• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Did Obama do it?

mvphilly

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2022
NY
He said he wanted to "fundamentally transform America" Has he actually gotten it done in 16 short years?

image0000012.png

Sure he did. On election night Obama said, "We live in the best country on earth. Join me in changing it." And the crowd went wild. Yes, in sixteen years they are crippled the nation, opened the borders, destroyed gun right in at least half of the states, increased poverty, increased crime and murder rates, increased drug use and deaths to a level far worse than any conflict since WWII and flooded the nation with millions of sexual predators and drug traffickers.

The voters are dumber by far than in 2008 and far more racist than anytime in history. Democrats are closer to communists and are using the courts against political opponents and openly persecuting people who complain about voter fraud. Yeah, they are fucking this place up by the numbers. We are closer to splitting into two nations or open civil war than any time in the last 150 years.

Obama is a puppet just like Biden, nothing more than cogs in a much bigger well funded machine.

I always laugh when I see people give Obama or Biden credit for anything, they are just the face, not the brains.

You could literally replace Obama and Biden with an actual potato and nothing would change, fight me!

Obama is a puppet just like Biden, nothing more than cogs in a much bigger well funded machine.

I always laugh when I see people give Obama or Biden credit for anything, they are just the face, not the brains.

You could literally replace Obama and Biden with an actual potato and nothing would change, fight me!
Agree 100% they're order takers and yes men

Reactions: BLEE
He did, simply by getting elected to the Senate.

Multiple suspicious circumstances allowed a Nobody from Nowhere to get elected and no one said boo.
At that point they knew they were covered, next step the White House with full protection from the media. So it's been a done deal going on 20 years.

Reactions: BLEE
Sure he did. On election night Obama said, "We live in the best country on earth. Join me in changing it." And the crowd went wild. Yes, in sixteen years they are crippled the nation, opened the borders, destroyed gun right in at least half of the states, increased poverty, increased crime and murder rates, increased drug use and deaths to a level far worse than any conflict since WWII and flooded the nation with millions of sexual predators and drug traffickers.

The voters are dumber by far than in 2008 and far more racist than anytime in history. Democrats are closer to communists and are using the courts against political opponents and openly persecuting people who complain about voter fraud. Yeah, they are fucking this place up by the numbers. We are closer to splitting into two nations or open civil war than any time in the last 150 years.
100% on the money. Leftists/Commies hatched a plan decades ago to indoctrinate young, impressionable school age children all the way through college. And by God they executed their plans to perfection with the teacher's unions and leftist professors. That's why we have this worthless current generation of young adults who hate our history, traditions, and absolutely everything that made this country the greatest on earth.

After the Democrats steal the next election, and they will, it's game over. Oh well, we had a good 250 year run.

After the Democrats steal the next election, and they will, it's game over. Oh well, we had a good 250 year run.

I see both good and bad in that.

There is no fixing anything until it all hits rock bottom or hits the wall.
Then there will be a brief moment when those that want it the most can seize it.
Will the good folks be ready to fight as hard as the evil folks?

Are we black yet?

Obama, by virtue of being black, articulate and "clean" as Biden describes him, was able to capture the young, liberal, idiot vote.

The same people that would have overcorrected and voted for KoKo the Gorilla because she learned sign language.

Last edited:
Reactions: AK-Karl
I see both good and bad in that.

There is no fixing anything until it all hits rock bottom or hits the wall.
Then there will be a brief moment when those that want it the most can seize it.
Will the good folks be ready to fight as hard as the evil folks?
Yeah, I think so.

Landing hard pisses good folks off. They get up and look around for the bad element that are responsible to take it out on.

And the bad element has grown confident enough to line up for battle revealing themselves; anti-Trump/America, Satan worshipping Democrats.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
What's an interesting thought is how Obama managed to surpass Hillary in the 2008 election. We know the democrat primary system is corrupt. Who was the umm, bathhouse dude that managed to bypass Hillary in the primary? Some brilliant political leader? Hillary was a little too big for her colostomy bag to be allowed to win and obviously a gay kenyan was more easily controlled. They had to kill a couple of his gay lovers and cover up to get him elected. Absolute blackout on who the guy actually is. I have a copy of his "birth certificate" downloaded directly from Whitehouse dot gov. It's fake as tits on akmike.

So no, Obama didn't do shit. He was a cheap buy. Give the guy a hundred million and he'll shut up. And kill his gay chef who was about to talk.

Reactions: UKDslayer
I wonder if it's possible to post a link in this forum w/o posting your own google based cookie ?
Not that said cookie would ever have any personal data tied to it that could ever be accessed.....nah google are good boys.
Such a thing could never be possible.....nah, what was I thinking ?
Oh wait, it took thought to make this post, so perhaps I was thinking.

Ah the quandary of the intarwebz, it's so cornfuzzling.

Oh, and this is how the link *should* be posted...you know....without the shit ?

Hold your mouse over the link I posted, look down on the bottom left of your screen and you will see all the link that ever needed posting.
I feel like the college professor trying to teach a preschooler how to do this shit.
It's not hard you just need to...
1 - Be aware
2 - Try

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wildcats