• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

The more he posts.... the more I think he may be my leftist brother trolling the hide.
And you can do the same. Post the evidence that this guy with a known heart condition that required surgery and mechanical intervention died from a vaccine.

And you can do the same. Post the evidence that this guy with a known heart condition that required surgery and mechanical intervention died from a vaccine.
What the fuck are you babbling on about now?

You found ONE guy that YOU feel wasn’t helped along into death by the motherfucking jab, and you persist on thinking anybody else gives a flying fuck about it? Get a clue. We ALL see the jump in deaths thanks to the jab. Do you want to attempt to defend all of those deaths too?

So, you work for Pfizer or Johnson and Johnson.....
or do you act the fool on the internet every day for free?

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Then post the truth. I have asked you to do so. That is all you have to do. Stop crying and do it.
the truth as i see it is already here in this thread. it is up to you to accept or deny it.

Reactions: BScore
What the fuck are you babbling on about now?
I replied to a post about a death of a soccer player, claiming it was due to covid vaccine. It was not. What are YOU babbling about?
You found ONE guy that YOU feel wasn’t helped along into death by the motherfucking jab, and you persist on thinking anybody else gives a flying fuck about it? Get a clue.

Apparently, YOU do. If you do not, why are you continuing to reply to my posts?

We ALL see the jump in deaths thanks to the jab. Do you want to attempt to defend all of those deaths too?

Then post the proof of that.

So, you work for Pfizer or Johnson and Johnson.....
or do you act the fool on the internet every day for free?

Typical of the extremophiles. Unable to prove anything, they resort to insults. Not unlike undisciplined children.

the truth as i see it is already here in this thread. it is up to you to accept or deny it.
I assume you are accepting the fact that the cause of this man's death was a pre-existing heart condition.

I assume you are accepting the fact that the cause of this man's death was a pre-existing heart condition.
this is one of many many examples. taken as a whole, a trend becomes obvious, unless you're being purposely obtuse.
i am done with you. believe what you want, at your own peril.

Reactions: AmmoFort
Folks should think what they want.

Personally, though, I can take off my tinfoil hat any time I want.

But folk can’t take back those mRNA simian DNA-filled spike protein clot shots! Now can they?

So no refunds!

Most of the soon-to-be-clotted and living-vastly-shortened-lives wished those of us who “questioned the science” dead or placed into camps with our jobs taken away and our dogs shot 2-3 years ago.

So I’ll return the favor in my thoughts and wishes… for the ‘no refunds’ set!

Sirhr

I replied to a post about a death of a soccer player, claiming it was due to covid vaccine. It was not. What are YOU babbling about?

Apparently, YOU do. If you do not, why are you continuing to reply to my posts?

Then post the proof of that.

Typical of the extremophiles. Unable to prove anything, they resort to insults. Not unlike undisciplined children.
The truth of the matter is that I enjoy giving people the opportunity to show who they are....so the rest of the class can better understand who is posting.

Keep going man. You are doing great!
I’m pretty sure you almost have everybody here convinced that the jab is 110% safe, and the next 6 boosters will make sure that they will never get Covid.

this is one of many many examples. taken as a whole, a trend becomes obvious, unless you're being purposely obtuse.
That's what I thought.

my brother, a triathlete, had a stroke 2 days after the clotshot.
3 months later he was in hospital with covid, still recovering from the stoke he had because of the shot that they told him would prevent covid.
tell me some more bullshit.

The truth of the matter is that I enjoy giving people the opportunity to show who they are....so the rest of the class can better understand who is posting.

As long as you are enjoying yourself... :rolleyes:

Keep going man. You are doing great!
I’m pretty sure you almost have everybody here convinced that the jab is 110% safe, and the next 6 boosters will make sure that they will never get Covid.

I don't care one whit what anyone believes or does not. A stupid claim was made and I asked that it be supported. If you don't like it, move on to the next post. If you feel like you want to support it, be my guest. Or you can continue showing everyone who YOU are. You're doing great.

I don't care one whit what anyone believes or does not. An stupid claim was made and I asked that it be supported. If you don't like it, move on to the next post. If you feel like you want to support it, be my guest. Or you can continue showing everyone who YOU are. You're doing great.
If only you cared as much about the absolutely senseless deaths of millions of people who got jabbed - as you do about this one singular person‘s story.

But since you like to argue - please continue.
We’re all counting on you to show us the way.
So when do you get your next booster?

I don't want to muscle in on your turf.
go ahead. your ignorance and willingness demonstrate it is amusing.
we called out #russiagate as fake news back in 2017, when fools like you were eating it up.

lincoln.jpg

If only you cared as much about the absolutely senseless deaths of millions of people who got jabbed - as you do about this one singular person‘s story.

What makes you think I care about this person's story? A stupid statement was made that was easily disproved. And instead of simply accepting facts, the defensive team mounts up and will go to any extreme to support the unsupportable. Because if they don't the whole house of cards crashes. It is quite entertaining.

But since you like to argue - please continue.
We’re all counting on you to show us the way.
So when do you get your next booster?

See above.

name one covid patient that survived only because they had the clotshot.
show your work. you must prove conclusively that the clotshot worked.
oh and don't forget i did legal discovery for one of the largest medical imaging companies in the us, with modalities in 42 states.

name one covid patient that survived only because they had the clotshot.
show your work.
What work? I challenged you to support your claim. You cannot. Or will not. But it makes no difference.

What makes you think I care about this person's story? A stupid statement was made that was easily disproved. And instead of simply accepting facts, the defensive team mounts up and will go to any extreme to support the unsupportable. Because if they don't the whole house of cards crashes. It is quite entertaining.

See above.
Keep going....
You are doing great!

Reactions: AZLong
What work? I challenged you to support your claim. You cannot. Or will not. But it makes no difference.
what claim? i made no claim when i posted the story of dude collapsing and dying on a soccer pitch, did i?
you claim there is no connection with cancer and the clotshots, but then go silent when confronted with the truth,
you are a coward. fuck off.

I don't care one whit what anyone believes or does not. A stupid claim was made and I asked that it be supported. If you don't like it, move on to the next post. If you feel like you want to support it, be my guest. Or you can continue showing everyone who YOU are. You're doing great.
you're the kind of fool that counts a death as covid even when the man dies of a gunshot wound.
the fact that somebody has a history of anything doesn't mean a gunshot (or clotshot) cannot be responsible for contributing to his death.
try philosophy 101. introduction to logic. you can probably take it free online.

my take is that a true dbl blind placebo controlled vaccine trial is impossible.
you need a pathogen of proven neg outcomes from exposure
you need a very large number of subjects for a very long study time
your study subjects must be close in age,health,diet,etc
you need to keep study people in the dark-LOL with the money involved
exposure to the pathogen needs to be MOL uniform in time and magnitude
record of poor outcomes from studied pathogen and unexpected complications in vaccinated group must be honest and followed
same with unvaxxed group
then if the vaxxed group has had no poor outcomes from the pathogen and no unexpected/unexplained neg outcomes,they have to be again exposed to see if protection is present.
titer testing exc can be used in both groups for pathogen and immunity and maybe skip deliberate re exposure
basically human experimentation which the MIC has been doing for a long time. informed consent usually being disregarded
the covid poisons are not even real vaccines in the classic sense and their reckless,experimental,forced but profitable use was and is a true crime against humanity on several levels and looks to go unpunished and even unadmitted by the MIC

Reactions: The D
what claim? i made no claim when i posted the story of dude collapsing and dying on a soccer pitch, did i?

And there we go. The backpedal. Took a while...

obviously somebody with preconditions would be more susceptible to having meaningful adverse reactions to the clotshots.
or are you claiming he is a pureblood?

oh, like george floyd? it wasn't the meth and fentanyl in his system?
i'm glad you were able to rule out the clotshots with your extensive investigation.

Sure sounds like you claimed it to me.

And there we go. I assume you are really done now, instead of before...when you said you were done...

i just admitted that i can't fix stupid. that doesn't mean i won't keep pointing at it and laugh.
If you just ignore these trolls they go away.

Dont waste your time arguing. Minds have been made and lines drawn. Nobody is changing anyones elses mind at this point. We are in the divorce stage, just prepare for the battle, the time for arguing has passed!

Reactions: Emerson0311
If you just ignore these trolls they go away.

Troll

A
: to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content
… trolls engage in the most outrageous and offensive behaviors possible—all the better to troll you with.—Whitney Phillips

go ahead. your ignorance and willingness demonstrate it is amusing.
we called out #russiagate as fake news back in 2017, when fools like you were eating it up.

lincoln.jpg

b
: to act as a troll (see TROLL entry 3 sense 2) on (a forum, site, etc.)
… is also notorious, for trolling message boards on the Internet, posting offensive material he himself has written and then suing anyone who responds in agreement.—Mark Hemingway

c
: to harass, criticize, or antagonize (someone) especially by provocatively disparaging or mocking public statements, postings, or acts

you claim there is no connection with cancer and the clotshots, but then go silent when confronted with the truth,
you are a coward. fuck off.

If only that were true. Oh well...

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
From the article

“A cause of death has not been released.”

So. You saying his death is attributed to his heart condition is incorrect. Just as us saying it was caused by some experimental shot is incorrect also. I know which scenario I’d be comfortable betting on after the autopsy and reports have been finished

From the article

“A cause of death has not been released.”

So. You saying his death is attributed to his heart condition is incorrect. Just as us saying it was caused by some experimental shot is incorrect also. I know which scenario I’d be comfortable betting on after the autopsy and reports have been finished
That is not what I said. He already almost died before due to his heart disease.

17M. That doesn't include the 85% who didn't need to die from COVID if they had access to IVM, HCQ, and weren't intubated.

I
OK class, as we learned in the first semester of trolling 101, if you can't refute the data, go directly to undermining the messenger.
It is not just that. I will provide info discounting his "study", but you won't read it. Simply being completely unqualified should be enough, but no matter...

• Wow
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
You know you’re onto something when you do an internet search and 98 out of the top 100 returns are all similarly worded pages from - CDC, NIH, WHO, NYT, CNN, MSNBC, MSN and about 20 pages authored by Fact-check.org. It’s a full court press. “deaths caused by vaccine“ or similar Searches.

In a free society, (allegedly) it is immediately suspicious when the “free press” can’t cite a single counter point to an issue. Not one mention of the many questionable deaths or how Big Pharma withheld vaccine data from the public (and still is) Or how the FDA tried to slow walk COVID vaccine data over a period of decades. If they had any desire whatsoever to provide the truth, they would present as much information as possible and then explain what it all means as best they can. When there is an absence of any debate, any conjecture or any alternate views, you know 1) THEY ARE LYING 2) this story comes from the Left or the Establishment Bureaucracy (same thing), 3) they have no interest in the truth or freedom.