• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Destroyed....Pics are UP!

Re: Destroyed

Some of you guys act like he busted up a hand made work of art. It was a machined product, with a stock made in a mold. Fully replaceable. If he can afford
it, enjoy the humor in it. It's a done deal.

Man that is a great story and well told. It sounds like you have put it behind you but still I think you should consider extracting some revenge on the die.

Forced the round into the chamber. Sounds like that should have been a red flag right there.

It's yo munny...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Quarter Horse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I also want to know what the fix is? Anything I can think of would proably be as costly as rebarreling.

</div></div>

I would also like to know. Obviously you can't drill into the case to drain the powder. If you can't close the bolt, you can't fire the round, you can't tap it out or it detonates, what was the professional going to do? Perhaps attempt to dislodge it by soaking with PB blaster for a few hours, followed by another attempt to extract using the bolt?

It really looks like a nearly impossible repair.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dappmgmt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..................

Not entirely sure why you'd want another dude to gargle your nuts btw...feels a little gay to me ;-)</div></div>

Sounds to me like you've tried it at least once?
wink.gif

Brute,

McMillan will warranty that stock...I have seen worse and the warranty is the same no matter how goofy the destruction.

Glad your OK!

Just curious, but didn't you see the cleaning rod move foreword after touching the bullet?
I suspect it stopped (briefly
smile.gif
) when the rod or the bullet hit the inside of the primer.