• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Democrats to vote on ban of private gun sales 2/13/2019

Ppppfffttt. It's not going to make a bit of difference to a majority of the people. Very few deals are done without the background checks now. If you are meeting up with someone to trade with just don't do it in the fire/police station.

You think that stuff will be banned ?
Once it's used as "required", it will be restricted just like 32% or better NH4NO3 (ammonium nitrate) You do know about the federal warning onmost all packages of certain items that say the contents may only be use for the intended purpose so stated upon/in the usage instruction.

You think that stuff will be banned ?

Edit. Seems like that would get you on a list that is more actively investigated than the normal list
I don't worry about lists as the schools uncle gave many of us long ago placed you upon lists, long before most even knew about lists. Information exchange of any kind will get you on one list of another, so what. Live on your feet.

Edit you know all the info you ever wanted about anything destructive has been on the net for 15+ years. What to build a nuke the info is out there as well.

Last edited:
Like what?
Besides 80%s, 50s and 50 ammo
I buy sets of 5 important parts that fit in a ar every time I can afford it. I recently discovered I can buy a hand reloader and have a backpack full of supporting gear that I can run off with. It’s hard shopping on a budget when you have life in the way, but every little step gets you a little further. Instead of tying lots of money into specialized guns, spread it out into a few common platform guns that will be easy to keep functioning if things go real bad. Books... I’d give my right nut to be able to walk into a store and exchange cash for any and all books I want but won’t order online.. like tech manuals and anything from desert publishing..

Reactions: deersniper
I buy sets of 5 important parts that fit in a ar every time I can afford it. I recently discovered I can buy a hand reloader and have a backpack full of supporting gear that I can run off with. It’s hard shopping on a budget when you have life in the way, but every little step gets you a little further. Instead of tying lots of money into specialized guns, spread it out into a few common platform guns that will be easy to keep functioning if things go real bad. Books... I’d give my right nut to be able to walk into a store and exchange cash for any and all books I want but won’t order online.. like tech manuals and anything from desert publishing..
I think I'm on a list for liking your comment.
image.jpg

Some of the members here have awesome knowledge and the skills to make it happen - I'm jealous! That said, I am reluctant to use the web to better understand and/or gain said knowledge.

Some of the members here have awesome knowledge and the skills to make it happen - I'm jealous! That said, I am reluctant to use the web to better understand and/or gain said knowledge.
I feel your pain. Any of y’all make it up to Alaska, be sure and contact me. I know just enough to know how much I really don’t know. Look for old chemistry books though. If it tells you how to make guncotton its old enough to actually impart knowledge rather than misdirection. I got some old nickel iron batteries from the 50s. Superior tech, don’t eat itself up, don’t take damage from over/under charge.. you should see the suspicious looks I get from kids younger than me when I start asking for sodium hydroxide (the alkaline solution). Sodium silicate used to be in any pharmacy and is the main ingredient in red devil head gasket sealer, but ask for anything like that and they treat you like a meth head. I wonder when they quit teaching real chemistry in school?

Sodium silicate used to be in any pharmacy and is the main ingredient in red devil head gasket sealer, but ask for anything like that and they treat you like a meth head. I wonder when they quit teaching real chemistry in school?
You can still by liquid glass in Bama an think Fla. Chemistry in school went to hell because someone knew one day it would/could bite back. My daughter came home on a Thursday afternoon (9th grade) all upset as she had just started her chem class an everyone was to have a demo an paper the following Friday. Long/short I had her pour backing soda in a balloon, fit it over a coke bottle with vinegar in it. Then allow the baking soda to fall into the bottle an watch it inflate the balloon. Then two days before doing the class demo I had her add another "ingredient" at home. She fully understood what had just happened as she, added to the paper. Class day was interesting she said, as her second bottle impressed everyone, class, teacher, clean up crew, an those task to change the ceiling tile. Seems she was like me some what, if a little is good,... My best guess was the pressure spiked somewhere around 200 psi with in 200-300ms. After that, I was not allowed to help or give her any ideas, nor did I want to.

Reactions: deersniper