• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Deal on S&W M&Pc

Re: Deal on S&W M&Pc

If any of you are mildly gunsmith savy do a search for Dan Burwell out of Pa. He has a tutorial on doing M & P trigger jobs on the net that is outstanding. He's all over the M & p forum. Worth the look, my M & P trigger puts the trick glock triggers to shame.

I have used Apex parts in my previous M&P's. That has helped the triggers more than anything. They are easy to install yourself.

Awesome deal you posted here and M&Ps are awesome guns. I use to like the XDs more because of the ambidextrous mag release (I am right handed but left eye dominate) but the M&P9 Pro is definitely next on my list.

how do you like the ergonomics and handling of an M&P. i've only trained with 1911's sigs and barettas, I've always thought the M&P would be a good choice in pistol but have been reluctant to buy one