• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

do0IJ6ItuedL.jpeg

I have mentioned a person I know in this thread a couple times. A persons who's mother died of a stroke not long ago, and who's brother in law died of a heart attack not long ago. Their cancer has returned, they have been more than 8 years cancer free. Their cancer is very aggressive I don't have a lot of details, but it sounds pretty grim. I also worked with a person last year, that got the shot for work and developed or had a relapse in some sort of autoimmune disorder. Really nice lady. She didn't trust the shot at all, but was told taking another dose of the J&J, which was sold as a "traditional vaccine" would not count, and that they only had the Moderna Vaccine anyway. Public Health. 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: gigamortis

There’s not a chance in fucking hell I’d eat natto, even to keep myself from dying. That shit looks absolutely awful. Thankfully I don’t have to worry about it though…

There’s not a chance in fucking hell I’d eat natto, even to keep myself from dying. That shit looks absolutely awful. Thankfully I don’t have to worry about it though…
It comes in a capsule. It works great for dissolving plaque that is in arteries. Takes time, but there are no side effects.

Scratches head.
If I'm not mistaken all the members of both houses of congress and their staff were exempted from the vax. What was she thinking? It should have been a dead giveaway not to take it if all the Dems were running to make themselves exempt even if she didn't know much about any potential side effects.

Scratches head.
If I'm not mistaken all the members of both houses of congress and their staff were exempted from the vax. What was she thinking? It should have been a dead giveaway not to take it if all the Dems were running to make themselves exempt even if she didn't know much about any potential side effects.
She may still trust her doctor. Or, did trust her doctor

• Wow
Reactions: Pbgt
If they really wanted to go that route they could easily develop something a lot more deadly and then play the blame game. Maybe hold a few fake trials to make everyone feel good.

There's a reason Gates is buying land and why they are pushing more and more people to get on government social programs.

Control the food, property, water and medicine....sound like freedom or does it sound like North Korea...except we actually have food in our grocery stores.
Food for now!

On top of that, big pharma waited until after the 2020 election to announce that they had a vaccine ready for release. Bunch of deep state crooks right there. Anything to oust the common man's president.
It was within days of the election when the steal was still ongoing.

I have come to see the vaccine thing as a total negative but at that point I agree had the herd known it was created before the election it would have been a plus for Trump.

The thing is now it’s a total shit show and it’s the other anchor dragging on Trump after exposing his inability to appoint anyone that won’t fuck him or the country.

Reactions: Pbgt

This aged well. Except they are well past squalene.

I think I recall this episode. I wonder where she is now? Obviously she had some knowledge of the bioweapon plan, but did not know it was a global plan. At the end of that clip, she mentions the government has a trick up their sleeve. Was she going to say placebo injections in the beginning? Does anyone have the full interview?

6k mg daily vitamin C did not stop the delta bio weapon from wreaking havoc in our house for a month. Per the study, no one died, and possibly it reduced severity and secondary infections. But vit C wasn’t as effective as other treatments might have been had we been allowed to use them by the corrupt medical cabal.

Reactions: gigamortis
6k mg daily vitamin C did not stop the delta bio weapon from wreaking havoc in our house for a month. Per the study, no one died, and possibly it reduced severity and secondary infections. But vit C wasn’t as effective as other treatments might have been had we been allowed to use them by the corrupt medical cabal.

"C" ? What study looked at C?

Reactions: supercorndogs
"C" ? What study looked at C?

I quoted the wrong study.. sorry.

That said, we were taking a full regimen of vitamins prior that was then ramped up when it was evident the chinese virus was in the house. Our sick dose for adults of high quality liquid Vitamin D3 was 50K IU spread out over the course of the day. We had vitamins coming out of our gills in the end, but still one of us wound up on oxygen to push them over the finish line.

Multi Vitamin
Lypo C 1000
Vitamin C 500
Vitamin K
Magnesium 400mg
Calcium Carbonate 500mg
Vitamin D 5000IU
Folate 1.7mg
B12 3mg
DHEA 50mg
Omega 3
Quercetin 250mg
Iodine

Reactions: atomic41
I'm going to get on a soap-box here non-COVID related . I suffer from metabolic bone disease - I break bones very easy and my almost my whole life supplemental calcium was pushed on me. The consequence of just taking Calcium with D was premature calcification of my major vessels. The cause of this is now known, it has to do with taking ANY supplemental (non-food source) calcium without taking Vitamin K2. Guys, if your wives, parents whomever is on "calcium" supplements for "bone health" - make sure each dose of Calcium is WITH K2, or you are just giving them heart & peripheral vascular disease. I switched to a product called Bone Up which has K2 - not pushing that product per se but just there are products out there with K2. SHARE THIS INFO. I rcently had to switch to a new bone endocrinologist due to changes in insurance and they didn't even mention this!