• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

4FC4B09A-4B92-49AF-8A4A-569632A18610.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
Bullshit!

99% miss the power to “Karen” as well they will suck vaccine from the cock of a vaccinated Fauci if offered the opportunity.

Or you can buy one of these and prove otherwise…..

Did you and your counterparts wear a mask to keep your job forcing gov’t onto people before the covid vax mandate that ultimately cost you guys a job working for tyrants? If you submitted then because it was easier, you guys don’t deserve donations to fight the vax mandate. Perspective.

Last edited:
Naw, I think its arrogance by the woke crowd. Yep there are folks who bow down to their lord and master, then there are cowards who are afraid to die, but far too many others, arrogant beyond their own good and overall good sense. No matter, stupid all.

Further, masks worn by these folks do as much good as feminine protection does for a healthy man.

Anyway, I’m really kind a sorry I even posted the dumb cartoon, thought it was cute but full of incite regarding those who think they rule. Seems to have created a lot of bad feelings about the entire subject in the group. Guess I better mosey back up to the Armory.

Did you and your counterparts wear a mask to keep your job forcing gov’t onto people before the covid vax mandate that ultimately cost you guys a job? If you submitted then because it was easier, you guys don’t deserve donations to fight the vax mandate. Perspective.
I don’t answer to you.

Think whatever you want.

I don’t answer to you.

Think whatever you want.
No you don’t. You answer to tyrants, or you did. My whole point being is those that lost jobs fighting mask mandates deserve recognition as they did this with honor. Those that submitted then because conformity was the easy way out but walked away once their health was in jeopardy, do not deserve shit as they were/are part of the problem.

No you don’t. You answer to tyrants, or you did. My whole point being is those that lost jobs fighting mask mandates deserve recognition as they did this with honor. Those that submitted then because conformity was the easy way out but walked away once their health was in jeopardy, do not deserve shit as they were/are part of the problem.
Yeah, I remember LE arresting people on the beaches, at churches, and other gatherings. I also remember them standing by and doing nothing when BLM burned cities.

I also found it comical when the needle was required to continue their tyranny, some said no. All the other shit was good for thee, but when the needle was presented.....nope, not for me.

I sympathized and admired those that lost their job from refusal, but it was a liitle harder to express the same for LE.

Phil may be a great guy, I dont know him, but I do have in-laws that are LE, and they all fit the mold.

Reactions: wade2big
I see Sharyle Atkisson is doing a special on the Covid shot debacle in the next few days. I watched a segment last night about a doc in Alabama who has started concentrating on the clotting effects of the shot and has seen patients from all over the world. Interesting stuff about the spike proteins and basically all the things normal doctors were worried about at the advent of the vaccine mania.

That’s all bad enough, but it gets worse. The new jabs are NOT designed for the current dominant variants. These jabs were built for the XBB.1.5 subvariant, which has basically died out. If the name sounds familiar, it could be because Jimmy Fallon made a fool of himself singing an ode to the subvariant eight months ago.

but he is still lying. studies show covid without clotshots doesn't cause it more than the clotshots.
this is why they tried to jab everyone...to destroy the control group.

Reactions: 10ring'r

I would love to blame chyna 100%, but after Vegas shootings, Maui, 9/11, you realize our government really is willing to kill its own citizens en masse.

Last edited:
I was fighting mad the first time. Had lots of confrontations in many places. Would have rather been killed before I wore the mask of submission for any reason. It’s a shame I was one of a very few.

What we see now is the people who are somehow proud for not taking a death shot but wore a mask like a little bitch. The mask was the test. Not taking the vaxx isn’t virtuous as that choice is nothing more than self preservation. It’s a no brainer and an easy choice. Just now pledging to refuse to conform is far too little and far too late. I would wager if it were to come back it would be just as before with masked cowards everywhere.

Our medical director came to teach a C.E. during the height of the mask B.S. 20 Firefighter/Paramedics in the room, and not a one of us was wearing a mask. But he was. When he stepped in the room, we all stared at him. Once he crossed the room, he took off his mask, and never put it back on again. He probably knew the crowd, and that we would have trolled him mercilessly.

Reactions: WaltHer

Quote: Providence Hospital System has just dropped a bombshell on its employees in a move that can only be described as Orwellian.

The healthcare giant announced on its InOurCircle app—a platform designed for employees to “stay up-to-date on company news”—that all workers (including those who are vaccinated and boosted by previous shots) are now required to receive the latest COVID-19 vaccine. And get this: failure to comply could result in unpaid leave or even job termination!

According to the announcement, all employees are now required to receive the latest COVID-19 vaccine, which was recently granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). The updated mRNA vaccines were approved on Tuesday, September 12 and are expected to be available soon.

“PROVIDENCE FAMILY OF ORGANIZATIONS – We’ve all heard that cases of COVID-19 are on the rise and the latest updates to COVID-19 vaccines are proving effective at preventing serious illness from the latest strains. We updated our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and caregivers need to receive the most up-to-date COVID-19 vaccine available,” according to the post obtained by X user Chester Tam.

The Providence family of organizations is a network of not-for-profit healthcare organizations in the United States. It is the largest Catholic health care system in the country, with over 50 hospitals, 1,000 clinics, and 120,000 employees. The Providence family of organizations operates in seven states: Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.

Quote: Providence Hospital System has just dropped a bombshell on its employees in a move that can only be described as Orwellian.

The healthcare giant announced on its InOurCircle app—a platform designed for employees to “stay up-to-date on company news”—that all workers (including those who are vaccinated and boosted by previous shots) are now required to receive the latest COVID-19 vaccine. And get this: failure to comply could result in unpaid leave or even job termination!

According to the announcement, all employees are now required to receive the latest COVID-19 vaccine, which was recently granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). The updated mRNA vaccines were approved on Tuesday, September 12 and are expected to be available soon.

“PROVIDENCE FAMILY OF ORGANIZATIONS – We’ve all heard that cases of COVID-19 are on the rise and the latest updates to COVID-19 vaccines are proving effective at preventing serious illness from the latest strains. We updated our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and caregivers need to receive the most up-to-date COVID-19 vaccine available,” according to the post obtained by X user Chester Tam.

The Providence family of organizations is a network of not-for-profit healthcare organizations in the United States. It is the largest Catholic health care system in the country, with over 50 hospitals, 1,000 clinics, and 120,000 employees. The Providence family of organizations operates in seven states: Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.

Fuck these tyrants. Is this the first one of more to come? Likely. This will never end...

A97620E8-FBEE-43E8-8241-90EC53C3FF6D.png

Probably a sad coincidence.

I have seen meningococcus due that to a teen. Rare, but happens. This however appears to be toxic shock; I wonder if we will see a surge in this with trans- (born male) try using tampons.

Last edited:

Dying ain’t much of a living.

But the catch? Hefty redactions. Out of the 32 pages found responsive, 18 pages were “withheld in part” while a staggering 14 pages were “withheld in full.” The few visible headers include hints at what was being withheld like “China: Emergence of a Novel Coronavirus in Wuhan” and “Analysis of Alternatives: 2019-nCoV Outbreak Caused by Leak at WIV.” Yet, substantial portions of content, entire paragraphs, and even entire pages remain obscured from view.