• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

I found the link to that video on the facistbook, luckily the video is hosted on Rumble, so it 99% won't be taken down.

The original video that set up the second video is pretty disgusting, it's probably on Rumble also, I don't remember, been a few hours since I saw it...and now I'm drinking...alcohol is a disinfectant, right?
I read an article that had some of the video transcripted. It is disgusting but is anyone surprised by their actions anymore?

Reactions: Cowpokey
qndtihyvUUk9.jpeg

Colon cancer at 35?

some doctors have come up with the name turbo cancers or something like that.
they are seeing more cancers that aren't even detected until they are stage 4 and its too late.
cancers in remission for years are back with a vengeance.

Reactions: BurtG
Any connections yet between sudden-onset mental illness/psychosis and vaxx yet? Seems like if you threw a clot into the right corner of the brain, the results could be tragic.

Or is this just “normal “ wife strangling three kids and jumping out a window? Just wondering?

Any connections yet between sudden-onset mental illness/psychosis and vaxx yet? Seems like if you threw a clot into the right corner of the brain, the results could be tragic.

Or is this just “normal “ wife strangling three kids and jumping out a window? Just wondering?

Not a vaccine issue but post-partum can cause some crazy to come out. The husband must have forgotten to take out the trash.

Not a vaccine issue but post-partum can cause some crazy to come out. The husband must have forgotten to take out the trash.
I get that… PPD is a thing. But I don’t remember triple homicides and jumping out windows… though I guess there was that chick who drowned her kids in a van and Casey Anthony.

One incident does not a link/trend make.

Let’s hope it’s a one-off!

Sirhr

I get that… PPD is a thing. But I don’t remember triple homicides and jumping out windows… though I guess there was that chick who drowned her kids in a van and Casey Anthony.

One incident does not a link/trend make.

Let’s hope it’s a one-off!

Sirhr

The only winner in Casey Anthony's case was her lawyer. Free publicity and got his dick sucked as payment. I chose the wrong profession.

So
some doctors have come up with the name turbo cancers or something like that.
they are seeing more cancers that aren't even detected until they are stage 4 and its too late.
cancers in remission for years are back with a vengeance.
Something about immune system suppressing And blood getting directed more to the tumors

Reactions: gigamortis

The bigger problem is if you are injured and they give you tainted blood transfusion.

Also wondering if sleeping with the zombies will infect you with the clot shot
The Food and Drug Administration on Friday proposed new guidelines that would no longer require gay and bisexual men in monogamous relationships to abstain from sex before donating blood.

The FDA had imposed a lifetime ban on men who have sex with men donating blood during the AIDS crisis in the 1980s. The agency had eased the ban in 2015, allowing gay and bisexual men to donate blood if they had not had sex in the previous year.

• Angry
Reactions: Cowpokey and BurtG
Look up your doctor and see how much blood money they got.

This is neat, my doctor is out in the middle of nowhere, received less than $50 a year in the prior several years, but multiple payments are from Pfizer. Looks like maybe a meal but would barely cover my McDonalds bill... so I don't know...

Maybe he's reporting the free pens and highlighters they give you as they try and sell you shit.

Clemson Guard Brevin Galloway Sidelined with Unusual Injury: ‘My Balls Exploded’
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...y-sidelined-unusual-injury-my-balls-exploded/

Is “exploding balls” going to be a trend?

I mean… why not?

Can’t wait for that to go on the side effects
List: “patients who take Clotaortacan my experience fainting, shortness of breath, sudden clots, chronic halitosis, receding toenails, anal leakage, numb uvula, dizziness and exploding balls.”

Meh, I think that drug for bulging eyes (who has this shit???) had a worse list. Or maybe he took that pecker-straightening medicine and it caused his nuts to explode.

Sirhr

It is important for those with vision and restraint to understand what is happening here. The time will come, but rash action draws unnecessary attention. Be smart, play the long game, remember that most of those who are succumbing to these shots willingly took them to avoid a life changing challenge.

You can't save them all...
Law's of Nature....
Not a bad Law.... time tested and proven
i don't think 70% (or whatever number took the shots) of americans deserve to suffer because they were told it would protect others.
i know you didn't say that, but i am not as dismissive. i don't think this is nature culling the herd, i think it is mass murder.
the only good news is that i think all the batches aren't the same and some might be spared by this.

Last edited:
i don't think 70% (or whatever number took the shots) of americans deserve to suffer because they were told it would protect others.
i know you didn't say that, but i am not as dismissive. i don't think this is nature culling the herd, i think it is mass murder.
the only good news is that i think all the batches aren't the same and some might be spared by this.
This is what I enjoy about the group here. We can share different opinions. Some times those opinions plant a seed and help to create farther thoughts. Other times those opinions create fear. We are all in this together and death is final.

It’s a tough call because for those of us who were canceled, lost families and jobs because of the refusal of people who don’t value freedom, to stand with us made the situation what it is today. According to them, we are members of a small fringe minority with unacceptable views. Now their hubris, laziness, and lack of critical thought looks like it many kill millions of them over the next couple decades. They will not stand against the lies now because they cannot admit error. They are addicts who haven’t hit rock bottom yet.

It’s a tough call because for those of us who were canceled, lost families and jobs because of the refusal of people who don’t value freedom, to stand with us made the situation what it is today. According to them, we are members of a small fringe minority with unacceptable views. Now their hubris, laziness, and lack of critical thought looks like it many kill millions of them over the next couple decades. They will not stand against the lies now because they cannot admit error. They are addicts who haven’t hit rock bottom yet.
i honestly believe that the majority of the country don't have something in their stream like the pit, where somebody is posting shit that doesn't come from the bad guys. we tried on twitter to reach more people and were permabanned and/or suppressed...so this is the main reason i am not quite as cold to the people that succumbed to the brainwashing (including people in my own family).
ultimately, i refused under constant pressure, but i wasn't fired over it. i was eventually laid off, but i don't believe for certain it was related.