• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deal Alert. Better grab one of these YETI Cast Iron Skillets while they last.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
IMG_3567_png-2848891.JPG

Or if the $4.95 Homer Bucket isn't good enough, you can impress you friends with the 5gal. YETI plastic bucket.

Screenshot_2023-06-12_at_1_01_07_PM_png-2848896.JPG

YETI, once again proving that yes, humans really are that stupid.

Even with the Yeti skillet stamped USA, I will keep my Lodge, if I can get TexP's for $25. I will take it!

Reactions: 338dude
We laugh but look at some of the dumb shit sold in this hobby. How many bought ammo at $40+ for box of 20. 5 boxes in and ya coulda had a Yeti pan…. At least you can cook and club a fucker with it…

And then clean the pan with the FREE scraper…

If they were smart they would have marked it at normally $800 BUT NOW 50% OFF - ONLY $400! People eat that shit up for some reason.

Reactions: Leebedford
It says you can make 4 payments of $100.

Does buying a $400 pan make you not a “poor” if you have to make payments on it 🤔

Last edited:
Here I am unwilling to pay more than $100 for a two hundred year old spider skillet because I regularly find them for $85. My latest pair are late 18th century and I got them both at $55.

Yeti is a leftist, anti-2A company and 90% of you faggots can still be found prancing into Starbucks with your magenta tumbler every morning for your soy latte.

Then you come here to bitch about the state of politics in this country and your ever increasing bitch tits.

Yeti is a leftist, anti-2A company and 90% of you faggots can still be found prancing into Starbucks with your magenta tumbler every morning for your soy latte.

Then you come here to bitch about the state of politics in this country and your ever increasing bitch tits.
Whoa, dude...

Did momma forget to pick up your Mountain Dew and Hot Pockets?

iu

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ewoaf
:ROFLMAO:

Fuck Yeti with a red hot cast iron skillet.
I'd be embarrassed to be seen with anything YETI. Good cooler I heard but yeah, they suck that bad.

A ladyfriend said she's in Austin all the time and could buy a cooler for me from their factory. They set out blems on certain days at a discount. I told her 'No thanks, I'm good.'

Last edited:
Capitalism,
The ice cream company that sells $25 pints to Piglosi, Starbucks that sells $8 coffee and a host of other companies that take advantage of the Stoopid.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Yeti’s business plan:
”If we can sell these for 10x the price of every other brand - we’ll only have to produce 1/10 as many units!”

I've won all sorts of yeti stuff. All I had to do was provide my credit card info to cover shipping. Surely unrelated, I got all sorts of mystery charges on my statement. And talk about bad luck, all the shipments were lost in the mail.

• Haha
Reactions: mtrmn
I've got one of the small coolers that fits barely more than a six pack. They sell for about $200.

The only reason I have it is because it was a gift from my employers Christmas party a few years ago. There is no way in hell I would pay that much for something like that myself. I about choked the first time I saw one in the store and saw how much it cost.

Since it has our company logo on it, it probably cost even more.

Capitalism,
The ice cream company that sells $25 pints to Piglosi, Starbucks that sells $8 coffee and a host of other companies that take advantage of the Stoopid.
The money isn't for the ice cream, its for the abeyance. Some don't like to eat at the slop trough with the poors.

The tumblers beat the shit out of all others, because the lids actually work.

I’ve got half a dozen roto-mold coolers that work just as well as a Yetti.

Lodge is sintered crap cast in a sand pit. They suck to season. The old stuff is the best, but there are several companies making new pans that are good.
Staub
Smithy
Star Gazer
Are pans that season fast and will last a lifetime.

Oh man, I don't even rate a Home Despot bucket.....I got this one, and they gave it to me for free.

View attachment 8162319
A fellow poor pointed out to me yesterday if your purchase is over a certain amount, HF throws the bucket in free. I ask him yeah, but was it a 'load out' bucket?

Last edited:
You guys realize yeti is anti 2A right? don’t support them get a lodge or go get old cast irons at garage sales
The company is based in Austin and the two queers that founded it apparently were so caught up in that atmosphere, they thought it'd be a good marketing strategy to get on the anti-gun train.

The arrogant dumbfucks tried to walk it back when they realized that hunters going hog or deer hunting and fisherman pulling bass boats with YETI stickers on their brodozer windows or welders with a cooler on their welding trucks were their customer base.

Last edited: