• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

After watching the full interview above, I am hereby rescinding my "benefit of doubt" that it wasn't 100% jab related as the doctors are not providing any evidence to the contrary, which in fact would exist if this were not the case. They are covering up the truth. Sounds like Mr. Hamlin is doing a little better but still ventilator dependent. His arrest was apparently due to a shockable arrhythmia, making myocarditis or coronary artery thrombus/emboli (jab-related) more likely than the contrary.

If you have a co-worker doing that, you have the basis of a harassment suit. Document it and take it to HR. You do not need to take any action… but get it on record.

The basis… if you were black or Jewish or trans and co-workers did that, they would be subject to termination and the company liable to pay you a shit ton of money for allowing that behavior.

Fight these people at every turn. Date, name, place, description of event and get it in your personal file. If it becomes a pattern, sue.

Sirhr

PS. Don’t mean to assume your skin color, religion or life choices. If you are, in fact, a black Jewish Tranny, your case is worth millions and you won the lawsuit checkbox lottery with that!
No worries, I don't get offended easily anyway. A complaint wouldn't go anywhere, both the company and the union were in favour of mandatory shots. The only thing that stopped that was the CEO (in the USA) telling the mill manager that he'd be looking for a job if he mandated the shots. Later that winter, they decided to ask everyone for proof of vaccination, and anyone that didn't show it was forced to wear an n95 mask at all times unless eating, and that meant I had to shave my beard off or go on unpaid leave. At least I didn't get suckered into the shots like some of the others did though.
Kristian

No worries, I don't get offended easily anyway. A complaint wouldn't go anywhere, both the company and the union were in favour of mandatory shots. The only thing that stopped that was the CEO (in the USA) telling the mill manager that he'd be looking for a job if he mandated the shots. Later that winter, they decided to ask everyone for proof of vaccination, and anyone that didn't show it was forced to wear an n95 mask at all times unless eating, and that meant I had to shave my beard off or go on unpaid leave. At least I didn't get suckered into the shots like some of the others did though.
Kristian

Well, maybe now you can demand that those RNA-particle-shedding Clot-Spreaders should be required to wear tyvek suits and wear respirators all the time to keep from infecting 'Clean Humans' with their dirty clot-shot-filled blood taint.

I mean, it's as reasonable as the bullshit mandated on hundreds of millions of people wprldwide... to make them submit to a life-endangering clot shot.

Sirhr

Have we ruled out that maybe they just got their shirt pulled? Sarcasm...or maybe not...we still need a sarcasm font, then we'd know for sure.

1672963536514.png

@pmclaine we are glad you are not on the above list!

I hope every one of them that 'Died Suddenly' (No Refunds) was among those who were on the "Railroad the dissenters" bandwagon.

Then again, by going along with the scam instead of dissenting or at least standing up for the rights of fellow Troopers... they were as complicit as the hatchet men. It would have been easy to say "I am going to comply, but support my fellow officers who are skeptical." If everyone did that, the bandleaders would have had to back down. Instead, they let the lives of their brother officers get ripped apart. They were complicit in their silence.

Fuck them! Hope their last thoughts as they were 'farcing out were... "I should have been more like Trooper McLaine!'

Remember, these people wanted us dead.... and in camps... and exorcized from society. We're supposed to feel bad? Not a chance.

Sirhr

CONCLUSIONS:Immunoprofiling of vaccinated adolescents and young adults revealed that the mRNA vaccine–induced immune responses did not differ between individuals who developed myocarditis and individuals who did not. However, free spike antigen was detected in the blood of adolescents and young adults who developed post-mRNA vaccine myocarditis, advancing insight into its potential underlying cause.

Reactions: atomic41

CONCLUSIONS:Immunoprofiling of vaccinated adolescents and young adults revealed that the mRNA vaccine–induced immune responses did not differ between individuals who developed myocarditis and individuals who did not. However, free spike antigen was detected in the blood of adolescents and young adults who developed post-mRNA vaccine myocarditis, advancing insight into its potential underlying cause.

This is a VERY significant paper because 1) it was done in the US at a reputable institution, and 2) it blows up the correlation doesn't prove causation BS.

• Cancer rates have increased since the introduction of the COVID shots and is now one of the top three leading causes of premature death among younger adults — a trend that in turn is driving down U.S. life expectancy
  • The leading causes of death in 2021 were heart disease and cancer, both of which are potential side effects of the COVID jabs
  • Dr. Angus Dalgleish, professor of oncology at St. George’s University of London, warns that COVID boosters may be causing aggressive metastatic cancers
  • Research shows SARS-CoV-2 spike protein obliterates 90% of the DNA repair mechanism in lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell that helps your body fight infection and chronic disease, including cancer
  • The COVID jab is less effective in lymphoma patients. Emory University researchers found only 68% of non-Hodgkin lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia developed neutralizing antibodies after the second dose, compared to 100% of healthy controls

Reactions: gigamortis

they were lying about this, or terribly mistaken

Fl0QKmsagAAefk4.png

• Wow

they were lying about this, or terribly mistaken

Fl0QKmsagAAefk4.png
They lied. Phizer, Moderna, CDC did NOT have a vacc mandate. They fucking knew what they were doing.

After coming back to work after New Years, I had 5 coworkers who had gone to or were going to funerals within a week.

Las Vegas High School Student Collapses, Dies After Playing Flag Football
https://www.breitbart.com/health/20...t-collapses-dies-after-playing-flag-football/

It’s the kids at this age I feel bad for… shot up and bolstered by their idiot parents or, worse, doctors who were all jabby and pushing death shots. She was 14 or 15 and was just jabbed, no doubt. Had no say in it.

Of course all this is normal. Healthy, athletic Kids were dropping like flies all the time before 2020. Right? Right?

Sirhr

^^^ I am trying to think back to pre-2022 (the old days before kids and athletes started dropping dead on the field). How often I heard or read about it or saw it covered.

Because, really, it is under the magnifying glass now. So maybe it happened more than I remember it. Maybe there were sudden that didn't make the news. I mean if we are going to 'follow' this, we need to at least allow some possibility that it has been happening all along. But not making forums or national news...

So try as I might... the only incident I remember were one (or maybe two) incidents of football players collapsing and dying or being seriously in need of treatment during pre-season mid-summer workouts in Texas and/or the deep South. And it was basically from lack of conditioning combined with dehydration and heat stroke. Like I said... I think I remember one or maybe two incidents and national outrage leading to all kinds of rules from the snowflake sets. But that (or those) few incidents were all over the national news for days. Like kid-stuck-in-well-getting-rescued-by-no-shoulderblades-guy.... Surround sound.

But maybe you guys remember more incidents or other instances? Maybe it was all local news? Never heard it?

Maybe it never happened. Just wondering! What do you guys remember?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: supercorndogs

@pmclaine we are glad you are not on the above list!

Lots of comments similiar to "I bet the 13 are still alive...."

I tried to reply "Yes, yes we are." But I needed to create an account or some bullshit.

It was amazing they posted that on their Facebook page the day after Mr Hamblins mysterious sudden episode.

So culturally blind we think someone may be trying to help us.

It was comment gold and sad at the same time.

Reactions: Tokay444

After watching the full interview above, I am hereby rescinding my "benefit of doubt" that it wasn't 100% jab related as the doctors are not providing any evidence to the contrary, which in fact would exist if this were not the case. They are covering up the truth. Sounds like Mr. Hamlin is doing a little better but still ventilator dependent. His arrest was apparently due to a shockable arrhythmia, making myocarditis or coronary artery thrombus/emboli (jab-related) more likely than the contrary.

Wonder if he will be getting a booster.

• Haha
Kristian

My new work was prepping an "attestation" form in response to what was going to be an OSHA mandated circumstance.

Testing was going to be the workaround.

The shit got scrapped the minute SCOTUS did the right thing.

Too bad the likes of ACB left the medical people out to dry on the basis of a tax we are all mandated to pay.

Spent last night writing an affidavit for Federal court.

So intent I missed my Saturday night glass of Michters Rye over as much ice as will fir in the glass.

These sacrifices are exhausting and I fear futile.

This has moved beyond judicial remedy.

Reactions: Doc68 and Rthur
I hope every one of them that 'Died Suddenly' (No Refunds) was among those who were on the "Railroad the dissenters" bandwagon.

Then again, by going along with the scam instead of dissenting or at least standing up for the rights of fellow Troopers... they were as complicit as the hatchet men. It would have been easy to say "I am going to comply, but support my fellow officers who are skeptical." If everyone did that, the bandleaders would have had to back down. Instead, they let the lives of their brother officers get ripped apart. They were complicit in their silence.

Fuck them! Hope their last thoughts as they were 'farcing out were... "I should have been more like Trooper McLaine!'

Remember, these people wanted us dead.... and in camps... and exorcized from society. We're supposed to feel bad? Not a chance.

Sirhr

350 or so wanted to avoid the mandate.

Of that lots resigned or retired wanting to maintain their ability to be cops or taking a good paycheck for little more than waking up.

Other were in severe financial duress, many facing loss of two incomes, and they still struggle with it.

Lots of people took the shot early when it was a medical thing and it was not realized the whole Med community had been muzzled and ordered to lie to your face. those people feel kind of fucked and question their rash decision.

Had the 350 held on there is no way the governor could take that heat. That's two academy classes at $4 mil per class and thousands of years in experience lost.

My issue is with the mouth breathers such as the guy that actually told me "Where will I find a job paying so much for doing so little?" Might as well start pimping out his kids to pedos. That's pretty "low effort" and if he gets a rich scumbag the return could be huge.

This is a VERY significant paper because 1) it was done in the US at a reputable institution, and 2) it blows up the correlation doesn't prove causation BS.

So the finding is that the people tested showed evidence of having received the shot but not all developed heart issues.

But of those that had heart issues the shot was a common denominator?

• Cancer rates have increased since the introduction of the COVID shots and is now one of the top three leading causes of premature death among younger adults — a trend that in turn is driving down U.S. life expectancy
  • The leading causes of death in 2021 were heart disease and cancer, both of which are potential side effects of the COVID jabs
  • Dr. Angus Dalgleish, professor of oncology at St. George’s University of London, warns that COVID boosters may be causing aggressive metastatic cancers
  • Research shows SARS-CoV-2 spike protein obliterates 90% of the DNA repair mechanism in lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell that helps your body fight infection and chronic disease, including cancer
  • The COVID jab is less effective in lymphoma patients. Emory University researchers found only 68% of non-Hodgkin lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia developed neutralizing antibodies after the second dose, compared to 100% of healthy controls

I thought Joe was going to cure cancer?

once again 100% the opposite of what he says he is going to do.

350 or so wanted to avoid the mandate.

Of that lots resigned or retired wanting to maintain their ability to be cops or taking a good paycheck for little more than waking up.

Other were in severe financial duress, many facing loss of two incomes, and they still struggle with it.

Lots of people took the shot early when it was a medical thing and it was not realized the whole Med community had been muzzled and ordered to lie to your face. those people feel kind of fucked and question their rash decision.

Had the 350 held on there is no way the governor could take that heat. That's two academy classes at $4 mil per class and thousands of years in experience lost.

My issue is with the mouth breathers such as the guy that actually told me "Where will I find a job paying so much for doing so little?" Might as well start pimping out his kids to pedos. That's pretty "low effort" and if he gets a rich scumbag the return could be huge.

So basically Governor, AG and MSP leadership divided and conquered... threatened, cajoled and let their own power trip destroy the lives of 350 families. To prove who was in charge... and nothing more.

Sad. Angering. And should be a lesson.

Interesting that there are 13 dissenters...

join.jpg

There is a lot of symbolism in that... And true, dyed in the wool patriotism.

Too bad Mass, the birthplace of Revolution in so many ways, is so completely pussified with leftist fruits.

But from 13 who follow their own path towards liberty and freedom vs. oppression and mandates.. can come great things...

Sirhr

So basically Governor, AG and MSP leadership divided and conquered... threatened, cajoled and let their own power trip destroy the lives of 350 families. To prove who was in charge... and nothing more.

Sad. Angering. And should be a lesson.

Interesting that there are 13 dissenters...

View attachment 8041644

There is a lot of symbolism in that... And true, dyed in the wool patriotism.

Too bad Mass, the birthplace of Revolution in so many ways, is so completely pussified with leftist fruits.

But from 13 who follow their own path towards liberty and freedom vs. oppression and mandates.. can come great things...

Sirhr
Copy and pasted your post to my friends as I am sure they will appreciate it,

If anyone can help our fight we could use it….our Washington lawyer is reasonable but there are real costs coming…$5 is appreciated as much as $1000.

You mean this doctor….

View attachment 8041654
I'll play her game.
As she knows everyone else's intent.

She took and dispensed this fucking bioweapon because she was told to by the CDC, AMA, WHO ect.
As she is obviously incapable of using logic instead of feelings she should forfeit her license as she clearly isn't qualified.
One could say she is a living stereotype of reasons why some women make great tyrants. (see Jacinda Ardern)
As for the apology, she can save that for the mirror when the time comes.

R

I'll play her game.
As she knows everyone else's intent.

She took and dispensed this fucking bioweapon because she was told to by the CDC, AMA, WHO ect.
As she is obviously incapable of using logic instead of feelings she should forfeit her license as she clearly isn't qualified.
One could say she is a living stereotype of reasons why some women make great tyrants. (see Jacinda Ardern)
As for the apology, she can save that for the mirror when the time comes.

R

Under what system are you defining "qualified"?