• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Day Six.. I'm PISSED!

GasLight

That Guy
Banned !
Minuteman
Well, got to work just on time today, and things were going good. Then I ripped my damn aeropostal skinny jeans, WTF!!! I talked to the Lead about it, and he said it is just a part of the job... PART OF THE JOB?!?! Dude, these things cost $89. He just said that I should get a cheaper pair of jeans. Yeah, great advice man, nothin they can do about them. Then to top it all off, they made me clock out to run home and change. What a way to ruin a Monday... Time for an Olde English to help settle this crap down.

Ok, this has got to be Gaslight trolling. No way any self-respecting Hider or blue collar dude is wearing Aeropostale jeans to work. I call bullshit...

The OP needs to be careful. This skinny jeans and piss thing could become a "career path" in itself.

I'm waiting to hear about an incident with a red swingline stapler. Dave's drinking again, must have another kiddo on the way, or soon.

That is what you get for wearing skinny jeans to work. Work jeans are for work. Save those fancy jeans for going out and trying to impress the ladies.

I guess skinny's are good for your vagina.. Considering your the biggest one I have seen I quite some time

They made you clock out for going home to change? Crap, I bet they made you punch out for jacking off in the bathroom too. Sounds like you need a new job or need to start blow'n the boss so you don't have to keep putting up with all this crap.

I feel for you Gas, you're getting the short end of the stick here. Keep wearing the gay jeans and maybe you'll get to show the boss your "special" talents.

Ok, this has got to be Gaslight trolling. No way any self-respecting Hider or blue collar dude is wearing Aeropostale jeans to work. I call bullshit...

Hell yes, he's got the cannonballs, downriggers and herring flashers out at a steady 1.8 mph..... and he's getting several bites :D

What are skinny jeans?

Actual photo of GasLight before he ripped his jeans...

gaslight.jpg

Last edited:
Actual photo of GasLight before he ripped his jeans...

gaslight.jpg

Do you have an after photo? Wait, never mind, don't want to have to eye bleach again so soon after looking at the new Shankster video.

Why can't all these day one, day two, etc. threads be merged into one thread? Seems silly to me that every day has its own thread.

If something on the jobsite ripped your jeans, there may be a workplace safety issue that osha needs to deal with..it could have ripped your leg. My point is that cooperation between employees and employers is a two way street if both are to truly get along.

when my clothes got wrecked at work, my employer was pretty reasonable. If I was told to wear fancy slacks for court, then part way through the day they got wrecked, they would put reasonable depreciation on the slacks and replace them. Usually we wore tougher trousers so either they would hold up better, or be cheaper to replace. we all tried to get along, so it worked out well..neither of us tried to "get over" on the other. making you clock out to do a mandatory change is sorta bush league.

If something on the jobsite ripped your jeans, there may be a workplace safety issue that osha needs to deal with..it could have ripped your leg. My point is that cooperation between employees and employers is a two way street if both are to truly get along.

when my clothes got wrecked at work, my employer was pretty reasonable. If I was told to wear fancy slacks for court, then part way through the day they got wrecked, they would put reasonable depreciation on the slacks and replace them. Usually we wore tougher trousers so either they would hold up better, or be cheaper to replace. we all tried to get along, so it worked out well..neither of us tried to "get over" on the other. making you clock out to do a mandatory change is sorta bush league.

dude.... your taking this way too seriously....

the main problem here, is that he spent $89 on aero jeans.... lol!!

how did you rip your fancy pants anyway? nice jeans dont last long where i work.... so i knew not to wear them. just curious.