• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DELETE PLEASE

In this market it's a bit hard to say. It also depends on the barrel twist rate. I don't know what they put in the varmint model. I wouldn't pay 1000 for it but you could probably get that on your local gun forum. Some old guys think this is still the best thing you can get.

That would have gone for $1200 easy on gunbroker last month when the tax returns were hitting. Still could go over 1K if a bidding war ignites.

In this market it's a bit hard to say. It also depends on the barrel twist rate. I don't know what they put in the varmint model. I wouldn't pay 1000 for it but you could probably get that on your local gun forum. Some old guys think this is still the best thing you can get.

Looks nice, with mags and manual and all that stuff, 1-1.2k would be my guess online/private party, guessing $800 selling it on the hide, $600 selling it to a gun shop.

That would have gone for $1200 easy on gunbroker last month when the tax returns were hitting. Still could go over 1K if a bidding war ignites.

Thanks for the replies guys!