when I compare it to my $1850 and $2700 scopes because it's 98% of what they are for 1/2 or 1/3 the price.

I know what you mean. Just saying from my point of view, a respectable scope maker wouldn't put "sniper", "special ops",... in their scope name to draw people attention.
Let's just agree that the SWFA SS a 1 good apple in 100 spoiled case, shall we?

The funny thing is that these morons are actually serious. Reading some of the BS on their website is actually entertaining. Definetely worth a few minutes for a good laugh. Appearantly the location of the shop was a "Primary Nuclear Target for the Soviets" due to it being the optical engineering "Mecca" for military weapons and the like. Hillarious to say the least.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeo556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The funny thing is that these morons are actually serious. Reading some of the BS on their website is actually entertaining. Definetely worth a few minutes for a good laugh. Appearantly the location of the shop was a "Primary Nuclear Target for the Soviets" due to it being the optical engineering "Mecca" for military weapons and the like. Hillarious to say the least. </div></div>

I'd like to meet whoever is in charge over there and give them a nice kick in the nuts. I can't believe that with all of the false advertising suits and whatnot these days that they can make all of these outrageous claims and get away with it.

Ok so know iam looking at the Falcon 5-25x56 scope not a bad price 464.00. I am thinking this will get the job done for what i want to use it for, sounds like i wont have any problems using at 700 to 1000 yards, what do y'all think about this scope, its in my price range for right know.

I use the falcon menace 4-14x44 and i am very happy with it! I have made shots out to 1000 with this scope and i am very happy with it, the extra magnification might be nice as well

if you buy a falcon, buy it from an established company like SWFA as the warranty is dealer based, not manufacturer based.

did you look in the used optics section here?

yes i have looked in the classifieds, i think i am going to order from SWFA for they have a pretty good price.

Might be a crap scope but the counter snipers make a dandy hammer to pound in tent stakes, baseball bat or a target on the range.

Flyingbullseye

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might be a crap scope but the counter snipers make a dandy hammer to pound in tent stakes, baseball bat or a target on the range.

Flyingbullseye </div></div>
Don't forget they make a great accessory for your BB and pellet CheyTac Intervention .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might be a crap scope but the counter snipers make a dandy hammer to pound in tent stakes, baseball bat or a target on the range.

Flyingbullseye </div></div>

Not sure about the scopes themselves, but I sent in my Premier Heritage to <span style="font-weight: bold">Daaaark Ops</span> to get some of their Battlestar Galactium coating and it improved my light transmission by close to a ponchoot of a percent!
grin.gif

And two pages since last night!

Never put my hand on a CS product, but from what I have heard about them my son has a better setup!!!
SU1HMDAwNjMtMjAxMDA3MTktMjEyOS5qcGc.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OFIS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask and ye shall receive

</div></div>

This makes me laugh hard every time one of you post it! He should man the booth at Shot!
grin.gif

Like X-Biscuit or whatever the fuck his name is even knows what a Mildot reticle is besides what is on Modern Warfare rifles...

More of a Dark Funeral and Satyricon fan myself anyways.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Battlestar Galactium </div></div>

LMFAO!

that is too wild...i got to get me one of those titanium edition scopes
smile.gif

I just feel bad because I could have got 2 of those instead of my USO and have money left over.