• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Didn't warn them? Pretty hard to warn them when they have their hands over their ears, a mask on and are screaming at you for being unvaxxed and telling you they hope we die soon and get sent to camps. Remember that? Peppridge Farm Remembers...

After a few weeks of that, we were hoping they'd quad-vax and 'farc out ASAP.

These retards have no sense of personal responsibility. "The Unvaxxed are at fault for not warning us harder." Ha... Another reason to ROTFLMAO at them.

Oh and... almost forgot. No refunds!!!

Sirhr

2JGshG9JWIas.jpeg

Keep hearing the word “neuropathy” mentioned from past middle age women in relation to vax injury.

Should Google it but being lazy.

Googled a Marsh Camouflage coverall and WWII pack board the other day and it cost me $500.

An older pre COVID study,

Unbelievable, they are saying myocarditis is occurring from improper injection technique, representing failure to aspirate to make sure the injection wasn't directly into a vein. You can't make this stuff up.

Quote:
Yet this appears to be the CDC opinion on the topic:

“Aspiration before injection of vaccines or toxoids (i.e., pulling back on the syringe plunger after needle insertion but before injection) is not necessary because no large blood vessels are present at the recommended injection sites, and a process that includes aspiration might be more painful for infants.
If the mRNA vaccine is to be an IM Injection, isn’t it possible that, with poor syringe techniques, vaccine gets injected into a vessel, at least in part, with the resultant spike protein in the vascular system causing an inflammatory response that destroys the vascular endothelium eventually resulting in the Sudden Death effects we are seeing?"

FDA gaslighting y'all. Ignore the at least 300k you have seen of your friend, family, and (ex) co-workers drop dead. Its not from what you think.
Can't wait to see responses from Doctors Malone, McCullough, and Ryan.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
It’s amusing but I’m not holding my breath that disgusting monsters like him will actually pay for the shit he’s done

And this isn’t a shot at Project Veritas, I think they do great work

pillow biter.
He is a violent little fruit, isn’t he?

I can see him sitting in his lab looking for ways to kill off anyone who isn’t a swarthy fudge packer… trying to create some rainbow Wakenda paradise for his ilk.

Bet he is not vaxxed. But maybe he’ll get aids and die slowly.

Sirhr

He is a violent little fruit, isn’t he?

I can see him sitting in his lab looking for ways to kill off anyone who isn’t a swarthy fudge packer… trying to create some rainbow Wakenda paradise for his ilk.

Sirhr
i don't think he's a real scientist...more of a diversity hire that manages projects or meetings.
his reaction is sort of understandable if this sinks his career...

Reactions: BurtG

Some people may think being triple-boosted is more of a death sentence than having HIV. HIV, although technically not curable, is very, very treatable and many infected people can reduce their viral load levels to almost zero or undetectable with medications, thereby significantly reducing their chance of developing AIDS.

• Sad
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
tucker's opening mono is about how this vertitas story has been suppressed. 0 seconds on msnbc...
google stopping searches...

I82h0bvtmyMv.jpeg

It’s amusing but I’m not holding my breath that disgusting monsters like him will actually pay for the shit he’s done

And this isn’t a shot at Project Veritas, I think they do great work
I found the link to that video on the facistbook, luckily the video is hosted on Rumble, so it 99% won't be taken down.

The original video that set up the second video is pretty disgusting, it's probably on Rumble also, I don't remember, been a few hours since I saw it...and now I'm drinking...alcohol is a disinfectant, right?