• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Fuck him.
And all that crazed fucking needle dance.
If only he'd be next.
How many others has this fucking dunce convinced to take the jab?...

R
If this is the guy that convinced them, they deserve what they get and more.

76jcrOzU39qC.jpeg

"It was embarrassing to watch the administration and many ID doctors recommend this without any credible data," he continued - criticizing the government for spending upwards of $12 billion for Paxlovid "without much trial data."

I was thinking about this and all the "died suddenly". You know they are collecting the data on when they got the shot, what shot they got, what boosters and when.....everything. And this is all being fed into a big computer somewhere to figure out why it did not work (kill people faster) like they wanted it to. No way in the world they don't know what shots the college kid took and when.

Sooner or later that info will get "hacked" or "leaked". It just has to happen, it always happens. Remember "climate gate"
1712329893181.png

If you think back to this time you will remember that we stopped calling it "global warming", and went to "climate change". Think back and you will remember.

These articles are clearly supported by google so they are not the true story, you need to dig if you don't remember it well.

The same thing is going to happen with this shot and the deaths it is CAUSING.

This is why the WEF is saying this:
1712330050525.png

Think about what would happen with this past covid thing if there was not "misinformation". It is hard to do, the only thing you would know is what the .gov and their lackies in the media want you to know. They would have been so much farther down the road if not for that damn internet and its "misinformation". This is why the press against this. It will be slowly taken apart just like the 2A rights are. Little by little so people don't notice or make too much noise.

Eh enough of my rant.

:unsure:

Good thing they got all those billions of dollars to cure cancer and lobby for gun control and vaxx’s.

Guess we don’t need them any more. They can close the doors on their multi-million dollar K-street lobbying operation now and go sell solar panels or something.

ACS is another giant rip-off that has done shit all except lobby for more control of healthcare and fleeced stupid people for billions while their executives fly in lear jets.

Sirhr

Been fighting a respiratory thing that has been about middling as far as these things go.

The cough is productive rather than dry which saves the pounding my head seems to take in these things. The cough headache is the worst.

Last Friday night though my shoulder started burning and the pain has been to the point it’s affecting sleep. Wife’s doctor suggested my infection has moved to the shoulder joint. Possible?

Anyway had these guys and decided to see if they will clear it.

I will let you know in a couple days…..day two of five….

74B65EB5-60E1-406A-9A07-FEAA76A7306E.jpeg

From my kids school yesterday.

They are finally following the policy they should have 4 years ago.

Where do we go to get accountability?

Hello AHS Community,

You may have seen in Dr. Homan's recent email that the district has moved to align with CDC new guidelines for COVID response.

This means, if someone has tested positive for COVID-19, they can return to school as long as they have been 24 hours fever free, and symptoms have improved. This guidance applies to ALL respiratory illnesses. It is also highly recommended that people testing positive for COVID should wear a mask indoors for five days following the onset of illness but it is not mandated.

In regards to school absences, any illness absences due to Covid-19 will not be medically excused unless a doctor's note is provided, as per all other respiratory illnesses.

Reactions: theLBC
Last Friday night though my shoulder started burning and the pain has been to the point it’s affecting sleep. Wife’s doctor suggested my infection has moved to the shoulder joint. Possible?
How hard have you been coughing? I had a cold or whatever, with lots of chest congestion last fall. I was coughing so much in the first week or so that I strained my lower back.

Reactions: Bender
How hard have you been coughing? I had a cold or whatever, with lots of chest congestion last fall. I was coughing so much in the first week or so that I strained my lower back.
Yeah, it’s one of those coughs except only when I would lay down and could sense shit leveling in my lungs. Sitting during the day not so bad.

Surprised though since day one it was “productive” and had no head symptoms…..it’s all chest except for the lime green shit I can blow out my nose. I usually go from dry painful cough and when it becomes productive I know it’s done the infection has been beat.

Even the nasal shit is surprising because I can clear it. I’m not so blocked up to the point I can’t breathe or clear the green goo.

So as far as colds go it hasn’t been bad until my shoulder started aching.

I thought same thing about the cough causing a nerve pinch or something. I have heard of “colds” getting into joints but was never a believer.

I’d say pain right now is less than 50% what it was, a 3 or so, I know it’s there but I’m not miserable. Originally I would give it an 7-8 on my pain scale which kept me from sleeping.

Actually slept half decently last night-up at four for a Motrin than back to sleep.

Took third dose of horse paste this AM.

Last edited:
Yeah, it’s one of those coughs except only when I would lay down and could sense shit leveling in my lungs. Sitting during the day not so bad.

Surprised though since day one it was “productive” and had no head symptoms…..it’s all chest except for the lime green shit I can blow out my nose. I usually go from dry painful cough and when it becomes productive I know it’s done the infection has been beat.

Even the nasal shit is surprising because I can clear it. I’m not so blocked up to the point I can’t breathe or clear the green goo.

I thought same thing about the cough causing a nerve pinch or something. I have heard of “colds” getting into joints but was never a believer.

I’d say pain right now is less than 50% what it was, a 3 or so, I know it’s there but I’m not miserable. Originally I would give it an 7-8 on my pain scale which kept me from sleeping.

Actually slept half decently last night-up at four for a Motrin than back to sleep.

Exactly the same bug.
Hope your's clears up quick with the anti-virals. I, and friends who got it over the winter, had lingering congestion for four to five weeks after initial symptoms.

Exactly the same bug.
Hope your's clears up quick with the anti-virals. I, and friends who got it over the winter, had lingering congestion for four to five weeks after initial symptoms.
Things right now are seeming very positive.

It’s been hours since my last Motrin and all seems well.

I’ve been hitting turmeric, vitamin D, vitamin c, zinc, elderberry syrup, quercetin in addition too.

Not a pill popper but would rather take natural stuff than manufactured when sick.

My thought is eat real food when not sick you should get nutrients enough than supplement when sick.

Living in Northeast I probably suffer D deficiency- should probably supplement that October to May.

As always thought ASAG, but Zuck just bought two motor yachts, one over 300M and "support escape" motor yacht around 100M or whatever. These yards typically take several years to produce but fortunately with the Russian sanctions Zach was able to take over the manufacturer with this one; alos how Zelenskyy bought his too, albeit his were smaller.

With these yachts, be believes he can escape any wrath to come. Second bowl/Revelation 16:3?

Last edited:

FYI- they outlawed "OTC animal antibiotics" last year; I believe this May is when our PedoPeter leader decides on going all -in the WHO/UN treaty - that is following them and their rules for sovereignty over Congress. But don't worry, not like we are going to face another Pandemic or anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis

(y)(y)(y)

Saw this happen to a member of the church i was going to.1st vacc. gave him a heart attack,2nd triggered a Stage 4 rare bile duct cancer and died within 3 months.
saw a guy i hadn't seen in over a year last weekend.
he had to quit drinking...
because he had 3 heart attacks...
i told him it might have been the clotshot...
he immediately refers to polio vaccines...
sad.

Listened to Del Bigtree interview Suzanne Humphries earlier today. It was too short but really good. She’s got a 10th anniversary special of her book coming out soon which looks good. The original is somehow on audible which I’ll be listening to in the near future

Reactions: gigamortis
Reactions: wildcats