• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

9BwxLdwgZGEF.png

Edit Correction!

This was a suicide.

Nothing to do with the other thing killing people.

So she killed herself over the guilt of being a vaxx pusher?

Just sayin.

I mean everything from cancer to free fall parachute accidents was chalked up to Covid. M

I’d say let’s call this a suicide because she knew she killed hundreds with her BS newscast.

No sympathy. No refunds.

Sirhr

Who's gonna say it?
Every fucking vax pusher needs to read it over and over until they begin to understand they were either duped into getting or complicit in the genocide of millions of other citizens. They wanted 100% citizen compliance. If they got it - every single person in this country would be walking ticking timebombs, and wondering when their time is up.

True, but you do find some autosomal recessive inbreeding genetic things like Maple Syrup Urine disease.
apparently, they did some extensive genetic research on several rare genetically inherited diseases and traced it back to amish and mennonites that had immigrated to america in the 1800s. the conditions exist not because of inbreeding (lol) but because these diseases are passed on to their offspring. i suppose because of a more limited population, there would be more marriages between people that are at least remotely related.

Last edited:
Found out one of the employees at my old work.

Youngish, female, good shape (previously), resting heart rate is now around 90BPM. Recently walking up stairs and became faint her heart was racing.

Docs told her they see it a lot with Moderna vaxxed.

And still they put their heads in the sand.

Youngish, female, good shape (previously), resting heart rate is now around 90BPM. Recently walking up stairs and became faint her heart was racing.

Her chickens are coming home to roost...

Reactions: BScore
One source. U.S. racial demographics:
60.1% white
18.5% Hispanic
12.2% black
5.6% Asian

Kill off as much of that top number as possible, with fear mongering, followed by an injection.

Leave the southern border wide open for illegal immigration. People that are less educated and unarmed.

It is an attempt to replace a large group of people that (historically) were more difficult to enslave.

One source. U.S. racial demographics:
60.1% white
18.5% Hispanic
12.2% black
5.6% Asian

Kill off as much of that top number as possible, with fear mongering, followed by an injection.

Leave the southern border wide open for illegal immigration. People that are less educated and unarmed.

It is an attempt to replace a large group of people that (historically) were more difficult to enslave.
I fight this thought every day. But, I fear you are absolutely correct on this.
Mac:(

Reactions: BScore and Garvey

I kind of wonder about the sad face responses to these stories.

Part of the past two years has been a serious erosion of my empathy, sympathy whatever.

For this person I’m guessing she obtained her dream job and felt trapped into vaxxing, maybe she was one that took it before the mandate just trusting.

Maybe in those cases a sad face applies.

Truth be told though outright failure to investigate or compliance just caused more people to suffer harder because of their ignorance or bending the knee.

I may think “Oh, well” in those cases.

For the others that pushed this stuff, if they have any of these effects I hope they have total conscious realization of what they have done. I hope they see the faces of those they talked into taking it. If it includes their coworkers, spouse and kids so be it.

If I could stand over them and get face to face to watch the light leave their eyes on some of them it would be a start to make things right.

I kind of wonder about the sad face responses to these stories.

Part of the past two years has been a serious erosion of my empathy, sympathy whatever.

For this person I’m guessing she obtained her dream job and felt trapped into vaxxing, maybe she was one that took it before the mandate just trusting.

Maybe in those cases a sad face applies.

Truth be told though outright failure to investigate or compliance just caused more people to suffer harder because of their ignorance or bending the knee.

I may think “Oh, well” in those cases.

For the others that pushed this stuff, if they have any of these effects I hope they have total conscious realization of what they have done. I hope they see the faces of those they talked into taking it. If it includes their coworkers, spouse and kids so be it.

If I could stand over them and get face to face to watch the light leave their eyes on some of them it would be a start to make things right.
I know exactly how you feel. I try not to get fully comfortable with that part of me that is so callous. I know that holding onto that bitterness can rot from the inside out, but forgetting what the covid mandate govt. experience has taught me is logically unsound from the pov of a sgt at arms for my small clan.

I know exactly how you feel. I try not to get fully comfortable with that part of me that is so callous. I know that holding onto that bitterness can rot from the inside out, but forgetting what the covid mandate govt. experience has taught me is logically unsound from the pov of a sgt at arms for my small clan.
These are people that have been given all the benefits of freedom in the world.

For the most part they are not the products of the 1970s creation of the Dept of Education. That full indoctrinated generation is just really coming into positions of power.

They have had privilege (compared to other countries), opportunity and education.

Despite that they ignored history and their own instinct.

Mandates are the least of the crimes they are capable of and they intend (ed) to go further.

Their amorality is their ability to kill you.

Just remember that every single one of them had access to exactly the same information every single pure blood had access to.

They made their choice.

If they were mandated?
They still had a choice, but possibly not the courage to say no.
Rights and freedoms must be exercised if we want to keep them.

These are people that have been given all the benefits of freedom in the world.

For the most part they are not the products of the 1970s creation of the Dept of Education. That full indoctrinated generation is just really coming into positions of power.

They have had privilege (compared to other countries), opportunity and education.

Despite that they ignored history and their own instinct.

Mandates are the least of the crimes they are capable of and they intend (ed) to go further.

Their amorality is their ability to kill you.
Agree (mostly).

I don't think they had/have any instinct. I think it's been bred or "educated" out of them.

Agree (mostly).

I don't think they had/have any instinct. I think it's been bred or "educated" out of them.
My Dad and Stepmom are the Baby Boomer generation. I told them not to take the shots. They trusted the government and the television more than their son that's been a Paramedic for 22 years. Stepmom is having heart problems, now. She got a Mitral valve replaced in 2015. The cardiologist told her she had the coronary arteries of a 22 year old. Always a fit woman, and an athlete. No bad habits, whatsoever. Never overweight, no tobacco use in her life, does not drink much.

She had chest pain, and got two stents last August.

It would be bad form for me to say "toldya so". But I can think it.

My Dad and Stepmom are the Baby Boomer generation. I told them not to take the shots. They trusted the government and the television more than their son that's been a Paramedic for 22 years. Stepmom is having heart problems, now. She got a Mitral valve replaced in 2015. The cardiologist told her she had the coronary arteries of a 22 year old. Always a fit woman, and an athlete. No bad habits, whatsoever. Never overweight, no tobacco use in her life, does not drink much.

She had chest pain, and got two stents last August.

It would be bad form for me to say "toldya so". But I can think it.
That’s the reality of where we are. My parents and friends trust the tv. Their friends are dying but no awareness of why.

That’s the reality of where we are. My parents and friends trust the tv. Their friends are dying but no awareness of why.
Sad deal that our government used the Boomers’ traditional values and trust in media to mass-murder so many people to begin the one-world government’s “great reset”. They are pretending that non-violent murder is less dead than bullets or gas.

Results​

Among 30,202 patients for whom information on treatment was available, 191/23,172 (0.82%) patients treated with HCQ-AZ died, compared to 344/7030 (4.89%) who did not receive treatment with HCQ-AZ. HCQ-AZ therapy was associated with a lower mortality than treatment without HCQ-AZ (odds ratio (OR) 0.16; 95% confidence interval (CI), 0.14–0.19). After adjustment for sex, age, period, and patient management, HCQ-AZ was associated with a significantly lower mortality rate (adjusted OR (aOR) 0.55, 95% CI 0.45–0.68). On a subsample of 21,664 patients with available variant information, results remained robust after adjustment on sex, age, patient management and variant (aOR 0.55; 95% CI 0.44–0.69). On a subsample of 16,063 patients, HCQ-AZ was still associated with a significantly lower mortality rate (aOR 0.47, 95%CI 0.29–0.75) after adjustment for sex, age, period, patient management, vaccination status and comorbidities.

Conclusion​

Analysis of this large online database showed that HCQ-AZ was consistently associated with the lowest mortality.