• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Dick's takes a beating.

Who's beating their dick?

At first they were beating their own, thinking they were so smart for pleasing the statists. But now, they are taking a kick in their ass, from the loss of sales and patronage.

I prefer to shop local for all my shooting stuff. DF Bros., Dixie Gun Works, etc... Support small business. That is what makes AMERICA what it is.

I only shop at big box stores like Cabelas to get deals on bulk FMJ ammo, brass, primers, stuff of that kind and also because Cabelas know common sense.

Dick’s is definitely getting beat. I mean, when you prematurely pull out of your market niche, it’s bound to be disappointing for all involved. It’s not like they were filling that niche particularly well anyway, so I guess it’s just a matter of time before someone bigger and better comes along to fill it. Now this looming shortage of Dick’s may be concerning to some of you, but they weren’t performing all that well. Someone else will come in who has enhanced their merchandise selection and folks will be quite satisfied. They will all be coming out of the new store with their big new black toys, all excited to get home and try them out. And then the memories of the days of disappointing Dick’s will fade away, and the world will be a better place for it.

Dick’s is definitely getting beat. I mean, when you prematurely pull out of your market niche, it’s bound to be disappointing for all involved. It’s not like they were filling that niche particularly well anyway, so I guess it’s just a matter of time before someone bigger and better comes along to fill it. Now this looming shortage of Dick’s may be concerning to some of you, but they weren’t performing all that well. Someone else will come in who has enhanced their merchandise selection and folks will be quite satisfied. They will all be coming out of the new store with their big new black toys, all excited to get home and try them out. And then the memories of the days of disappointing Dick’s will fade away, and the world will be a better place for it.

its_beautiful.jpg

Reactions: Bender
Even @Veer_G approves this message.
BBE1442C-0DE0-48B4-AEEF-4B4C6339D872.jpeg

Dick’s just announced they’re removing all guns and some hunting equipment from 125 stores. Reap what you sow Dick’s, reap what you sow.

Im guessing they are gambling they can continue by eliminating (my guess) less than 10 percent of their customers.

We unfortunately are not good at ideological purity when it comes to these types of "social injustice" affronts.

If they were doing something to offend the left you could bet every last damn lefty would cut off their blood supply.

Us.......we bend if its convenient.

Reactions: EddieNFL
As I stated before, they are removing the one and only thing that I can not purchase online and have dropped at my door step.
I am not sure about where everyone else lives but in the last 40ish years we have had at least 7 sporting goods companies/stores that have gone out of business. All of which did not sale firearms, a couple did and then quit, which seemed to start the downward slide.
Some where national chains while others were local chains to mom and pop stores.
It just seems like a poor business model. Which is fine by me, it would seem our boycott is working.
Baseball bats and golf clubs are boring to look at.
Guns are a draw for foot traffic. Like a ZR1 Corvette or a Ford Raptor. Not everyone will buy, but a lot like to look and dream.

The death spiral continues and I am happy.

Reactions: Slash0311
When I was a kid every store, Sears, Service Merchandise, Caldors, Bradlees, had a gun counter of some sort.

It was the first place Id run to when I went into these places.

It was normal.

All of the guns and now most of those stores are gone.

The brain washing on the other side is working.

When I was a kid every store, Sears, Service Merchandise, Caldors, Bradlees, had a gun counter of some sort.

It was the first place Id run to when I went into these places.

It was normal.

All of the guns and now most of those stores are gone.

The brain washing on the other side is working.

Even the local hardware store sold gun when I was a kid...........

Reactions: EddieNFL
The Ace Hardware 3 miles from me sells a metric shit ton of guns and reloading stuff. The guns are reasonable, but the gear is very expensive.

I bought my first semi .22 at an ace hardware store here in town. There were 4 gun shops (or stores that sold guns) in our town of 1700 back then. Two hardware stores. A General Store. And a sporting goods store. Now none.

But 3 organic markets for the pole smokers....

Sirhr

Scheels is now the Wonderland for gun ogling. The store in Loveland has the biggest gun department I have ever seen and well stocked.

I went to our local one ONCE and it was before they opted to pull ARs.

Took a quick glance at what they had and realized it wasn't just full fucking retail; it was 125% retail.

Outside of the gun section, the entire store is a collection of every made in china piece of shit knockoff outdoor 'gear' and athletic clothes/shoes that you can get basically anywhere else on the planet for significantly less. It's like their entire business model revolves around the thought process that finding Nike's and random ass t shirts are a rare fucking thing.

I have no fucking idea who shops there; its like an idiot test or something.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
I have never gone into one of those stores. I thought because of the name, it was a Gay Bar. I wouldn't let my kids even shop at any store that shared a parking-lot with the place.