• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Derek Chauvin 'defense'

Dunraven

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2019
"Well, your honor, I was just taking a knee, in solidarity with the blm folks. Maybe it's my profound dyslexia that made me confuse the symbolism".

Sorry. I couldn't resist adding to the inanity.

Last edited:
This has become comical to watch. That MMA dude what's funny. The over drama is worse than watching daytime soap operas... LOL

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
The real life defense is doing a shitty job. Hopefully he will do better as it goes on.

We all know what the outcome will be, guilty. Then the cities will burn again while democrats call for more gun control while condoning the "peaceful protests"........🤬🤬🤬🤬

Doc

I have only seen bits and pieces but I'm not really sure how good of a job the defense is doing. I am seeing all kinds of testimony about the state of mind and feelings of various prosecution witnesses. This is totally irrelevant and fairly prejudicial for the Defense and yet the Defense Attorney never objects. The only thing I can think of is that the Defense is going to use that testimony to show how angry and worked up the crowd was, and that Mr. Chauvin (and the other Officers) weren't paying as much attention to the condition of George Floyd as they should have because they had their attention on a very hostile crowd.

• Wow
Reactions: Foul Mike
Looks like there is a full acquittal in the making. The media and the prosecutors claiming he had minor amounts of drugs in his system are lying. This video shows that the lethal amounts of Fentanyl and Meth according to toxology were in his system before he ate his stash.

I have only seen bits and pieces but I'm not really sure how good of a job the defense is doing. I am seeing all kinds of testimony about the state of mind and feelings of various prosecution witnesses. This is totally irrelevant and fairly prejudicial for the Defense and yet the Defense Attorney never objects. The only thing I can think of is that the Defense is going to use that testimony to show how angry and worked up the crowd was, and that Mr. Chauvin (and the other Officers) weren't paying as much attention to the condition of George Floyd as they should have because they had their attention on a very hostile crowd.
that is exactly what they are doing.

the defense spent a good amount of time questioning MMA guy about the threats he was making towards the officers, and how the officers essentially had to push him away from the scene because he was becoming beligerant.

Reactions: Franko
Looks like there is a full acquittal in the making. The media and the prosecutors claiming he had minor amounts of drugs in his system are lying. This video shows that the lethal amounts of Fentanyl and Meth according to toxology were in his system before he ate his stash.

So I am starting to understand this whole white privilege concept. That is more black people than I have seen in the past five years. It looks like a different world from the one in which I live. Not saying I agree with the greater concept of it, but damn there are a bunch of Americas, and that one doesn't much look like the one I see.

So kneeling on his neck didn't have anything to do with it?
If you knew anything about restraint, pressure holds, or the human respiratory system, you would know damn well that what that cop did was unprofessional, and deadly.

Sorry, but the toxicology report came back with DEADLY levels of drugs in his system.

If you knew anything about restraint, pressure holds, or the human respiratory system, you would know damn well that what that cop did was unprofessional, and deadly.
Sounds like you know jack shit about restraints or the human body.

The restraint the officer was using was a dept. Approved method of restraint and the autopsy showed no contusion to the skin on muscles of the neck....which you find in nearly all strangulation cases.

The autopsy DID find 4x the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system...along with heart disease.....and a tumor that caused him to secrete excess adrenaline...

Floyd was FOAMING AT THE MOUTH before officers even arrived on scene and was complaining he couldnt breath before he was even placed on the ground...floyd was in the process of dying from an OD before police arrived.

A proper blood choke submission hold will knock you out in 10-30 seconds
A wind choke will be 1-2 minutes

Floyd was restrained for 10 minutes.....so tell me, with your vast knowledge of restraints how deadly was the knee again?

Stop getting your news from CNN and you'll sound like less of a retard in the future

Last edited:
Indeed, and he is very guilty of excessive force since any neck hold is deadly force..

but the autopsy and fox screen don’t lie..dude died of excited delirium brought on by massive drug intoxication

Indeed, and he is very guilty of excessive force since any neck hold is deadly force..
no, no it is not......if it was, i would have killed a fuck load of people by now....neck holds are a fairly common compliance technique taught in most martial arts.

a simple blood choke is relatively safe and effective.....ive had it done to me, and ive done it to plenty of people.

Chauvins neck restraint restricted neither air nor blood flow......and was a dept approved restraint technique.

no, no it is not......if it was, i would have killed a fuck load of people by now....neck holds are a fairly common compliance technique taught in most martial arts.

a simple blood choke is relatively safe and effective.....ive had it done to me, and ive done it to plenty of people.

Chauvins neck restraint restricted neither air nor blood flow......and was a dept approved restraint technique.
I mentioned on here at the time that "he was in a blood choke" was an odd strategy for the prosecution because, as you say, that is something that lasts seconds, and the dude was in it for minutes. But, I am not sure that simply being a dept approved restraint gets him out of a use of force complaint. The officers have discretion as to how much force to apply. I still think, in the end, it is hard to charge murder because of the bloodwork, and I do think the dept approved hold helps him avoid the harshest sentences, but that the jury will convict on something, because they are afraid not to. However, if the defense doesn't get better, the convicted charge will go up.

I think you missed the sarcasm.

At least I hope so.

That’s why you have two carotid arteries and two jugulars, the amount of force to crush someone’s larynx is a hell of a lot more than was exerted in that video.....just saying

Doc

I mentioned on here at the time that "he was in a blood choke" was an odd strategy for the prosecution because, as you say, that is something that lasts seconds, and the dude was in it for minutes. But, I am not sure that simply being a dept approved restraint gets him out of a use of force complaint. The officers have discretion as to how much force to apply. I still think, in the end, it is hard to charge murder because of the bloodwork, and I do think the dept approved hold helps him avoid the harshest sentences, but that the jury will convict on something, because they are afraid not to. However, if the defense doesn't get better, the convicted charge will go up.
My wild ass guess is that the jury convicts on the lesser of all the charges just because of the media attention and the fact that they live in the local community and fear for their safety.

The prosecution is throwing around the term "blood choke" because it sounds fucking terrifying to people who don't know what it actually is

Fuck, "blood choke" sounds like a finishing move in mortal kombat.

They are relying on the juries ignorance to invoke certain imagery and sway the jury.

Anyone who knows what an actual blood choke is, knows that's not what chauvin was doing

If you've ever done any amount of grappling, you know that if someone is on your back like chauvin was, it's hard to do much of anything but lay there.

If you can controll the head and neck, you control the body.

Prove it. George was literally talking to him. If you knew anything about the respiratory system you would know that talking requires AIR to pass over the vocal cords. Air passing over vocal cords goes to and from the lungs, therefore he was breathing, according to science anyway.

I know leftists only "believe in science" when it benefits them politically, but science exists even when it proves you wrong. Fentanyl also exists, even when it makes a video pointless. I know you won't read it, I mean why have "science" when it is not on your side, right? But for the rest of us, 11ng/ml of the drug is well within the FATAL range of results from previous deaths.

Now in reality, George Floyd died of Covid-19 according to the CDC and his death is officially counted as a Covid-19 death. So we have that problem to address.

"Signs associated with fentanyl toxicity include severe respiratory depression, seizures, hypotension, coma and death. In fatalities from fentanyl, blood concentrations are variable and have been reported as low as 3 ng/mL. "

Yes, the optics of this guy holding him down with a knee are terrible. You can clearly see that he was not applying any severe amount of pressure, if he had been applying pressure, George would not have been talking to him. The crowd was growing and becoming hostile and refusing to disburse. That added to the problems, including the EMT's refusing to wade through a crowd of violent thugs to come assist.

A lifetime of hard drug use and abuse, high blood pressure, severe heart disease and sickle cell anemia made this guy a ticking time bomb to drop cold stone dead in the middle of yet another felony and this cop stepped on the bomb.

If you are a cop, you heard all about chest pains and breathing issues from damn near every scumbag you arrest. The real problem Derek Chauvin had was that he no longer gave a shit. He had bought a house in Florida and had a year to go to finish his twenty and he wanted to get the hell out of Minnesota and try to get on with his life. Shoveling crap in the sewers of humanity had gotten the best of him and he should have requested a desk for the last year of his working life.

I love the vindictiveness of some of the leftists posting their crap here. Did we lose the cure for cancer when George Floyd died? Probably not. Did George's family lose a bread winner? NOPE. Yeah, it is time to send Derek packing, probably pull his chit and not let him work in law enforcement any longer, maybe a year or two of probation. Then review the written policies the PD had in place that made that type of hold acceptable. But in reality, he was dealing with the same thing he had seen thousands of times in 20 years and his lack of compassion showed.

Last edited:
The prosecution is throwing around the term "blood choke" because it sounds fucking terrifying to people who don't know what it actually is

Fuck, "blood choke" sounds like a finishing move in mortal kombat.

They are relying on the juries ignorance to invoke certain imagery and sway the jury.

Anyone who knows what an actual blood choke is, knows that's not what chauvin was doing

If you've ever done any amount of grappling, you know that if someone is on your back like chauvin was, it's hard to do much of anything but lay there.

If you can controll the head and neck, you control the body.
I agree wit this 100%.

Prove it. George was literally talking to him. If you knew anything about the respiratory system you would know that talking requires AIR to pass over the vocal cords. Air passing over vocal cords goes to and from the lungs, therefore he was breathing, according to science anyway.

I know leftists only "believe in science" when it benefits them politically, but science exists even when it proves you wrong. Fentanyl also exists, even when it makes a video pointless. I know you won't read it, I mean why have "science" when it is not on your side, right? But for the rest of us, 11ng/ml of the drug is well within the FATAL range of results from previous deaths.

Now in reality, George Floyd died of Covid-19 according to the CDC and his death is officially counted as a Covid-19 death. So we have that problem to address.

Yes, the optics of this guy holding him down with a knee are terrible. You can clearly see that he was not applying any severe amount of pressure, if he had been applying pressure, George would not have been talking to him. The crowd was growing and becoming hostile and refusing to disburse. That added to the problems, including the EMT's refusing to wade through a crowd of violent thugs to come assist.

A lifetime of hard drug use and abuse, high blood pressure, severe heart disease and sickle cell anemia made this guy a ticking time bomb to drop cold stone dead in the middle of yet another felony and this cop stepped on the bomb.

If you are a cop, you heard all about chest pains and breathing issues from damn near every scumbag you arrest. The real problem Derek Chauvin had was that he no longer gave a shit. He had bought a house in Florida and had a year to go to finish his twenty and he wanted to get the hell out of Minnesota and try to get on with his life. Shoveling crap in the sewers of humanity had gotten the best of him and he should have requested a desk for the last year of his working life.

I love the vindictiveness of some of the leftists posting their crap here. Did we lose the cure for cancer when George Floyd died? Probably not. Did George's family lose a bread winner? NOPE. Yeah, it is time to send Derek packing, probably pull his chit and not let him work in law enforcement any longer, maybe a year or two of probation. Then review the written policies the PD had in place that made that type of hold acceptable. But in reality, he was dealing with the same thing he had seen thousands of times in 20 years and his lack of compassion showed.
So, I basically agree with this, but it does bring up a real life question that I think can be too easily dismissed. Assuming that what you say is right, and I have never been LEO so I can't vouch for some of it, we are still left with something you mention, and that is that the optics of this were really, really bad. And, unfortunately, that the bad optics, and bad actors, led to six months of terror in US cities. Is there a way to properly equip officers to do the job, but to improve the optics? Optics aren't reality, but they do matter in the real world.

I agree wit this 100%.

So, I basically agree with this, but it does bring up a real life question that I think can be too easily dismissed. Assuming that what you say is right, and I have never been LEO so I can't vouch for some of it, we are still left with something you mention, and that is that the optics of this were really, really bad. And, unfortunately, that the bad optics, and bad actors, led to six months of terror in US cities. Is there a way to properly equip officers to do the job, but to improve the optics? Optics aren't reality, but they do matter in the real world.

It seems to me that the optics of this situation change dramatically if Chauvin had simply released the hold once Floyd lost consciousness, or after one of the officers unsuccessfully attempted to find a pulse. I'm sure that's easier said than done when in the heat of the moment, but that's maybe where one of his partners could have stepped in to de-escalate the situation. Floyd might still have died, but Chauvin almost certainly doesn't end up on trial if the end of the video clip shows him attempting CPR for those last three minutes.

The police have little or no support in most major cities. When the DA won't prosecute and the judge won't incarcerate these scumbags, the cops know it is pointless to arrest people like George Floyd for the 200th time. You have to have a system that addresses the behavior of criminals.

Optics are bad because they are distorted by the leftist media. Banning shows like Cops takes the spotlight off what is happening every day on the streets of America. Editing out of all of the content of George Floyd asking to be placed on the ground and the rambling string of fake medical complaints he made because he does not want to go to jail totally distorted what we saw on the news.

I watched that video from start to finish. It was apparent the guy was having some sort of drug induced problem, he was panicking because he knew how hard withdrawals from heroin were going to be in jail and those cops were too focused on crowd control. Judging by the focus on the crowd, it is apparent that violent crowds trying to save criminals from the cops is a regular thing in the 'hood. If Chauvin would have just done anything, sit Floyd up and let him die, stand Floyd up and let him die, Lie Floyd on his back and let him die or put Floyd back in the car and let him die this would have been a non issue. He did nothing to help the guy, absolutely nothing. That is the biggest failure in behavior, training, procedure or process.

Watching it was bad enough, but Chauvin was so utterly unaware of his suspect he totally missed any chance he had for dosing this guy with Narcan or something. Everyone was worried about the crowd becoming violent, it makes you wonder what the hell goes on in that place most of the time?

Reactions: Dunraven
It seems to me that the optics of this situation change dramatically if Chauvin had simply released the hold once Floyd lost consciousness, or after one of the officers unsuccessfully attempted to find a pulse. I'm sure that's easier said than done when in the heat of the moment, but that's maybe where one of his partners could have stepped in to de-escalate the situation. Floyd might still have died, but Chauvin almost certainly doesn't end up on trial if the end of the video clip shows him attempting CPR for those last three minutes.
Yes to the first part, for sure. As to the second, I have a terrible feeling that if the last three minutes were CPR, we just wouldn't have seen the last three minutes.

[uniparty shill] the issue is that we (society) have no chance of winning by simply taking the hard line of saying he was on drugs and going to die, because the optics are so bad. We need to find some way to prevent the optics from getting there. I don't know how to do this, but the left is going to continue to eat our lunch if we don't, and if we aren't part of the solution.[/uniparty shill]

Reactions: E. Bryant
The thing you also need to remember.....it doesn't take much acting skill to fake a medical condition.

And every thug getting arrested had been claiming "they can't breath" ever since it became fashionable

Let's say Floyd was faking being unconscious, and once chauvin released his hold or let down his guard.....Floyd got up and ran away.

We'd all be on here calling chauvin a moron for falling for that old trick.

If I was in chauvins shoes, I would have done the same thing......call for an ambulance and maintain my control over him.....especially considering there is no reason to believe his current hold on him would contribute to his death.

And there is no legitimate evidence to say that chauvins hold did, in any meaningful way, contribute to Floyds death.

Regarding "optics"......how far do we move that goal post?......how much can we handicap officers from doing their job in the name of "optics"?

Because that does make anyone safer......if you prevent an officer from using safe compliance methods because they looks "scary".......well those officers are left with no other option but to use older techniques that aren't as safe and effective.

Hell look at cities who have prevented officers from using tear gas on crowds...all Tear gas does is make your eyes water and make you cough.....it looks scary, like a fucking WW1 battle field.....but doesn't cause any harm.......

And now since officers can no longer use safe methods, they either have to go back to batons.....or let the crowd continue to get out of control until they are forced to use lethal force

Last edited:
The thing you also need to remember.....it doesn't take much acting skill to fake a medical condition.

And every thug getting arrested had been claiming "they can't breath" ever since it became fashionable

Let's say Floyd was faking being unconscious, and once chauvin released his hold or let down his guard.....Floyd got up and ran away.

If I was in chauvins shoes, I would have done the same thing......call for an ambulance and maintain my control over him.....especially considering there is no reason to believe his current hold on him would contribute to his death.

And there is no legitimate evidence to say that chauvins hold did, in any meaningful way, contribute to Floyds death.

Regarding "optics"......how far do we move that goal post?......how much can we handicap officers from doing their job in the name of "optics"?

Because that does make anyone safer......if you prevent an officer from using safe compliance methods because they looks "scary".......well those officers are left with no other option but to use older techniques that aren't as safe and effective.

Hell look at cities who have prevented officers from using tear gas on crowds...all Tear gas does is make your eyes water and make you cough.....it looks scary, like a fucking WW1 battle field.....but doesn't cause any harm.......

And now since officers can no longer use safe methods, they either have to go back to batons.....or let the crowd continue to get out of control until they are forced to use lethal force
Right. Even if you look at Rodney King, which is the ultimate in bad optics, a lot of that came from making choke holds illegal for LAPD previously. But the problem does persist. If we don't concentrate on optics, we get riots and oppressive laws and consent decrees agains police, which is hardly winning the war. I don't know there is a way to improve optics without handcuffing the police. But at some point either defunding is coming, or nobody wants to be a cop anymore is coming. It doesn't take galaxy brain to see that.

C'mon....this whole thing is a two way street. "Quit resisting, quit resisting". The issue is ego on both sides. They both are getting exactly what they participated in that day. If you wanna play criminal....good chance you get got! Wanna play bad ass popo....sit in the court room and hand your life to 12 strangers.

Whats the term used here all the time....play stupid games.....

Respect your fellow man, it goes a long way!

I really don't know what to think about all of this bin of shit other than there will be people pissed off however the jury finds the facts.
George was inside of his car, a confined, closed up area, and just chillin and doing his business, with no problems, until the Cops showed up is kind of a given to me from the video things I have seen.
Once the Cops showed up, he suddenly, can't sit in the back seat of the Cop car, not much different than where he was sitting before, and he has Covid and claustriphobia and can't breath, but it was not much different than where he was sitting before in his car? I don't think for a second that this was his first ride in the back seat of a Cop car.
He fought them tooth and nail, even being cuffed, where the Cops had to drag him through the back seat and out the other side of the car onto the pavement, kickin and screamin and do some wrestling on the ground with him until he quits fighting. and he may have swallowed all of the evidence of the drugs he had to sell with him?

I could never be a Cop, just not in me, but I do Understand what they do and wish them the best of luck going forward on cases like this.

I have been watching this on and off as time allows. So far (in my opinion)s) it has all been observers/lay people and in the last days a few professionals armed with observations and opinions (coulda, woulda and shoulda). At this time we are only hearing from the prosecution! The only "fact" is the length of time that the defendant was kneeling on his neck.

Was the $20.00 bill actually counterfeit?

That being said, the last witness today (the Homicide Lt./Detective), the most senior guy (36 years) on the Minneapolis PD, hung the defendant(s) out to dry.

The police have little or no support in most major cities. When the DA won't prosecute and the judge won't incarcerate these scumbags, the cops know it is pointless to arrest people like George Floyd for the 200th time. You have to have a system that addresses the behavior of criminals.

Optics are bad because they are distorted by the leftist media. Banning shows like Cops takes the spotlight off what is happening every day on the streets of America. Editing out of all of the content of George Floyd asking to be placed on the ground and the rambling string of fake medical complaints he made because he does not want to go to jail totally distorted what we saw on the news.

I watched that video from start to finish. It was apparent the guy was having some sort of drug induced problem, he was panicking because he knew how hard withdrawals from heroin were going to be in jail and those cops were too focused on crowd control. Judging by the focus on the crowd, it is apparent that violent crowds trying to save criminals from the cops is a regular thing in the 'hood. If Chauvin would have just done anything, sit Floyd up and let him die, stand Floyd up and let him die, Lie Floyd on his back and let him die or put Floyd back in the car and let him die this would have been a non issue. He did nothing to help the guy, absolutely nothing. That is the biggest failure in behavior, training, procedure or process.

Watching it was bad enough, but Chauvin was so utterly unaware of his suspect he totally missed any chance he had for dosing this guy with Narcan or something. Everyone was worried about the crowd becoming violent, it makes you wonder what the hell goes on in that place most of the time?

Minneapolis has some neighborhoods that are rough. Like I wouldn't enter without a plate carrier and an AR since I'm white.

I don't think anyone could do that job seeing that shit every day and not get jaded. My dad retired because he came to the realization one day that he was expecting every single person he talked to, to come at him like a complete asshole.

And the EMTs should have narcan, not the cops. I'd argue the crowd killed him because the EMTs couldn't get there for fear of their lives.

Personally I think if the dumbasses overdose and die it's their problem. Yes, I've known a few people who killed themselves with drugs. I told every one of them they would die if they continued, and they made their choices. Reality is you just can't save everyone and Darwin will win sometimes.
Ultimately we have to be responsible for our own actions.

but the autopsy and fox screen don’t lie..dude died of excited delirium brought on by massive drug intoxication
I wasn't there and have no place to be critical of the officers involved.You have to put yourself in their shoes.
But, what I don't understand is...a city police force as large as Minneapolis,why couldn't a transport vehicle, or van be requested, load his ass up in it, with help (he's already cuffed) and get his sorry ass out of there and transported to jail as soon as possible instead of giving the locals time to congregate, and video the circus for the WHOLE freaking world to see !!! JMHO.

Reactions: BLEE and Foul Mike
If any citizen were to detain a criminal, cuff his hands behind his back, lay him flat on his stomach and kneel on his neck until death they would be charged with manslaughter. As much as I would love to give the officers credit for doing police work. I do not side with the police on this one.

The amount of drugs in this guys body is irrelevant and is an attempt to sway opinion of the officers actions to someone who is cuffed, facedown and not a threat.

If any citizen were to detain a criminal, cuff his hands behind his back, lay him flat on his stomach and kneel on his neck until death they would be charged with manslaughter. As much as I would love to give the officers credit for doing police work. I do not side with the police on this one.

The amount of drugs in this guys body is irrelevant and is an attempt to sway opinion of the officers actions to someone who is cuffed, facedown and not a threat.
The amount of drugs is not "irrelevant" when the retard died of a drug OD.

Again, there is 0....0.....I repeat 0 medical evidence that indicates Floyd died as a result of Chauvins actions.

You can not, sit there and claim "drugs are irrelevant" when Floyd had 4x the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, and was exhibiting all the signs of an OD before police even arrived on the scene.....and then in the same breath claim chauvins actions were completely responsible, even though medically there is nothing to indicate blood flow or breathing were in any way altered by chauvins restraint technique

To sit there and try and claim that bringing up the drugs is solely a smear tactics to sully saint Floyds impeccable character is laughable and intentionally dishonest......again, we are talking about 4x the lethal dose of fentanyl, not a little bit of pot.

Last edited:
Having tried and heard cases in court for 50 years, when the prosecution is putting on it's case, the defendant always looks absolutely guilty as hell. When the defense puts on it's case, the defendant is an angel. Then the prosecution gets another crack on rebuttal, by which time, the jury is so confused that they flip a coin or draw straws or something. Never fails.

Sorta out-of-the-blue, but bear with me here. A LOT of years ago, right here on the 'Hide, there was a video. IIRC, it was of a few Hide members getting together out of a challenge, and they 'waterboarded' each other. Because of all the hullaballoo in the media at the time, about how 'bad' waterboarding was.

And right here, those 'Hide members proved (any viewer) wrong.

HOpefully some of you folks here, have been here long enough to remember that 'era'. My point being, with regards to what's being touted lately/today,,, is it being implied that the latest and effectivest MMA/Tactical-Ninja/Ultimate Supremacy/Hulk-Hoganesque WWF "King of the Ring" hold is now the 'back-neck-kneel'?

Do we now have to register knees as "lethal weapons"? There's a whole new movie franchise about to take off....

Or has the world just gotten stupid'er?

I get to go to Jury Duty on the 5th. Not looking forward to it, but, if you are the defendant, rest assured that FM will listen to it all and go from there, and I will not lie to get out of that Duty. I haven't much else to do that day other than go to the range or go fishing or something else a lot more fun.
I will get to visit with friends I have not seen for a while.

Last edited:
I get to go to Jury Duty on the 5th. Not looking forward to it, but, if you are the defendant, rest assured that FM will listen to it all and go from there, and I will not lie to get out of that Duty. I haven't much else to do that day other than go to the range or go fishing or something else a lot more fun.
I will get to visit with friends I have not seen for a while.
proxy-image.jpeg

If Chauvin would have just done anything, sit Floyd up and let him die, stand Floyd up and let him die, Lie Floyd on his back and let him die or put Floyd back in the car and let him die this would have been a non issue. He did nothing to help the guy, absolutely nothing. That is the biggest failure in behavior, training, procedure or process.

Exactly! Chauvin is guilty of having no self-preservation thought skills and that's it. A simple adjustment would have avoided this mess as he did nothing wrong. The junkie was going to die right there with or without police. He was close to retirement and DGAF, but he should have for just a minute to save his own ass.

I in no way would want to be on that jury. There is no way I feel Chauvin could get a fair trial. Right now, all the jurors are anonymous, but The NY Times has already started leaking out info in regards to the jury members. Imagine if you are the one rational mind that says , no, I cannot convict him. rest assured your name will be leaked and your life will remain in danger forever. Chauvin is F*cked!!!!

The jurors list in the Rodney King trial was leaked out also, I believe. Not much has changed.

So throw a man in jail because of your feelings, nevermind the autopsy shows he died of drugs not injuries. LOL I've seen a lot of stupid things today but you just won first place!

The amount of drugs is not "irrelevant" when the retard died of a drug OD.

Again, there is 0....0.....I repeat 0 medical evidence that indicates Floyd died as a result of Chauvins actions.

You can not, sit there and claim "drugs are irrelevant" when Floyd had 4x the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, and was exhibiting all the signs of an OD before police even arrived on the scene.....and then in the same breath claim chauvins actions were completely responsible, even though medically there is nothing to indicate blood flow or breathing were in any way altered by chauvins restraint technique

To sit there and try and claim that bringing up the drugs is solely a smear tactics to sully saint Floyds impeccable character is laughable and intentionally dishonest......again, we are talking about 4x the lethal dose of fentanyl, not a little bit of pot.
Exactly, Chauvin is on trial for murder here. I don't understand why so many people are focusing on the restraining technique and simultaneously choosing to completely ignore the fact that Floyd had ingested fentanyl prior to their interaction. The cause of death is and always was the only relevant point of contention in this trial, i.e did Chauvins actions cause death or not?
If a person goes out and points an unloaded gun at a cop knowing what will happen is it murder or suicide?
If a person intentionally bites down on a cyanide capsule while resisting arrest is it murder or suicide?
If you answer suicide then congrats you are capable of reason and logic that is consistent and compatible with the past 200 years of law.
If you answer murder then at best you are incapable of reason or logic and at worst you have bias motives that are irrelevant to anything even remotely resembling actual justice.

So throw a man in jail because of your feelings, nevermind the autopsy shows he died of drugs not injuries. LOL I've seen a lot of stupid things today but you just won first place!
My feelings???
So you condone police kneeling on the necks of people that are no threat? And you might want to add your own post to the list of stupid things you've seen today...

My feelings???
So you condone police kneeling on the necks of people that are no threat? And you might wandd your own post to the list of stupid things you've seen today...
Protip: the legal definition of homicide is not the same thing as medical definition of homicide, knowing this difference will prevent you from looking like a leftist shill in the future.

Medical homicide is essentially saying the death was caused by a human.....it does not assign guilt, a perpetrator, or any justification.

the legal definition of homicide is different.....more specifically.....the legal definition of Murder, which is what they are charging him with, is different.

also, Floyd was a massive man, with priors for violent crime, who was tripping balls on meth and fentanyl.....he 100% was a potential danger to himself and others.....to claim otherwise is being disingenuous or just plain ignorant.

and frankly, the paid autopsy by the family doesn't really mean jack shit.....nor does it make any sense medically.....and directly conflicts with the facts we can clearly observe on video