• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Their observations regarding the v@cc recommendation for kids is certainly well known to this audience and rightly abhorred. I was 'amused' to see these 2 agnostic fuzzy thinkers, one a philosophical evolutionary biologist, be self-compelled to verbally acknowledge the truth evidenced in their souls that there is abject evil in this world vs non-good amoralism. Uncharted depths of depravity being plumbed on a global scale.

Reactions: theLBC
sMFqoGfX4FKf.jpeg

Twenty something years old, better cardio condition than 99.9% of the world and just finished one of the toughest bicycle races in the world. Now he has a defibrillator in his chest and will never race a bike again.
Could it be from the jab?

No, what we need is more fucking gun legislation, you stupid cunt! Go sit down with your tin foil hat and your SV40 bullshit! We have money to make and fundraising to accomplish. Do you think your SV40 baby killing theory is going to get me the funds I need to get re-elected. Go stick some SV40 up your mud chute!

Quote: Providence Hospital System has just dropped a bombshell on its employees in a move that can only be described as Orwellian.

The healthcare giant announced on its InOurCircle app—a platform designed for employees to “stay up-to-date on company news”—that all workers (including those who are vaccinated and boosted by previous shots) are now required to receive the latest COVID-19 vaccine. And get this: failure to comply could result in unpaid leave or even job termination!

According to the announcement, all employees are now required to receive the latest COVID-19 vaccine, which was recently granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). The updated mRNA vaccines were approved on Tuesday, September 12 and are expected to be available soon.

“PROVIDENCE FAMILY OF ORGANIZATIONS – We’ve all heard that cases of COVID-19 are on the rise and the latest updates to COVID-19 vaccines are proving effective at preventing serious illness from the latest strains. We updated our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and caregivers need to receive the most up-to-date COVID-19 vaccine available,” according to the post obtained by X user Chester Tam.

The Providence family of organizations is a network of not-for-profit healthcare organizations in the United States. It is the largest Catholic health care system in the country, with over 50 hospitals, 1,000 clinics, and 120,000 employees. The Providence family of organizations operates in seven states: Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.

I understand the world has short term memory skills equivalent to a goldfish so everyone has likely forgotten that the SCOTUS just ruled recently that employers have to make accomodations for employees' religious beliefs. Do you see where I'm going with this? Am I the only one connecting the dots here?

Reactions: 10ring'r
Reactions: earthtrekker1775
Excess deaths by country for the first 30 weeks of 2023.

The US recorded 147k excess deaths in the first 30 weeks of 2023.

• Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer
i heard he was pushing the clotshots hard before he had issues.

Twenty something years old, better cardio condition than 99.9% of the world and just finished one of the toughest bicycle races in the world. Now he has a defibrillator in his chest and will never race a bike again.
Could it be from the jab?
My first thought was 'vaccine byproduct' but no one in the cycling media wants to touch that with a 10m pole.

I doubt it was EPO, but could be something next generation doping, but that's not being mentioned either

There's an outside (WAY outside) chance that his father passed on something genetic from doping, but from the little reading I've done, Dad quit because he couldn't keep up with the dopers so that's a supposition on my part

M

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
My first thought was 'vaccine byproduct' but no one in the cycling media wants to touch that with a 10m pole.

I doubt it was EPO, but could be something next generation doping, but that's not being mentioned either

There's an outside (WAY outside) chance that his father passed on something genetic from doping, but from the little reading I've done, Dad quit because he couldn't keep up with the dopers so that's a supposition on my part

M
Ask Lance Armstrong. The only reason that they hung him out was because he wouldn't tell them how he and many others were passing the drug test.

Ask Lance Armstrong. The only reason that they hung him out was because he wouldn't tell them how he and many others were passing the drug test.
well... that and he was an asshole to people that 'were his enemies.'

...and that he was an American beating the Euros at their own game

Lots of reasons to dislike the guy.

Lots of cyclists are/were butthurt over the fact that their idol was merely human with human failings

I always figured that either he was doping so was beating them at their own game, or he wasn't and was beating them anyway.

M

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
WTF is a 10m pole? Here in amurica we have 10' poles! GTFO here with that meters shit! You think this is a MILS forum??!!

Reactions: BScore