• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Delrin scope ring reducers

NJN

Private
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2003
Paradise
Anyone used the 30mm to 1" scope ring reducers? Any problems with the scope slipping?

Re: Delrin scope ring reducers

Used it with my AR on a CAA mount. As long as the scope is mounted correctly, no problems with scope slippage.

Saves you from having to lap your scope rings.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild Bill C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had a set of Badgers w/their inserts on a .300 win mag and they worked like a charm! Don't know what they are made from though.....</div></div>

I've used the Badger Ord. reducers with never any problems in the past on a rather light .308, in fact I still have a set on the shelf. My magnet tells me that they're made from steel
smile.gif

I think that Teamshooter is talking about the Delrin reducers that Brownells sells. I've used a set of those on a .223 without any difficulties, but never on a caliber that produces substantial recoil.

I have used the Brownell delrins to mount a 7/8" scope in 1" rings on a 375 H&H with no problems after 100+ rounds.