• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Dealer for da UP?

Heronion

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2010
Houghton, Michigan
Any dealers of silencers in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan? I'm in Houghton, and would prefer to not have to make a weekend of filling out paperwork and ordering a can.

Re: Dealer for da UP?

God's Country!
The closest I know of is The Gun Garage out of Ashland, WI. David may be able to hook you up with someone in state.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">You could also try the FFL finder tool on Gunbroker and see if anyone close lists TitleII or NFA services.</span>
Scratch that, I checked for you.
HTH

Try Mike at The Gun Barn out of the Beechwood area.

Phone number nine zero six - 265-5983

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bpnelson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any dealers of silencers in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan? I'm in Houghton, and would prefer to not have to make a weekend of filling out paperwork and ordering a can. </div></div>

I miss Houghton - went to MTU '94-'98. AWB ban years, not fun. Good luck in your search.