• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Yes, but…. Western humans are lazy, dumb, spoiled, and entitled. They celebrate any “attack” that tries to interject reality into their purple sky world. The majority cannot be saved. They are lemmings running happily over the cliff edge all the while scorning anyone who expresses a different view. Do not waste your resources on a lost cause. That’s not how survival works.

Reactions: The D

What say you @Bender?
No quarter should be given for these tyrants.

What say you @Bender?

No quarter should be given for these tyrants.

Fuck them!

What say you @Bender?
*ahem* If I may be so presumptuous I think I can speak for everyone here

1698554193927.gif

Fuck all of these blood-soaked psychopaths

Reactions: theLBC and BScore
sort of a dupe, but worth repeating. fauci needs to go to prison to wake people up. he just won some fucking award.

‘Friends’ Star Matthew Perry, 54, Found Dead at Home in L.A.

Died suddenly, in hot tub. No signs of foul play or drugs.

Sirhr

Reactions: BScore
They have been for 2 years already. This thread is full of that very thing.

Remember, it's now (checks notes) winter blood clot season. :ROFLMAO:
I thought fall/winter was catastrophic heart inflammation season and late spring was blood clot season? I’m so confused. I guess I’ll have to pay attention to msnbc a little harder

Spike in premature cancers in young people in Florida sparks alarm as doctors warn 'getting cancer in your 20s or 30s is now THE NORM'​

The paper - SARS-Like Coronavirus WIV1-CoV Does Not Replicate in Egyptian Fruit Bats - was published in the journal Viruses in 2018. The study was first flagged by DRASTIC, a group of internet activists who investigate the origins of Covid-19 and the lab leak theory.

seems they kept trying though.

One of my project managers who is vaxed and boosted recently just blacked out and had to be rushed to the hospital. He is still alive but is showing signs of major heart damage.

Pretty sure he is in his early 60's. He had just retired from another company I used to work for and I brought him on to work a couple days a week to check up on smaller jobs.

He was just bragging to me about a month ago how he never got covid because he got vaxed and said he was going in for his next booster and flu shot. I warned him not to do it, and he said he didn't want to worry about getting covid or the flu and my exact words were, "You will just have to worry about having a heart attack or stroke instead."

• Wow
Reactions: BScore and theLBC

Gee, wonder why?
The article did not say. The increase was 3%, and the vast majority of the increase was in 4 states...Texas, Georgia, Missouri, and Iowa. Texas had the highest of 251 more than previous year. The were 610 more total than the year before, 40% in texas.