• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Defensive Landscaping

Yucca plants are wicked, I've known many people with pets that have had eyes poked out by them. For me it's a fence to keep the Rottweilers in my yard! I can't speak rotti, but I can understand it and know when to intervene...

Will any of this work on a tank? Ya know... water cooler discussion around the office and all
Depends, the old hedgerows in Normandy caused the tanks to expose their vulnerable underbelly until a few soldiers came up with a plow to weld to the front of the tanks.

Crack addict white tail deer.
Subject approaches, sees deer.
Is like oh look bambie...
Fucker goes off like the one in the back of Tommy Boy's car.
Ring camera catches it all, youtube virial!
Yer welcome.

R

Reactions: stefan73
I just keep the local fauna… edgy.

IMG_2428.jpeg

Very interesting to consider how landscaping can be used for home security. I've never considered using prickly plants to deter burglars, but it makes a lot of sense. And it's a great idea to think about fire safety.

I like the idea of using low-voltage outdoor lighting to accentuate the beauty of the landscaping and make it harder for intruders to enter unnoticed. Thanks for sharing all those helpful tips and suggestions for growing plants!
There’s zero fucking chance you signed up just to reply to this thread. Fuck off chat bot spammer.