• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Defiance Machine anTi X

Defiance Machine

Custom Action Manufacturer
Minuteman

anTi X Logo Banner.jpg

All Steel. Weighing as little as 22 oz.

As Defiance continues to innovate and find new ways to better serve their customers, we have pushed the envelope again. The anTi X is an ultra-lightweight action with integral skeletonized 20 MOA scope mount and recoil lug, that shares the same guaranteed head-space measurement as our Ruckus, Tenacity and anTi custom precision rifle actions. Using pre-hardened 416R stainless for the receiver and a 4340 chrome moly bolt, gives customers the smoothness, reliability and longevity that they have come to expect from Defiance Machine.

DFM_AnTiX_9651 banner.jpg

DFM_AnTiX_9604.jpg

DFM_AnTiX_9609 banner.jpg

DFM_AnTiX_9666.jpg

Innovative weight reduction. Premium Materials. No compromises.

For more info on the Defiance anTi X, go to https://defiancemachine.com/actions/anti/anti-x/.

Last edited:
Saw some info on this, supposedly a steel action that's within a few ounces of a titanium action; integral recoil lug/scope base. What I got from it is they aren't fond of the heat properties of a Ti action, so they just cut a steel one down as low as they could, trying to keep a good balance between weight and strength.

Reactions: 1fliride
Saw some info on this, supposedly a steel action that's within a few ounces of a titanium action; integral recoil lug/scope base. What I got from it is they aren't fond of the heat properties of a Ti action, so they just cut a steel one down as low as they could, trying to keep a good balance between weight and strength.

That's just the regular anTi....

After thinking about this and considering the amount of stuff and options that are currently available from Defiance, the only guess I can come up with is a 22 LR action.

They are also about the same diameter as the wheels on your truck.

Lol true. They are 5oz ish. So def not light. But im ok with that due to my faith in them keeping my scope solid to my action without slipping.

I’m planning a build now and am wondering what the weight of the anTi x is compared to the anTi is with add on rail.