• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Derek Chauvin 'defense'

we also played a game called "smear the queer", which entailed chasing and tackling whoever has the tennis ball, at which point they release the ball and somebody else grabs it and tries to avoid being caught and tackled.
we played on the blacktop at parochial school.
and it had nothing to do with sexual preference.
and the toughest queer was a girl named mary benham.

Smear the queer was also a term used during football practice. It was a drill we used during practice. Nothing meant by it other than it was a term used to describe the drill.

Reactions: BLEE
Imagine this....

z11.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BLEE and 10ring'r

on the first monday after i moved to the uk for work, people asked me if i had a traditional sunday roast for dinner.
i said yes, and that i enjoyed it.
then they asked if i liked yorkshire pudding?
and i said i didn't see any pudding. :ROFLMAO:

British guy I sailed with said he was in port in New Orleans on one of his first tanker deliveries/trips to the US. He was in a bar and said, 'I could really murder a fag right now'. Barman looked up and said, 'I know where some are, let's go'. My mate couldn't get out of their fast enough...he was talking about smoking a cigarette!

The so-called Culture War includes battle on the field of language. Note "racist" itself becoming racist, as according to the contrived definition, one and only one race can be its subject, and cannot be its object. Brilliant.

Reactions: Fig
i don't know if i would spare the officer at the expense of peace.
i mean...it is easy when it doesn't count and your family won't be killed by mobs.
I hope they don't dox the jury anymore than they have.

Around here if the dealer is found to have given the drugs related to a death the dealer is prosecuted for the death, in some manner.
Likely happened, but can you imagine the amount of poo being flung from the trees if the only guy convicted for the death was the only other black guy there? "Turned up to 11" doesn't quite cover it . . . alhough it is most likely the most accurate scenario out there . . .

Reactions: Blutroop
Just wordplay, I'd have said lame but that would piss off some mobility challenged folks.

• Haha
Reactions: uffduh
Fag is a proper word to describe someone who is gay and that you disapprove of their life style.

Fag is a pejorative term used to describe a gay person when you don't approve of that life style.

pejorative means:

adjective-
expressing contempt or disapproval.

noun-
a word expressing contempt or disapproval.

I also use homo if you want to look that up.

Anyway it's not going to get a unanimous decision.

Can somebody give me the cliff notes on this gay/homo detour?

Was Chauvin determined to have been teabagging the decedant?

Here is the rub with “open, free discourses” with the communist faggots in this thread. When they bring up a point it gets refuted. When the normal Americans bring up a point that defeats their argument they pretend they did not hear it...like “THE CAUSE OF DEATH“ in a murder trial...

This kind of idiocy is what leads to the insults, and right so. Willful ignorance is an ugly and sinful thing.
Too be clear, a communist faggot is one that disagrees with your viewpoint? I hate communist faggots too, leftest, Biden supporters, 2nd amendmement haters, judges, politicians, doctors, teenagers, cheap rifles, ammo hoarders, mask wearers, mask laws, blizzards, and law enforcement. Well blizzards and cheap rifles is more of a dislike. Really I just hate most people regardless of their political views.

Too be clear, a communist faggot is one that disagrees with your viewpoint? I hate communist faggots too, leftest, Biden supporters, 2nd amendmement haters, judges, politicians, doctors, teenagers, cheap rifles, ammo hoarders, mask wearers, mask laws, blizzards, and law enforcement. Well blizzards and cheap rifles is more of a dislike. Really I just hate most people regardless of their political views.
ihmo, a faggot is a useless fuckup and that can't do shit right.

cut you off on the freeway? fucking faggot!
can't start a lawn mower because they are too weak to pull the cord fast enough? fucking faggot!
can't start kick start a motorcycle? fucking faggot!
can't see that voting for democrats will destroy the country? fucking faggot!
can't throw a baseball from in front of the pitcher's mound to home plate? fucking faggot!!!!

giphy.gif

you get the idea.

we also played a game called "smear the queer", which entailed chasing and tackling whoever has the tennis ball, at which point they release the ball and somebody else grabs it and tries to avoid being caught and tackled.
we played on the blacktop at parochial school.
and it had nothing to do with sexual preference.
and the toughest queer was a girl named mary benham.
Thanks!! You just brought back an ancient memory of fun times in junior high and grade school. We played the same game.

And the f-word, faggot, was used by all at least 100 times a day back then. No one thought twice about it. I couldn’t believe SH members still use the faggot word when I first found this great place. It cracked me up then and sometimes still does.

Thanks!! You just brought back an ancient memory of fun times in junior high and grade school. We played the same game.

And the f-word, faggot, was used by all at least 100 times a day back then. No one thought twice about it. I couldn’t believe SH members still use the faggot word when I first found this great place. It cracked me up then and sometimes still does.
You got your ass kicked by Mary Benham, too, huh?

Smear the queer... LOL damn right that brings back some memories.

We used to play that in the middle of the street. Then somebody got the wise idea and combining that with tag (whatever Rock happened to be laying around that you picked up and tried to hit the queer)

Attachments

• All In - The Future of Law Enforcement.pdf
    639.8 KB · Views: 43