• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DHS seized nearly 1,500 guns in raid

Re: DHS seized nearly 1,500 guns in raid

Well I didn't see anyone "throwing guns around" in the video. What is sad is that a licensed firearms dealer is possibly smuggling weapons into the country.

or, seeing as no charges were filed (yet?).... there is nothing but panic and paranoia.

Possibly.

What??? smuggling guns INTO the US??? That must have been a misprint. Everyone knows that all illegal guns COME from the US.

Most if not all of these guns were antiques, curios and collectables. There are some of this man's neighbors commenting and they should know him better than the DHS. This looks like a simple shark bump. WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE!

Someone made the comment in the other thread that this is a bad man, I certainly hope they were joking.

I will make a prediction. They will ultimately charge him with tax evasion as this is the only thing likely to stick. Especially considering they are feverishly looking for something to ACTUALLY charge him with. Tax evasion. A sin every person in this country is or has been guilty of under the mountainous complex tax code, specifically designed as a fucking 100% effective man trap when employed by it's creators.

just a guess... but here's MY prediction (if we ever hear any more about this case)

MOST of the guns are antiques, the guy isn't actually a "dealer", he has a C&R FFL...

he MAY get charged w/ tax evasion, and he MAY have "smuggled" (improperly imported, as in a mistake) some antique firearms into the country

because all I was seeing were old lever and bolt actions, and you can bet if there were any "assault weapons", they would have been ALL over that and he would have been quickly charged...

you just don't see a true "gun runner" that even deals w/ old guns, there's no "street market" for them

The real problem is that the Feds now have enough new inventory to kick off Fast and Furious II.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most if not all of these guns were antiques, curios and collectables. There are some of this man's neighbors commenting and they should know him better than the DHS. This looks like a simple shark bump. WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE!

Someone made the comment in the other thread that this is a bad man, I certainly hope they were joking.

I will make a prediction. They will ultimately charge him with tax evasion as this is the only thing likely to stick. Especially considering they are feverishly looking for something to ACTUALLY charge him with. Tax evasion. A sin every person in this country is or has been guilty of under the mountainous complex tax code, specifically designed as a fucking 100% effective man trap when employed by it's creators. </div></div>

Wasnt Tim Geitner charged with tax evasion for not paying his taxes?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most if not all of these guns were antiques, curios and collectables. There are some of this man's neighbors commenting and they should know him better than the DHS. This looks like a simple shark bump. <span style="color: #CC0000"> WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE! </span>

I will make a prediction. They will ultimately charge him with tax evasion as this is the only thing likely to stick. Especially considering they are feverishly looking for something to ACTUALLY charge him with. Tax evasion. A sin every person in this country is or has been guilty of under the mountainous complex tax code, specifically designed as a fucking 100% effective man trap when employed by it's creators. </div></div>

We do agree on something, APC. Wake the Fuck Up, People. Dont leave you stash where Jack Booted Thugs can steal them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pmclaine</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most if not all of these guns were antiques, curios and collectables. There are some of this man's neighbors commenting and they should know him better than the DHS. This looks like a simple shark bump. WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE!

Wasnt Tim Geitner charged with tax evasion for not paying his taxes? </div></div>

Oh dude we aren't talking about the same thing. Try to keep up man...in Tim's own words those were careless, unavoidable errors. Just a simple mistake. In his case I understand why the fines were waived. Now this nefarious arms dealer was obviously, meticulously and methodically stealing money from the poor people who depend on government assistance. Not even the same thing.
Now he has given his fair share.
Man this is one fucked up society.

Yes FM this guy has a C&R FFL, you are correct sir.

The change agent "reporter" planted the mandatory meme “Its very scary in the fact that the school is so close by makes it seem even more dangerous.”

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pmclaine</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most if not all of these guns were antiques, curios and collectables. There are some of this man's neighbors commenting and they should know him better than the DHS. This looks like a simple shark bump. WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE!

Wasnt Tim Geitner charged with tax evasion for not paying his taxes? </div></div>

That's how they got Al Capone when they couldn't pin anything else on him. Not saying this guy was doing illegal and violent stuff like Capone was, but when they can't get anything else on someone they do tend to wind up falling back on tax evasion.