• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deleted post plz

Looking good...It will be a sweet build when all done.

That Geissele trigger isnt correct for any mk13. Their "Super Mk13" trigger is used in the Mod 7s that went to the USMC SS sections/school house etc...one is on GB for $2500.00 lol.

Reactions: baker72
There is a very big thread here that is probably the greatest Mk 13 Mod. 0 resource on the Internet. I would start there before beginning a new thread.

Welcome and nice start to your build! I love my Mk13 and have met some great folks here on SH and elsewhere during the build!!

Cheers, Sirhr

Reactions: nn8734
Thanks for the link mate, yep i did a search it before i posted. Like most sites these questions have been answered before , saw some C prefx talk , nothing on the B prefix though, maybe i missed that. screw it im going with the B prefix lol , i was looking at the list on m40 before the site went away, i will delete this post dont want to pollute the site
cheers