• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision DEMO Theon (distributed in USA by EOTECH) ELR Long Distance Thermal Clipon

wigwamitus

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2014
LBJ
Yup, we have this lightly used (demo) ELR for the low low price of $13,750 (check or echeck preferred). With full kit including ARD. Also includes custom SOK objective cover (as alternative to manufacturer supplied objective cover).

PM Preston or I if any questions.

Thanks for looking !! :)

Schweet deal. Brand new, $1500 less than I paid for mine.

On that thing....
What is measurement from what would be the top of the pic rail to center of the occular? What is OD of that occular? I realize it's not a true occular but I don't knw what else to call the lens that the day scope is looking into.

Its called a collimating lens.
Scopes have diopters, clipons have collimatings lenses.

Its 1.5" Center.

Preston is a good dude to deal with. Had I not traded my 24LR and C35 to get an EXLR I'd have bought this one. This is a top tier thermal

Reactions: TheHorta
We have received a few inquiries about this units collimation accuracy and why we're selling it at a discount. Frankly, it wouldn't be sincere for us to sell a used unit as new, even though you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

It's 1 MOA low, 0 MOA horizontal.

Our test method is to fire at the same POI which in this case is either a paster or a piece of foil/duct tape. The target is .75" for reference. I fire 3 rounds with day scope and 3 rounds with the ELR at the same POI then measure the offset. I repeat this process across 3 different rifles and aggregate the results.

I'm not a fan of dialing out shift since that's not my process in the field. When targeting steal plates at extended ranges, I measured no difference between day scope impacts and impacts after installing the clip-on. The ONLY adjustment is parallax to insure I'm setup properly.

10 Year Warranty still applies.