• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Devon Archer, House Oversight hearing

GreenGO Juan

Standing on the edge of forever.
Minuteman
May 27, 2021
Milky Way Galaxy
Reactions: BCP
Just for show to placate the right and give the appearance that something is being done.

Most likely it's a business meeting to set up all the payoffs to assure the "investigation" never actually discovers anything of merit.

Just for show to placate the right and give the appearance that something is being done.

Most likely it's a business meeting to set up all the payoffs to assure the "investigation" never actually discovers anything of merit.
IDK they have the Pinch on him, he is looking at a Year in Prison over defrauding a Native Tribe selling them $60,000,000 in bunk bonds.

He's obviously crooked as fuck. Maybe since he got burned wants to pass it along, maybe a plea bargain to keep himself out of Jail?

It's so if he says anything outside of the meeting they can hold him in contempt and then assfuck him dry.

"Thank f---ing god! First good news in way too long my friend. I am so happy for you. I know its (sic) been a living hell but put it behind you now and take great steps forward," Hunter replied.

Hunter, son of President Biden, then appeared to refer to the Department of Justice as "motherf---ers" and said he and Archer will "have the last laugh."

"I swear to god we’ll have the last laugh," Hunter said.

"I know. And I mean it. Can I please come see you now that I'm not a felon!?!" Archer said. "Don't answer that. Just when and where?"

Hunter joked that he liked Archer "better as a felon" and that he was in Newburyport, Massachusetts, for the next week but to call him.

All theater. Nothing of substance will happen. Just more distraction created for the unwashed masses.

My understanding is that, at one time, Congress had the power to prosecute, but gave it away to the DOJ. I'll try to find the source for that info.