• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

PufvpCyaGOK4.jpeg
An infection of the pericardium. Likely bacterial. How sad.

An infection of the pericardium. Likely bacterial. How sad.
"Infection"......I agree! Infected with vaccine! What a travesty for a young person, especially when not fully understanding what the juice was/is.

Reactions: BScore
"Infection"......I agree! Infected with vaccine! What a travesty for a young person, especially when not fully understanding what the juice was/is.
Where did you see this? Please post a link.

i wonder if they'll start calling it horse medicine again if used to treat turbo-cancers caused by the clotshots they gave people?

i wonder if they'll start calling it horse medicine again if used to treat turbo-cancers caused by the clotshots they gave people?
Don't know who "they" are. But it has been studied for cancer before Covid. It is not some big secret.

they are people that would rather you die than for them to miss a chance to profit from your illness. it is not some big secret.
Doctors? The ones that are conducting the studies? Doesn't make sense

Doctors? The ones that are conducting the studies? Doesn't make sense
Did you dig the same hole in the sand, that you buried your head in?

Nobody could possibly be this blind to the world we live in! Well, maybe someone under the age of 14.

I get there is bullshit thrown from both directions, but lets not pretend we live in utopia. When the jails and prisons empty out, then we can have an honest discussion about righteousness of men/women and clinicians. Until then, you're just playing ignorant.

To each their own.....it's a free world.

Reactions: theLBC
To each their own.....it's a free world.
Yes. You are free to believe all the conspiracy theories you like. But it is rather disingenuous to use clinical studies as proof that Ivermectin is being studied for cancer treatment and in the same breath state the doctors conducting those studies are trying to kill us all. Typical of the circular logic used by many of the culture.

Surge in excess deaths ‘caught carriers off guard’

Most troubling to insurers, CDC data reported in August showed that Americans in the period January-May 2023 were still dying at abnormally high rates with the pandemic long over. Mortality rates were 25% higher than normal among 15- to 19-year-olds and 20% higher among 45-year-olds considered in the prime of life.

Even twenty-somethings were dying at a rate nearly 15% above normal and thirty-somethings at a pace 20% higher than usual, the CDC data show.

Samantha Chow, global leader for Life, Annuity and Benefits Sector at Capgemini, a large, multinational Paris-based consulting company, told InsuranceNewsNet, “The surge in excess deaths caught carriers off guard” and the issue demands urgent attention by the industry.

Reactions: BScore

Do you just like to play devils advocate, or do you honestly believe you are the voice of reason in here?

I dont claim anything other than,...these days it makes sense to follow the flow of money...oh, and research the author. Lastly, look for actual hard data and links to studies... yadda yadda...

"This website is supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award totaling $950,000 with 100 percent funded by CDC/HHS. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by CDC/HHS, or the U.S."

and...

"Gorski is an outspoken skeptic and critic of alternative medicine and the anti-vaccination movement. A prolific blogger, he writes as Orac at Respectful Insolence, and as himself at Science-Based Medicine where he is the managing editor."

Carry on.

Flu season coming, better get that booster.

R

anecdotal of course

I truly feel sorry for these people! We put trust in the medical community. These stories are why I cant get behind "no refunds". Yeah, some people malicously pushed this, some just got duped!

Reactions: OldSalty2
Do you just like to play devils advocate,
No
or do you honestly believe you are the voice of reason in here?
Absolutely. But do I believe I am going to change anyone's mind? Highly unlikely, odds approaching zero. If one looks at the studies from a scientific, unbiased viewpoint, it is quite difficult to come to any conclusions anywhere near what are being offered here. But if one is fully entrenched in the conspiracy-fed echo chamber, no amount of data is going to change their opinion.

No

Absolutely. But do I believe I am going to change anyone's mind? Highly unlikely, odds approaching zero. If one looks at the studies from a scientific, unbiased viewpoint, it is quite difficult to come to any conclusions anywhere near what are being offered here. But if one is fully entrenched in the conspiracy-fed echo chamber, no amount of data is going to change their opinion.

Get two boosters and an RSV shot.........

No

Lol@unbiased science. Oxymoron much?

If one looks at the studies from a scientific, unbiased viewpoint, it is quite difficult to come to any conclusions anywhere near what are being offered here.

You can't fix stupid.
But you can put stupid on the ignore list.
Bye dummy!

Reactions: Bullfrog08
No

Can you provide a placebo controlled, double blinded study showing any vaccines are “safe and effective”?

No

I have sympathy for people that have been duped by some ideology, but today there is just too much info out there to support the "conspiracy theories" as you call them. Ignoring or being blind to those facts, is either ignorance or stupidity. I'd find a new section of the forum to hang out in, you're not going to have a pleasurable experience in this section. The "echo chamber" is just going to frustrate you.

Oh, and just so you know, you're not going to change a single person's mind here. Sides and lines have already been drawn in this country and this forum. Typing paragraphs to debunk the ideology here will just be a waste of your life. But, you won't be the first or last to try. Unless your getting paid to change minds, just walk away.

It's your life........just trying to help.

They are not saying WHAT mistakes of the past.

One of those mistakes is the truth getting out there.

I really think if they try it again they are going to need to wait 5-ish more years, about the time it took for climate gate to vanish from the peoples minds.

Can you provide a placebo controlled, double blinded study showing any vaccines are “safe and effective”?
The subject was "turbo cancer". Can you provide a peer reviewed study that provides evidence that a covid vaccine caused cancer?

I have sympathy for people that have been duped by some ideology,

Which describes many here.

but today there is just too much info out there to support the "conspiracy theories" as you call them.
There is not

Ignoring or being blind to those facts, is either ignorance or stupidity.

Indeed.

I'd find a new section of the forum to hang out in, you're not going to have a pleasurable experience in this section. The "echo chamber" is just going to frustrate you.

Not frustrated in the least. There are many opinions out there.

Oh, and just so you know, you're not going to change a single person's mind here. Sides and lines have already been drawn in this country and this forum.

I already said that.

The subject was "turbo cancer". Can you provide a peer reviewed study that provides evidence that a covid vaccine caused cancer?
I’m not making any claims. I’m asking for my opinion to be changed.

I assume your non-answer means no.
I’ll concede the “turbo-cancer” for the purposes of this argument. I was talking more broadly about the efficacy of “the vax”, since your opinion seems to run counter to the majority of this thread

No

I’d rather be a part of this echo chamber than join your leftist, authoritarian gov supporting, border invading, BLM/antifa ideologic, transgender, child mutilation and butt diddling retard chamber where you call home. You all are a horrid bunch of people. Debate with the likes of you are over. Go fuck yourself faggot.