• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

sxli5YUY8P7j.png

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
@theLBC
You can see the glowie accounts on twitter launching the narrative they’ll use to push the vaxxed against the unvaxxed. Covid causes myocarditis.

Too bad there's study out of Israel that included almost 800k people that showed no elevated levels of myocarditis or pericarditis post covid 19 infection compared to a control group.

Too bad there's study out of Israel that included almost 800k people that showed no elevated levels of myocarditis or pericarditis post covid 19 infection compared to a control group.

This study looked at the incidence of myocarditis in unvaccinated patients and after COVID infected of unvaccinated patients - none developed myocarditis. This is a critical study for the very reason that the vax-injury deniers are saying the increase in myocarditis/clots and strokes are from COVID infection itself, not the jab. This study proves otherwise.

This sucks for people! Some had it coming, but for some, it is tragic. A lost job seems minor now!

This sucks for people! Some had it coming, but for some, it is tragic. A lost job seems minor now!
Yes, it does. It took me a year to find a job better than I had before. The thing is, if only a handful more people had the balls to make a stand, the mandates would not have stood. Now, the weakness of the western citizen is clearly demonstrated daily.

i don't even know if this is true...

anyone speak french?

Last edited:
You know what…..a year ago some of these people wanted unvaxxed in camps, excluded from society, kids taken away, whatever.

I know that’s not all of them but no amnesty…..no refunds.

If they want in my good graces grab a rifle and start the march, they have good reason…..I’ll be right behind them……well not “right” behind but don’t worry I have a roll to play selling semen……

Last edited:
Actor Tom Sizemore Family Deciding End of Life Matters After Brain Aneurysm: ‘No Further Hope’
https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...matters-after-brain-aneurysm-no-further-hope/

He is 61…

Though maybe it was his massive cocaine use when he was younger…

But no refunds!

Aneurysms are showing up a lot in jabbers...Ryan Cole recently showed some autopy results that showed how aortic aneurysms are being caused by the jab - and its very plausible for it to be extrapolated to the brain (if ayone bothered to look and do thorough autopsies).

Reactions: sirhrmechanic

This study looked at the incidence of myocarditis in unvaccinated patients and after COVID infected of unvaccinated patients - none developed myocarditis. This is a critical study for the very reason that the vax-injury deniers are saying the increase in myocarditis/clots and strokes are from COVID infection itself, not the jab. This study proves otherwise.

There’s a lot of comments in some of those tweets where the “Covid causes myocarditis” narrative is being floated. That just tips the hand of the powers that be.

Here is how we will know which politicians took the bait themselves.
Yes it’s seems like close to zero of the fat old politicians have died from covid or suddenly.

As a crusty old fertilizer dealer said :
We need electric bleachers

Reactions: Bullfrog08
I heard on the radio just the other day that they are now canceling kids Pfizer covid vaccine appointments, but only because the shots the province has is expiring. But not to worry, the moderna version is a safe alternative, so parents can re-book their kids for that one. This was for kids age 6 months to 5 years. I can't believe people are still playing pandemic, and especially getting this garbage injected into their kids.
Kristian

i guess they will ignore the fact that many old people died because people were told they can't infect grandma after getting the clotshot.

hN6CRBJc3yvW.jpeg

uk government had the news spread panic and fear so they could fool people into getting tested for nothing.

sfugTPOlZMR5.jpeg

uk government had the news spread panic and fear so they could fool people into getting tested for nothing.

sfugTPOlZMR5.jpeg
Ha ha ha, us knuckle dragging dirty hands types were absolutely correct and the university educated geniuses were dim as a drunken monkey.

I looked into this. This is a paraphrase from him in which he tweeted "do not take the pills they give you, do not take the injections they give you". This is where the anti vaccine guys are no better than the people espousing the vaccine for everybody BS. This is just a snippet to make it sound like he is referring to the vaccine. I would be willing to bet money he was more likely referring to the endless amounts of painkillers and cortisone shots that NFL players are constantly given. I know a guy who played in the NFL for about 5 years. He retired early because of this very reason. I have no doubt the covid shot has side effects, but this isn't the way to lend credibility to it.