• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do not deal with The Hogs Den

TWOMANATTACK is usually a good guy, I’ve dealt with him numerous times in the past. We all go thru hard times in our life. Work with him, I’m sure he’ll make it right. He’s not an easy guy to get along with, but if you respect him, he will give that respect back. Girl is his daughter, she has also been reasonable with me. Good college kid looking to help her dad out. That’s unheard of these days. Give it time, and deal with people right. I’m sure he’ll work it out with you. I also would not trust anyone’s feedback but an impartial 2112.
You know you’re judged by the company you keep , right ?

The one thing that kept this guy safe for years was the fact that everyone was trying to protect the supposed guys at PWS. It wasn't because we didn't want to see this asshole burn. It was because we didn't want to rain down hate upon the guys at PWS. Those that knew about his bullshit would not recommend him to people whenever they were asked or he was brought up. I'm glad that this is all coming to light. While I have not had a rifle built by him personally, I know people who did and either now know the story or had their rifles completely broke down and rebuilt by a known 2112.
I can understand that. Not quite the same story but this is starting to remind me of chpws. Bet tma and buck would get along great.

Sorry to hear about the issues some of you have reported.

I dealt with TMA on two rifles, an M40A3 and an M40A1. These were completed in mid 2015 and early 2016. They must have been from the PWS era discussed above.

I was pleased with what I received. They looked all correct when I went through them in detail, and they shoot very well. I can consistently keep them on 1 moa plates out to 800 yards (the longest on my range) with USMC Unertl’s mounted.

I checked the mount and don’t find any magnetic field or any ugly welds. Not sure who made them.

I will say that his operation seemed to be somewhat disorganized. Both of the rifles arrived with some items missing from the boxes, and one was initially sent to the wrong address. He took care of those problems right away though. He just could have saved me some time and himself some headache and extra shipping costs by getting them right the first time.

I need help with this.
I paid over a year ago for parts. Transferred the money via paypal.
He then ghosted me. I finally got in contact with him and he said he didn't know what i was talking about.
I showed him the screen shots. He ghosted me again.
I then went to my bank. I couldn't lodge a typical fund recover claim because it's through paypal. I then tried to recover via paypal but they wanted no bar of it.
I managed to get in contact with him again. He says he can't see the transactions. I showed him and gave him the IDs and asked if he could call paypal for assistance. He said he'd get back to me in a week.
3 weeks later i haven't heard anything so i sent him a message.
He replied today and said he couldnt get a resolution through through paypal and couldn't refund my money.
I'm at my wits end here.
I live in Australia, the next step is to involve my banks anti-fraud investigation team, but i've been told this could take up to 18 months and could result in court.
I don't want to go this route as i'm worried it will result in costs, and I would feel bad if he were to face criminal charges but god damn. I've been trying for so long to get my money back, i don't know what else to do.
I'm in Australia so i'm hoping someone here can let me know if there's avenues like the consumer support options we have here in australia before i go nuclear.
Does anyone have any experience with these matters?
Thanks
Carso

• Wow
Reactions: Milf Dots
I need help with this.
He then ghosted me. I finally got in contact with him and he said he didn't know what i was talking about.
I then went to my bank. I couldn't lodge a typical fund recover claim because it's through paypal. I then tried to recover via paypal but they wanted no bar of it.
I managed to get in contact with him again. He says he can't see the transactions. I showed him and gave him the IDs and asked if he could call paypal for assistance. He said he'd get back to me in a week.
He replied today and said he couldnt get a resolution through through paypal and couldn't refund my money.
I'm at my wits end here.
I live in Australia, the next step is to involve my banks anti-fraud investigation team, but i've been told this could take up to 18 months and could result in court.
I don't want to go this route as i'm worried it will result in costs, and I would feel bad if he were to face criminal charges but god damn. I've been trying for so long to get my money back, i don't know what else to do.
I'm in Australia so i'm hoping someone here can let me know if there's avenues like the consumer support options we have here in australia before i go nuclear.
Thanks
Carso
Fuck him. Take him to court and let him pay you your money back and your legal fees.

Unfortunately it is very unlikely you will recover your money. Unless it’s a huge amount cost of recovery will be higher than value even if you get a judgment. He would likely not pay a judgement.

Best to chalk it up as lesson learned.
I would never miss an opportunity to let people know what kind of person the guy is to deal with.

Might want to message the people on here who always apologize for him. Won’t do any good but be entertaining to listen to the excuses roll out.

Sorry for your loss.

I need help with this.
I'm at my wits end here.
Thanks
Carso

What city and state does he live in?

He was good to me and then he wasn't. on Unertl stuff etc
I then ordered an IUID asset tag for my m40A5.
gave him the serial number which is in the correct block of receivers.
time went by....the he said that my IUID was already taken OR my rifle was built by someone he didn't like so no tag for me....
Requested refund....never happened
its like 50 bucks but after spending a lot more over the previous years WTF??

• Wow
He was good to me and then he wasn't. on Unertl stuff etc
I then ordered an IUID asset tag for my m40A5.
gave him the serial number which is in the correct block of receivers.
time went by....the he said that my IUID was already taken OR my rifle was built by someone he didn't like so no tag for me....
Requested refund....never happened
its like 50 bucks but after spending a lot more over the previous years WTF??
Funny thing is he constantly talks shit about how he’s the only guy having them built correctly. But you see in my case he fucked up everything he touched on it. Guys an asshole. If he’s such a great guy I have yet to be contacted by him to give me back any money ( value of Unertl I traded for build). I guarantee he’s read this entire thread.

Even if he did I would not take the thread down. Just so nobody else gets burnt by him.also the $420 I have in shipping it all over I want back also

Last edited:
Just updating.
After trying for over 12 months to get the parts I paid for, then deciding i just wanted my money back, he finally responded to me that my parts are in the mail and on the way...... so i guess i can expect them to get lost in the mail.
I'm just going to accept that i've lost my money.
Hard lesson to learn.

Reactions: D_TROS
Just updating.
After trying for over 12 months to get the parts I paid for, then deciding i just wanted my money back, he finally responded to me that my parts are in the mail and on the way...... so i guess i can expect them to get lost in the mail.
Hard lesson to learn.
Let’s hope you get them. It is a hard lesson. But hopefully if we keep posting stuff it will get out there not to give the guy a dime.

Just updating.
Hard lesson to learn.
Did he provide tracking? If not, he has not shipped them. Demand a tracking number.

Did he provide tracking? If not, he has not shipped them. Demand a tracking number.
lol, no he didn't. He didn't even tell me it had been posted until i asked for an update.
Like i said, i'm expecting it to get "lost in the post" when it doesn't turn up.
I've lost my money, no parts, i guess he wins this time.

How does this guy find you guys or how do you find him??? That's where to hit him and hit him hard. I'm very against online trashing of businesses because I know the whole truth is rarely told but this is repeated scams.

He’s a member here or was and over on M40rifle. Also has an EBay store. When you are looking to build a clone and search your find a lot of older post on both forums saying what a great job he did with their rifle. He constantly slams companies saying x company does this or that wrong. He swears he’s the only true to spec builder out there.

Me I wanted the best most correct clone. When I seen very few negative comments ( ever company is going to have a few )I figured he was good to go. He is actually a nice guy on the phone. Tells you how other companies screw people over giving them incorrect builds and builds your confidence you are going to get a really nice build. Then bam crap sandwich.

If you think I have embellished any of my original story. You sir are completely wrong. I tried being a decent person and giving him a second chance. He fucked me twice. I figured hey everyone has a mistake once in awhile. Yeah it was me who had the mistake giving this asshole a second chance thinking it would come back correct. I got the excuse of oh these guys that have never put their hands on an actual m40a whatever have no clue what’s spec but I do. And I somewhat believe that. I’m sure there was mess ups on the armorers part And things were corrected to work. But not like he claims when he’s fucked you.

The reason this original post was made the more I seen people having problems with x company I would email or PM people hey stay away from this guy. I slowly started to get other horror stories about him. Then I actually spoke with some people who are very knowledgeable in M40s. They to had stories and not good ones.

So I thought why has not one person made a negative thread. Well most people said they were afraid to because people would say. Oh everyone will stand up for him and not me and they will basically dog pile me and I do not want that. Hell that’s what I wanted to do the second time it came back and I thought the same exact thing. Finally after finding the chamber issue I had enough. Because guess what. The builder that has it now pointed out a whole new set of issues. So I figured fuck this guy. Hopefully if I make a post and at least one person sees it and doesn’t give him their money. Well at least I saved that person a headache. I figure to have this built I’m out now. Let see Unertl let’s say worth roughly $3000 Shipping $420 different smiths fixing issues another $1200ish dollars. I’m sure I am missing something somewhere.

Last edited:
another bad thing he’s the only place to order a semi correct Unertl scope base from. Which are also crap. The rings can snap off and are known to be oversized and let scopes slip. Once again he will blame others for why his mount is wrong. I wish we could buy a quality one. But he’s pretty much the only game in town on them.

another bad thing he’s the only place to order a semi correct Unertl scope base from. Which are also crap. The rings can snap off and are known to be oversized and let scopes slip. Once again he will blame others for why his mount is wrong. I wish we could buy a quality one. But he’s pretty much the only game in town on them.
I think TBA will make a scope mount upon request.

I’m sorry for not knowing. What company is TBA? I’ll send them an email

It is is important to remember that every time you don’t go after a scammer, you are encouraging them to do it to someone else. And they will. Now you are complicit when they do it to someone else.

Deep down, the sociopath believes that if they are able to scam you, it is your fault that you are so gullible. They have taught you a valuable lesson and you simply paid a “fee” for that lesson. Success simply encourages them to “school” more people.

Fight scammers…….

I noticed he still has an eBay presence. It might be good to report his scamming to them. I suspect he would simply change his name and keep doing the same scams but never hurts to try..

he still does have an ebay presence, thats where I thought I was buying a legit Simrad. now i will say it does fit the simrad dovetail, i still do not have my rifle build to test height. I know that was a problem on a previous thread. problem is more people get a product from him. lacking quality, but products nontheless. so I am not sure how to report that. I also purchased this back in 2020.

as for other people, who have done rifle builds that definitely is a problem. Trying to get the word out for others. So they can choose a good builder.

I noticed he still has an eBay presence. It might be good to report his scamming to them. I suspect he would simply change his name and keep doing the same scams but never hurts to try..

The guy has been dealing under tons of aliases, it's crazy. Usually people want to have 1 name and build a reputation around it. Take me, for example. My username is the same everywhere, forums, ebay and gunbroker. Some that uses a ton of different names usually has something to hide. Here's the names I've seen 2fag use over the years (some he claims are his son or daughter's account, but it's really just him):

Twomanattack
Twomanattach
PlumbersCrack
WalkAroundBoat
LatinaInCorvina
CruZ
TheHogsDen

I'm sure there's more, but these are the ones that come to mind. The spelling mighg be off on some, but you get the idea. He also has a very specific way of writing his product descriptions. He's the only person to use the words "pedigree/pedigreed" in his listings. Same thing with "built at the home of the deadliest snipers" or whatever bullshit. If any of you see these names and/or these words/phrases in the description, it's 2fag, so stay far away!

He also lists his location on ebay as Camp Pendleton to make it seem even more legit. He doesn't live on Camp Pendleton, it's a complete lie!

Last edited:
THIS ^^^^^

He once conned me into selling him a USMC scope by posing someone else after I refused to sell it to him. Guy is a complete dirtball.

• Wow
My apologies to @msr_762, he just reached out to me saying that he is indeed NOT Twomanattack, even though his ebay listing are similar. This was done to take back some of the stuff 2fag was offering and have it available by a reputable seller. @msr_762 is good to go, don't hesitate to deal with him here, ebay or elsewhere!

Last edited:
To answer yours and everyone else’s question. No I am not that pos from the dogspen! A. Fuck that guy. B. Fuck that’s guys some more!

I do live in Colorado. Some of you have bought some thing off me on fleabay. Everything was postmarked here in Colorado. I am a toolmaker and is the reason why you see an action puller by me. Or a bolt dissemble tool. Or the echelon posting.

Here’s the story with the echelon listing I have. Yes, I did see how he was selling these and how people were falling for his story of a pedegree from PWS. Honestley, think about it. Why would a marine risk court marshal for should a minor and inexpensive part. What’s the marine making from a $60 fleabay valued part. Not enough to steal for a buddy to post on the internet for sale. Any respectable m40a1 builder would just make this part themselves like 2112’s did. Not to mention, that before or after installing the echelon in the stock, there is no way of telling if it’s from Quantico. So, I made a few when he wasn’t selling them and posted them at a reasonable price. We all have hobbies to pay for. Yes, I took from his discption and made it my own. He then started posting them again for sale with my pictures. That pissed me off. To make an already long story short, I started trolling the fuck out of him on that listing. Hence why everything on it is so comical. Because, fuck that guy.

Sincerely,
MSR_762 or MSR762 fleabay.

Attachments

• C33E4276-35D7-4FFD-B557-AD300B9F6086.png
    C33E4276-35D7-4FFD-B557-AD300B9F6086.png
    535 KB · Views: 131
  • 82DC7D2E-4FF6-4111-B534-30AE5B38377B.png
    82DC7D2E-4FF6-4111-B534-30AE5B38377B.png
    406 KB · Views: 132
  • 3231C376-F3E0-4CD4-B60E-E2F6ECEC9BE3.png
    3231C376-F3E0-4CD4-B60E-E2F6ECEC9BE3.png
    459.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Well, this is some pretty damning evidence as well! We all know that 2fag isn't getting anything from PWS anymore (and hasn't for a long time). Looks like he just buys his parts on ebay from our own @msr_762 and trys to pass them off as USMC made!

@msr_762, I hope you don't mind me grabbing this photo from your ebay listing, I'll remove it if you want me to. I just that that it would be good for others to see, it definitely surprised me!

Screenshot_20230314_112117_eBay.jpg

Reactions: msr_762
Here was his negative feedback that he left me. Fleabay took it down because you can’t call people names. Remember that, if you ever leave a negative feedback. Be negative in a nice way and it’ll be there forever! Like how mines still on his feedback. Seriously, I laughed for days after trolling him. If anyone saw that 24hr period on fleabay, you would have pissed yourself laughing!

Attachments

• 7F94AEA5-6347-46E0-B8E4-878829601502.png
    7F94AEA5-6347-46E0-B8E4-878829601502.png
    428.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 5732AC46-02BC-4B98-AD06-14B9693AD9FE.png
    5732AC46-02BC-4B98-AD06-14B9693AD9FE.png
    658.5 KB · Views: 148
  • FDACE897-1FB5-4E4D-9114-EE30B8CF1A3F.png
    FDACE897-1FB5-4E4D-9114-EE30B8CF1A3F.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Once on this site he really criticized a very good guy about his parts. It was some original USMC m40 things. The seller was a former marine who was ill. He really ran the stuff down then tried to lowball the seller. Sickening.

Most folks of this character come to a bad end. This guy goes on and on. No idea how.

Most folks of this character come to a bad end. This guy goes on and on. No idea how.
I mean this in the nicest possibly way. Most people are uninformed or misinformed on a lot of things. Most of us here know things are rare, which may cause us to ignore red flags, impulse buy or to settle for unfavorable quality or conditions of parts. The one that we all fell for is, how the fuck did we all pay upfront prior to any service or work being done?

I am guilty of it to with the last mount of his I bought in May 2021. Paid upfront. Received in September of 2021. Took him over a month to have the black oxide. Which never looked professional done on any of his mount over the past 10 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: RTH1800
Mike Lau, Texas Brigade Armory.
I think TBA is closed but not sure. I had Mike build my M70 back in 2012. Also, I believe his mounts have the rings screwed to the base from the top side of the lower ring section.

I think TBA is closed but not sure. I had Mike build my M70 back in 2012. Also, I believe his mounts have the rings screwed to the base from the top side of the lower ring section.
Was told by a reputable builder that mount from TBA is not to hot either

Here was his negative feedback that he left me. Fleabay took it down because you can’t call people names. Remember that, if you ever leave a negative feedback. Be negative in a nice way and it’ll be there forever! Like how mines still on his feedback. Seriously, I laughed for days after trolling him. If anyone saw that 24hr period on fleabay, you would have pissed yourself laughing!
Unfucking believable he has the balls to say that about someone else

Reactions: USMCSGT0331
Ryan in his post up above mentioned some of Chris' dba's or aka's but let me correct. The Latinaincorvina should read latinaincovina, as in West Covina, California and was an email for in my understanding Chris wife(?). CruZ was the same name name of a person that was IDd to me as Chris' son who, at a now remote time was a seller of USMC style rifles on gunbroker, supposedly then in the Marine Corps. He seemed like a nice guy and he had a few decent looking builds on gunbroker that he said were his, not Chris', but I didn't buy any. It's been years since I dealt with Chris. I did have eventually problems with a couple of his Unertl repo mounts. They developed some weird corrosion that came up at the base of the rings. Looked like an acidic reaction and soaking in neutralizer solution seemed to help.

Ryan in his post up above mentioned some of Chris' dba's or aka's but let me correct. The Latinaincorvina should read latinaincovina, as in West Covina, California and was an email for in my understanding Chris wife(?). CruZ was the same name name of a person that was IDd to me as Chris' son who, at a now remote time was a seller of USMC style rifles on gunbroker, supposedly then in the Marine Corps. He seemed like a nice guy and he had a few decent looking builds on gunbroker that he said were his, not Chris', but I didn't buy any. It's been years since I dealt with Chris. I did have eventually problems with a couple of his Unertl repo mounts. They developed some weird corrosion that came up at the base of the rings. Looked like an acidic reaction and soaking in neutralizer solution seemed to help.
Oh mine did that when I got it back from him the first time. Was told dont worry about it. They all do that just oil it and it will be fine

Oh mine did that when I got it back from him the first time. Was told dont worry about it. They all do that just oil it and it will be fine
His shit is not professional black oxided. Here’s his mount that I bought in May/September of 2021. Literally just broke off a ring. Made a video of it. Anyone know how to post a video?

If it was professional done and submerged in the black oxide solution/process. There would be 0% non black oxide surfaces other than where the 1/4” ss dowel pin is pressed in place and no solution could reach. Specially since most of his mounts that I’ve handle have a slight gap between the ring and the base.

Attachments

• 3890FB5C-667C-4888-A772-CCFA263BCE67.jpeg
    3890FB5C-667C-4888-A772-CCFA263BCE67.jpeg
    461.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 09218761-A486-4643-B570-C010C6CFE360.png
    09218761-A486-4643-B570-C010C6CFE360.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 106
Man, that's straight up trash! So far we've documented dozens of 2fags mounts being piles of shit. @msr_762 mentioned to me that the pins inside his rings aren't magnets, they're stainless steel. So, we could be dealing with early mounts having magnets in them and later mounts having steel pins in them, or they're all steel pins and some of them have become magnetized. It's no secret that there's some magnetism with some of the mounts, we've proven that fact over and over again. One of the photos of a mounts looks like the pin steered in half, so that could be a magnet, but the ones that @msr_762 just broke apart have steel pins in them. This explains why some guys on here have magnetic mounts and others don't! Thank you @msr_762, you have helped solved a huge part of the puzzle! An that's a really shitty finishing job on the mounts, just unbelievable.

So the two tiny welds are what basically holds the rings on?

So could it be silver soldered if they came apart like that?

One last comment for my daily rant. The 3 of his mounts that I intentionally twisted off the rings from of the 5 I’ve handle in the last 10 years. All had a 1/4” dia by 1/4” long dowel pin centered under each ring. It serves the purpose of keeping the rings aligned and on center. It also serves to prevent the ring from shearing off (bending; not twisting). The one picture floating around of the pin sheared off; I have no clue on. Other than if that fat and short of a dowel pin were to be sheared. It would take so much force to shear it that the ring, base and hole for the pin would have looked like it was beaten with a sledgehammer. Actually, what most likely would have happened under a shearing load, the pin would most likely just pulled out of the 1/8” deep hole in either the base or the ring. Just my 2¢.

Also, in regards to him using a magnets. I highly doubt this. Based on my prior paragraph but he is super sketchy and anything is possible with him. To explain why some of you are finding his mount to be magnetic. When cutting metal, your cutting speed (rpm) and feeds (feed rate) are super important. Get these wrong and you burn up end mills real quick. Drills too. As the tool dulls and wears, you now have a rubbing action happening vs a cutting action. Your end mill and drills are harder than the steel you’re cutting. Harder material wins. So, you are now rubbing instead of cutting. This is how you accidentally magnetize your part. How it actually does it is beyond my intellect but I know this can and does cause magnetization. It’s why every machine shop worth a damn has a demagnetizer.

By no means am I defending or even sticking up for him. Just sharing some knowledge. He’s still a pos and I’ll never do business with him again after this last mount from 2021.

Mike Lau, Texas Brigade Armory.
He’s still around? Only bout 1.5 hr or so from me. I had one of his mounts at one time. Sold it at some point. I always wanted to send him a m70 and have a usmc rifle built.

He’s still around? Only bout 1.5 hr or so from me. I had one of his mounts at one time. Sold it at some point. I always wanted to send him a m70 and have a usmc rifle built.
Are you asking or stating that he’s still in business, since you put a ? after it. He built mine in ‘12. Even stopped in to visit him once during the build as I was passing through. He did his own bluing in house. Super nice guy. My M70 is the only tba I own.