• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Delta Stryker 1-10X28 and 3.5-21X44 reticle and Spec. details.

Charles Follett

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2020
Farmersburg, IN
Hey everyone, I just received some new catalogues today showing the specs. and reticles.
No firm Prices or ETAs yet, but glad to see some specifics. Side focus on a 1-10 !!! Cool (I know, I know - March has it)
I'll see if I can get these images up.

Darn Fine Shot
darnfineshot.com
[email protected]
812-917-5653 cell/text
812-710-4000 landline

Attachments

• Delta Stryker 1-10X28 reticle.jpg
    Delta Stryker 1-10X28 reticle.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 1,799
  • Delta Stryker 1-10X28 specs..jpg
    Delta Stryker 1-10X28 specs..jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 1,678
  • Delta Stryker 3.5-21X44 reticle.jpg
    Delta Stryker 3.5-21X44 reticle.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 1,565
  • Delta Stryker 3.5-21X44 specs..jpg
    Delta Stryker 3.5-21X44 specs..jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 1,776
I am interested in the 1-10 lpvo. Those specs are interesting. Weighs about the same as the Vortex and nf atacr, but has a side focus like the March. The real key to its success will be the final pricing.

Last edited:
Reactions: TacticalPlinker
I like the reticle though I would prefer the outer crosshair extended to the edges.

The weight is very reasonable considering the features.

Lots of potential. Look forward to production.

That 1-10x28 looks awesome. I might be tempted to drop $2K on that (rumored price). The side focus is a great addition as well. I’m really hoping that illuminated segmented circle dot at 1x is daylight bright. I know it probably won’t be but that would really help me to justify the hefty price.

Other than the 69mil circle in the 1-10, I can't say I'm excited by either of those reticles.

Nice.

Hi ILya,

Here is the word from Delta...
1. Availability of new scopes:
Stryker 3.5-21x44 available at the end of August.
Stryker 1-10x28 available at the beginning of September.
Still no prices.
If anyone would like to be on the contact list just let me know.

Charles
Darn Fine Shot
darnfineshot.com
[email protected]
ph. 812-917-5653 cell/text
ph. 812-710-4000 landline

Reactions: Barefootdog
Hi ILya,

Here is the word from Delta...
1. Availability of new scopes:
Stryker 3.5-21x44 available at the end of August.
Stryker 1-10x28 available at the beginning of September.
Still no prices.
If anyone would like to be on the contact list just let me know.

Charles
Darn Fine Shot
darnfineshot.com
[email protected]
ph. 812-917-5653 cell/text
ph. 812-710-4000 landline

I am hoping to have them a little before that, so that by the time they get to the dealers I can offer some sort of a reasonably educated opinion.

ILya

The reticle has way too much going on in the 3.5-21x. Delta has better reticles to choose from, preferably those used in the Javelin scopes.

Last edited:
Reactions: beetroot
The reticle has way too much going on in the 3.5-21x. Delta has better reticles to choose from, preferably those in the Javelin scopes.
I havn't seen the new Stryker in person yet, so we'll see. I suspect the reticle will look pretty good through the scope. I do have a Javelin here and while it is a nice enough reticle, it is definitely not my favourite reticle design from Delta.

ILya

I havn't seen the new Stryker in person yet, so we'll see. I suspect the reticle will look pretty good through the scope. I do have a Javelin here and while it is a nice enough reticle, it is definitely not my favourite reticle design from Delta.

ILya
I would be very interested if it is offered with the SMR-2 reticle. But I am still curious to your review of it. In the mean time I am looking long and hard at Leupolds Mark 5.

Reactions: JS8588
That 1-10 Delta looks to be the bees knees. I struggle with sfp 1-6 lpvos at longer ranges and had had been eyeing a March as a result. If the Delta comes in around £1500 they could be onto another winner. Hopefully the give us a few more exciting reticle options compare to the 1-6.

Makes absolutely zero sense to me that japanese scopes sold by a polish company cost that much less in the US compared to Europe. We are really getting ripped off if this is true.

I've had the Stryker 4.5-30x for a few years now and just received a 1-6x a few days ago. I will definitely be ordering the 1-10x next. As for the 3.5-21x, I'll be curious to see if the Delta also exhibits the reported tunneling of the Bushnell DMR II/3.

I've had the Stryker 4.5-30x for a few years now and just received a 1-6x a few days ago. I will definitely be ordering the 1-10x next. As for the 3.5-21x, I'll be curious to see if the Delta also exhibits the reported tunneling of the Bushnell DMR II/3.
There is no tunneling. It is a nice scope.
Same for the 1-10x.
My preliminary impressions are very positive.

ILya

Same for the 1-10x.

ILya

I'm curious how close the 1-10x is to the eotech 1-10 as far as optically speaking. The addition of the parallax is obviously a huge plus depending on use case.

Liking the 1-10 a lot! Probably going to have to grab one.

Last edited:
I'm curious how close the 1-10x is to the eotech 1-10 as far as optically speaking. The addition of the parallax is obviously a huge plus depending on use case.
Hard to say. I would assume they have to be related designs (and the specs suggest that), but I do not have the EOTech here to compare.

Reactions: JDB55
I had one of their 4.5-30x56 HD optics and loved it. The turret zero was tooless and the glass and tracking were very very good out to a mile. Overall great optics for the price, very impressive. I regret selling it. I am betting that the 3.5-21 is gonna be on fire!

I had one of their 4.5-30x56 HD optics and loved it. The turret zero was tooless and the glass and tracking were very very good out to a mile. Overall great optics for the price, very impressive. I regret selling it. I am betting that the 3.5-21 is gonna be on fire!
Most of the specs on that scope look good, not convinced by the reticle design though.

Would like to hear Ilyas thoughts before getting to excited.

Makes absolutely zero sense to me that japanese scopes sold by a polish company cost that much less in the US compared to Europe. We are really getting ripped off if this is true.

Typically Europe includes tax in the price while the US does not. Mainly because our tax varies by city, county, and state.

That 3-21 looks like a good candidate for a rimfire. Lots of adjustment, close parallax...

Reactions: PappyM3
Most of the specs on that scope look good, not convinced by the reticle design though.

Would like to hear Ilyas thoughts before getting to excited.

Reticle design is interesting in that it essentially works as 0.5mrad graduated reticle until you are on higher mags and have time. At that point, you get 0.1mrad granularity if you want it. It is an interesting idea.

ILya

Same for the 1-10x.

ILya
Would like to see how the 3.5-21 compares to the T6xi 3-18x56. Have you got yours hands on the t6 yet?

Saw this posted the other day…

“https://www.facebook.com/reel/668929805188130?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=jaSYs6” copy and paste for it to work.

Hard to tell if it’s gonna be truly daylight bright though.

following

That 1-10x looks a lot brighter than my vudu. Reticle seems nice too

Reactions: JS8588
I have not tested the Vudu, but I like the side focus on the Delta.

ILya
I was bouncing between the PLXc, MARCH F Shorty and the Vudu for a SCAR 17. This Delta adds an interesting option to the mix. Not sure if you have any advice/input there

I was bouncing between the PLXc, MARCH F Shorty and the Vudu for a SCAR 17. This Delta adds an interesting option to the mix. Not sure if you have any advice/input there
I do not have a SCAR. All of if these are good scopes. March is probably the best general purpose option. PLxC is the most compact.

Delta is sort of a Goldilocks configuration if you need sidefocus.

I'd start by figuring out which reticle works best for you and if you need exposed turrets or not.

ILya

Have we answered the inevitable question on reticle brightness in the 1-10 yet?