• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Did I finally get a good deal?

Gustav7

Son of a Gun...
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 18, 2019
    Ohio (OH)
    I've never been great at finding deals. I usually research and research and figure out what I want then buy it.

Needless to say, I think I got a good deal finally. It feels like its so good, I'm still curious as to if I got gypped but the initial inspection looked good, and no idea how he would have counter-fitted so many well known parts.

Anyway...for $1000 even, this is what I just picked up. Has "30 rounds through it"...and does appear to be very low round count.

SLR Rifleworks B15 Receiver Set (FDE)
    SLR Rifleworks 11.7 Helix M-lok rail
    SLR Rifleworks linear compensator
    Ballistic Advantage Hanson profile 11.3" bbl with pinned gas block
    Geissele SD-C trigger
    SOLGW LPK
    Radian 45/90 safety
    Radian Raptor NIB charging handle
    LAW Tactical Folder (w/ an extra LAW BCG extension)
    SB15 Brace
    Holosun HE503CU-GR (w/ original box)

I would be plenty happy with that purchase.

Last edited:
    SOLD !

Seriously though, let us know how well it shoots and your overall impressions.

I put a mag through it the other day. Not bad so far, I think the 4.6oz buffer may be a tad heavy for it. I have to get used the LAW folder on it, not sure if I'll keep that.

I'll be going to the range soon and comparing it to my 12.5" middy, suppressed and unsuppressed.

Reactions: bfoosh006
    I think that's close to $2k in parts alone. 💰💰💰

You did alright.👍
    jYURLrgsYeQVi.gif

If you decide to get rid of the law folder I’d be happy to take it off your hands.

I put a mag through it the other day. Not bad so far, I think the 4.6oz buffer may be a tad heavy for it. I have to get used the LAW folder on it, not sure if I'll keep that.

I'll be going to the range soon and comparing it to my 12.5" middy, suppressed and unsuppressed.
    Ahem.... we would like to see some pics... you know , just because.

Here you go...
    I run suppressors, so the longer rail has gotta go, and the linear compensator.

Haven't decided on the LAW folder yet. Not sure If its really applicable for me, or if there's really a benefit and its just more moving parts.

I didn't like the FDE, but its sort of growing on me. Nice contrast I guess. Not sure why he put a grey grip on it but oh well.

Last edited:
    so you know I decided to get rid of my law folder the other day, It sold in less than 12 hours on gunbroker for $260. you do that and you got a sick setup for less than $750.

Reactions: Strangedays