• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Disband investment firms

eca7891

Keeper of useless knowledge
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
Pick about any well know company.

Top investors are :

Blackrock
Vanguard
State street.

Declare these giants monopolies and break them up.

That’s my .02. For the day.

Last edited:
Nope. Leave my Vanguard alone...they are making me money on a fixed income and I need it. Shit, they have a CashPlus holding account that my Wife is using to hold her funds that pays 4.25% - like a savings account that pays more than a lot of CD's now. Guaranteed income right now and she's earning almost $1K a month. No risk. Leave 'em alone.

VooDoo

Nope. Leave my Vanguard alone...they are making me money on a fixed income and I need it. Shit, they have a CashPlus holding account that my Wife is using to hold her funds that pays 4.25% - like a savings account that pays more than a lot of CD's now. Guaranteed income right now and she's earning almost $1K a month. No risk. Leave 'em alone.

VooDoo
But muh paycheck.

Got it.

This^ I’m all for any business making a buck…at the end of the day, that’s their only reason to exist.

However, when the gubmint gets involved, it completely FUBAR’s the game. Shocking, I know…

In other news, Life’s not fair…

The fact that our government gives them 0% loans via our tax dollars to buy up real estate is especially evil. Where's my zero percent home loan OH YEAH I'M JUST A PEASANT NEVERMIND.
Capitalism doesn’t really exist although many pretend it does. Gov’t regulation and manipulation is one such example of why it doesn’t. You hit the nail on the head when you used government and evil in the same sentence because what is happening is exactly that.

Gee maybe government can make rules for investment groups like they are doing with FHA loans. Make the big investment groups pay out a higher profit percentage to the 'small guys'. :cool:

Reactions: eca7891