• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Desert Tech Mags, extensions, bolts, mounts, etc Clearance Sale

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    Items are new in package unless otherwise indicated.

Free shipping if purchasing quantity of 5 or more. Actual shipping will be charged if less than 5 items. Shipping via UPS or USPS depending on buyers address.
    Items will ship as quickly as possible. We are running a bit behind on order processing right now, so we may require your patience to get things out. Everything should go out within two weeks of order at the latest.

ALL ORDERS MUST BE SECURED VIA PHONE

Orders will be taken in the order they are received via phone: 605-554-1911 (No reservations)
    Credit cards accepted: Visa or Mastercard. Shipping address must match billing address.
    Large bulk orders may be required to pay with check and wait until payment cleared.

Item list will be periodically updated as they are sold.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prices are for each individual part, with quantities available listed.
    If you'd like to buy all or a large quantity of items, bulk pricing offers can be discussed via phone.

Primal Rights Aluminum QD flush cups - 3x - $20

Hawkins Precision 1 piece 40moa scope mount 34mm, 1.5", custom level, 6 screw - 1x - $250

Desert Tech HTI 375CT bolt travel spacers - 3x - $10

Desert Tech SRS Length of Pull spacers - 7x - $5

Desert Tech SRS (gen 1) Length of Pull spacers - 3x - $5

5mm Hex, 3/8" drive Socket adapter (for seekonk torque wrenches, etc) - 7x - $5

PEfsCsJh.jpg

beVakcDh.jpg

Please call in the orders fellas... If you can't see my signature line, you're dealing with a business, not just a random dude on the forum. Well I'm probably just a random dude, but Primal Rights has been around for a while. www.primalrights.com

So don't hesitate to call if there's something we can help you with. Juggling the PM's and "i'll take it" posts on this volume of items is pretty difficult... so the first person to call and provide a CC gets the items. If we miss you, just leave a message, because we'll go through those in the order they are received, and call you back to square away your order.

Thanks for your patience!

Last edited:
    Reactions: stefan73
    Greg,

I’ll take 4 (four) six round SRS .308 Magazines@ $60.00 each ($240.00)
    And
    1 (one) .300 Win Mag SRS (A1?) Bolt @ $250.00

I’ll PM my number to you if you’d like to call at your convenience and we can get squared away on the payment and shipping.

I called and left a message on your voicemail at 2102 hrs.

John

I’ll take SRS soft case ($200), 10 rd SRS .308 mag ($100), and a 5mm driver.
    I’ll send a text to your phone number since it’s late evening.

Il take 2 each of the 10 and 6 round mags and a driver
    Please call in the orders fellas... If you can't see my signature line, you're dealing with a business, not just a random dude on the forum. Well I'm probably just a random dude, but Primal Rights has been around for a while. www.primalrights.com

So don't hesitate to call if there's something we can help you with. Juggling the PM's and "i'll take it" posts on this volume of items is pretty difficult... so the first person to call and provide a CC gets the items. If we miss you, just leave a message, because we'll go through those in the order they are received, and call you back to square away your order.

Thanks for your patience!

I'll take a Barrel extension and a 10 rd mag. Calling now

Spoke to Orkan on Sunday morning and placed my order.
    Got my mags and Bolt today, including the holiday.
    Thanks, Greg!

Reactions: orkan
    Thanks for tagging in... that let me give you some feedback. :)
    need you to make a run of Primal Rights Aluminum bipod picatinny rails. prepaid run would be fine with me and months away is still fine. Got my order in for mags. thanks for the awesome price

Reactions: deersniper