• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Did the Bushnell tactical elite HDMR 3.5-21x 50 ever come in earth color.

The DMR is not available in FDE.
The HDMR (DMR with Horus reticle) is not available in FDE.
The 2nd generation 3.5-21x50 (ERS) is available in FDE. I'm not sure it's available with a Horus reticle, though.

I bought one of the FDE 3.5-21x50ERS scopes for my 260 Imp 30* several months ago; figured it'd go good with the FDE CeraKote on the bbl'd action & desert camo of the McM A5. Got a little concerned over using the original EGW sloped scope rail with a scope as large/heavy as the ERS, so cabbaged onto a steel NF 20 MOA rail with a recoil lug. Then a friend made me an offer I couldn't refuse on a set of Seekins 34mm low rings he'd bought but never used. The 'color coordination' thing was going OK until I got in a ball-busting hurry to zero & shoot the Bushnell. I figured it was so big that it'd hide the black oxide NF rail, and never mind that my buddy had mixed some OD & tan GunKote and shot the Seekins rings - just get it together and shoot the darned thing! What the hell - Bushnell's anodizing doesn't match on the knob covers anyway - and it shoots like a house afire.

Fed Ex delivered the Kahles K624i AMR yesterday, and I shot this pic to show a friend how compact the ERS is relative to the Kahles.

Attachments

• DSC_0882.JPG
    DSC_0882.JPG
    771.1 KB · Views: 13