• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted in a recently published research paper that COVID-19 vaccines could not have been reasonably expected to get the pandemic under control.

Fauci and other top government and healthcare officials repeatedly stressed during the pandemic that getting vaccinated would stop the spread of COVID-19 and was the most important step individuals could take to end the pandemic. However, in the paper published Jan. 11 in Cell Press, Fauci and two co-authors write that respiratory viruses like SARS-CoV-2 and the flu have never been well-contained by vaccines.

GK7C5M4XtxPD.png

Was at a buddy's place in OH today. He had his grandson there... kid is about 20 or so. Good kid.

Three days ago his dad (my friend's son-in-law) dropped dead while skiing at Seven Spings in Pennsylvania. Perfectly healthy... and vaxxed.

First person I know directly. His daughter (who I have known since she was 10) is devastated. Son is doing well... but sort of still in shock, I think.

No refunds... but this one is close to home.

Sirhr

Last edited:

Not just sued. Every person responsible and found guilty for this should be made to pay as much as possible to everyone affected by this fucking fraud for the end of their days. All of their assets get sold and future wages go directly to the victims except a small amount for them to live on. They should also never be allowed to make any decisions for anyone else ever again and must be mocked(at the absolute least) everywhere they go.

This is the bare minimum, most charitable situation imaginable

That's messed up. They're basically admitting that they knew there was a possibility of heart problems related to the shots in 2021, yet we were all told that was just a bunch of conspiracy theory nonsense. It also sounds like they knew in 2021 when they told Pfizer to do this study that boosters were going to be required, when that was also still just a crazy conspiracy theory.
Kristian

Honestly this one I'd be willing to wait for a tox screen- he could have just as easily handled a fentanyl-contaminated bag or whatever.