• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deersniper MIA!?

So let me get this straight, my views are not respected, and get called names and told to fuck off. But I am also supposed to respect and be nice someone because he spouts the low IQ BS you seem to like? Hypocrite much Bundy?

Feelings hurt? Looks like it. Need to take a training timeout? Maybe fill out a butthurt report. And your Gunny can hold your hand, walk you to a safe space, and you can have a good cry. It will be OK Lance.
No, it’s not about name calling, this is the pit, it’s kind of what we do. It’s the fact you said the hide is better off without him, even though we don’t agree with you, no one is saying to get the fuck out of here. One word of advice you need to take, don’t keep your feelings where people can get to them. It’ll save you money on tissues and tampons.

You are a bit touched in the head aren't you?
Facts are facts and are not dependent on feelings.
You are an ass, that's a fact and it's irrelevant of feelings.
Facts are facts. You are here cryind over a guy who has been banned how many times before his permanent band over his racist and extremist statements? You're sitting there with USMC in your username.
And the liberal media and politicians have been beating the drum how the military is filled with extremists. At first I thought that a few bad apples that showed up on Jan 6 were being overblown and used as as a smoke screen to hide what they are trying to do. Now I have to begin to think that maybe the Liberals are on to something and there is a problem in the ranks. Last week I thought the safety stand downs and reaffirmations of the oath was overblown and a waste of time. But after watching you and a few others in this thread, well, fuck. I feel bad for the majority in uniform that have to sit through the next round of sensitivity training. And pieces of crap like you are happy you get a day off from scrubbing toilets in the head.
So Lance Corporal, shut the fuck up. And make sure that head is spotless for a change.

stop it and play nice or I'm telling Daddy lowlight.

Facts are facts. You are here cryind over a guy who has been banned how many times before his permanent band over his racist and extremist statements? You're sitting there with USMC in your username.
And the liberal media and politicians have been beating the drum how the military is filled with extremists. At first I thought that a few bad apples that showed up on Jan 6 were being overblown and used as as a smoke screen to hide what they are trying to do. Now I have to begin to think that maybe the Liberals are on to something and there is a problem in the ranks. Last week I thought the safety stand downs and reaffirmations of the oath was overblown and a waste of time. But after watching you and a few others in this thread, well, fuck. I feel bad for the majority in uniform that have to sit through the next round of sensitivity training. And pieces of crap like you are happy you get a day off from scrubbing toilets in the head.
So Lance Corporal, shut the fuck up. And make sure that head is spotless for a change.
You're arguing over and bitching about somebody that's banned. Do you realize what kind of douchebag that makes you?

No, it’s not about name calling, this is the pit, it’s kind of what we do. It’s the fact you said the hide is better off without him, even though we don’t agree with you, no one is saying to get the fuck out of here. One word of advice you need to take, don’t keep your feelings where people can get to them. It’ll save you money on tissues and tampons.

I guess you need to go to the pharmacy and get some more Midol.
Oh, two guys on the gun board are calling each other names. Really nothing, right? And someone from the left lurking will probably not care.

My issue with DeerQueefer is stuff he has posted that makes members of this board look bad. From advocating white supremacy shit to calling anyone who doesn't go to the Jan 6 shitshow in DC a pussy (I did notice he didn't go, hmmm). But that same leftist lurking, and looking for ammo to paint all gun owners as bad people will be taking notes, screen shots, and building a case that gun owners are a threat and action is needed.

Maybe I am being pessimistic, but I predict durning the next four years something bad is going to happen, and there will be a push about online right wing extremism. And if a gun was used, then in addition to the more general forums, they will look at the gun boards too. This board is big enough to be noticed, and the name sounds scary enough to liberals will love using it to scare the general population. And the internet is forever. You can delete posts/threads/ect as much as you want. But even without someone taking screenshots there are enough copies backed up that your statements will be found and used against you.

You're arguing over and bitching about somebody that's banned. Do you realize what kind of douchebag that makes you?
Actually, I'm happy he his gone. It is the others that are arguing and bitching he his banned.

After reading this I have come to realize that I was wrong in saying that you're an ass.
You're a little bitch ass. <<<------ much more fitting.
The only crying here is you.
Hint: calling you a little bitch for attacks against someone that is not here is just that. You had plenty of opportunities to do it while he was here and that's what makes you a bitch ass.
Now pull up your big boy panties and read your posts. "My views are not respected, you call me names, you tell me to fuck off" sounds like you are doing the crying here.

Oh, two guys on the gun board are calling each other names. Really nothing, right? And someone from the left lurking will probably not care.

My issue with DeerQueefer is stuff he has posted that makes members of this board look bad. From advocating white supremacy shit to calling anyone who doesn't go to the Jan 6 shitshow in DC a pussy (I did notice he didn't go, hmmm). But that same leftist lurking, and looking for ammo to paint all gun owners as bad people will be taking notes, screen shots, and building a case that gun owners are a threat and action is needed.

Maybe I am being pessimistic, but I predict durning the next four years something bad is going to happen, and there will be a push about online right wing extremism. And if a gun was used, then in addition to the more general forums, they will look at the gun boards too. This board is big enough to be noticed, and the name sounds scary enough to liberals will love using it to scare the general population. And the internet is forever. You can delete posts/threads/ect as much as you want. But even without someone taking screenshots there are enough copies backed up that your statements will be found and used against you.

So you are protecting me from myself. How magnanimous of you.

You have got to be someone's wife, bitching about something that someone said months ago. They paid for what was said, but you're still whining.

LOL

You guys are funny fighting over this ...

The problem was, basically saying fuck you and being belligerent when we tried talking to him as adults.

Most people can read the room, and say, hey maybe it's not the best time to poke that particular hornets' nest. So we said to him, clearly he doesn't know how or care too, you need to stop, and he laughed at us and ramped it up a notch. Mainly because he got away with getting banned and coming back so often. Just like now the Mob will shout, Free the Oppressed on his behalf. I don' t have a problem with the dude, but he is not gonna fuck my show up as a joke.

The government was serious and still is, the MSM is sky lining this site as part of the cancel culture. Standing on the skyline like a fucking idiot waving his hands and yelling, Look at us, we are bunch of dumbasses" is not my idea of smart, and that was is Dan.

At the height of the political drama is not the time to increase your trolling, it's time to be smarter than they are.

I gave him an opportunity to make good with my mods, he needs to straighten it out with them for being beyond disrespectful to all of us. If he can fix it with my Mods, he can come back, but really I am gonna let them have a hand in that decision

He took a joke and turned into a pretty shitty set of circumstances and then some of you want to act like we are the bad guys for banning him.

It's not just him. The number of people here who are offended by "wrong" opinions is probably worse than the New York Times newsroom.
Now I know who you remind me of; Thomas Friedman. Is that you?

Reactions: Ravenworks
1614879388987.png

Not much of a life, huh ?........ :rolleyes:

It’s too funny....after a few days, these Bear Pit cage matches seem to degenerate into the exact same defensiveness, name calling, and of course having to have the last word quibbling.

it’s hard to tell one of these shit storm threads from another. LOL

carry on :)

Reactions: Maggot
Deersniper is like my sister's ex bf Troy from the late 80s. Troy had a huge 4x4, a mullet and had no understanding of curbs. If a median/curb stood between Troy and a road, Troy used the quickest route....over the curb. I loved hanging out with Troy! He never really broke the law, he just assumed curbs were for cars and others.

Troy had so many other qualities I admired. If you wers a cyclist and bent the rules of the road....watch out! If you parked like a dick....watch out! He was a no BS guy, holding others to account, yet bending all the rules that obstructed him.

To this day, I always said I wanted to be more like Troy....followed by...."but I also wanted a future".

I see Deersniper the same way. Admire his words and stance, but I want a future with the site!

Dude....suck up your pride and make things right! Some sorta voice is better than nothing.

I make the assumption some people use the internet to create their own character. I have no idea who the guy really is, but we should all keep this in mind when you get butthurt by typed words. The guy could litterally have the largest stuffed bear collection in his state.

Like I said, quit keeping your feelings where people can get to them, quit worrying about what other people do, and take care of you, them douche rocket lefty’s are gonna do what they’re gonna do , if you’re so worried about what is said on the internet get the fuck off it! Problem solved for you. You probably need to go ask deersniper if he’ll quit rooting out your wife.

And I should give a flying fuck what two assclowns that are clearly in love with that racist, self absorbed, pro-choice poster child think?
I did notice when DeerQueefer and some of his buddies were banned the tone of the board improved. Maybe that trend will continue....

So let me get this straight, my views are not respected, and get called names and told to fuck off. But I am also supposed to respect and be nice someone because he spouts the low IQ BS you seem to like? Hypocrite much Bundy?

Feelings hurt? Looks like it. Need to take a training timeout? Maybe fill out a butthurt report. And your Gunny can hold your hand, walk you to a safe space, and you can have a good cry. It will be OK Lance.

I'm thinking you were probably a Corporal.
The kind of guy that likes bossing people around that doesn't really have authority.
Or
You write a check, it's Rubber and Lance bounces your ass so what do you do?
You whine like the bitch you are to someone that does have some real authority and they laugh at you.
So tonight, when no one is looking I want you to use a new pair of socks and exercise your little Jimmy.

Last edited:
I'm thinking you were probably a Corporal.
The kind of guy that likes bossing people around that doesn't really have authority.
Or
You write a check, it's Rubber and Lance bounces your ass so what do you do?
You whine like the bitch you are to someone that does have some real authority and they laugh at you.
So tonight, when no one is looking I want you to use a new pair of socks and exercise your little Jimmy.
Werd....

ok, 20 shots @1000 yards for $5k now!

That is the mandatory for a strike one offense...

Strike two... All parties don medieval full plate armor and joust with real (breakable) lances at FULL gallop...

Strike three... There will be no choice left but to settle the conflict via Turkish oil wrestling... (Yeah... before you hit that NEW BROWSER button to bring up Google, ask yourself if you really want to know what that is... Hint: You don't...)