• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do we have a triggertech representative on here

craigos

craigos from Scout 2015
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    PNW
    Bought a MPX TT trigger on 1/25 ... waited for 2 weeks, look at tracking and it showed its still in Canada. Write CS and they blame it on USPS. However when i add the tracking number into CA Post it shows they last seen in on 1/29 (no updates since) , add the tracking number into USPS they have never seen it (no record). Even spoke to the USPS when i sent a parcel off on weekend - they confirmed USPS has never taken possession of it. So we are at 3.5 weeks - CS hasnt written me back since i wrote asking how can it be USPS issue if CA Post hasnt seen it since 1/29? Nada response. I know USPS sucks but in this case it seems CA Post sucks. CS in companies loose cred when they dont do their homework and feedback customers BS.

Reactions: SouthFork
    Same boat here didn’t even realize they were in Canada or I would never have bought it direct since I know how bad Canada post is. That’s what I get for buying while drunk. Mines been sitting in Ontario for a couple weeks I will give them until the estimated delivery date before I call since I don’t really need it right away anymore and it’s not their fault that their postal system sucks worse than ours.

Meantime I ordered one from Redhawk and it was here in a few days via usps.

Bought a MPX TT trigger on 1/25 ... waited for 2 weeks, look at tracking and it showed its still in Canada. Write CS and they blame it on USPS. However when i add the tracking number into CA Post it shows they last seen in on 1/29 (no updates since) , add the tracking number into USPS they have never seen it (no record). Even spoke to the USPS when i sent a parcel off on weekend - they confirmed USPS has never taken possession of it. So we are at 3.5 weeks - CS hasnt written me back since i wrote asking how can it be USPS issue if CA Post hasnt seen it since 1/29? Nada response. I know USPS sucks but in this case it seems CA Post sucks. CS in companies loose cred when they dont do their homework and feedback customers BS.
    There was a COVID outbreak around that time at the local Mississauga Canada Post distribution center which put a big dent in their processing times.

• Haha
    Reactions: wade2big
    My trigger shows it made it to Jamaica NY so there is some movement finally.

They usually ship to a US distributor then to the customer. All of mine have went to a Tennessee distributor then shipped to me. 2-4 weeks seems to be the norm.

I have had EXCELLENT results with TriggerTech customer service.

Yes the triggers are made in Canada.

[email protected]

1-888-795-1485

Contact Ed Kim / Customer Operations Manager at the email address.

He was extremely prompt in replying and assisting me with my issue

For the record usps make canada post look like its retarded cousin
    Ive had nothing but good service from USPS especially considering the volume they handle. An audio company mailed me a small priority box from LA and it was here in two days. For about $8.00. Thats hard to beat.

Reactions: Boon20
    Ive had nothing but good service from USPS especially considering the volume they handle. An audio company mailed me a small priority box from LA and it was here in two days. For about $8.00. Thats hard to beat.
    I believe he was trying to say the opposite....that USPS, hated though they may be, is competent to CA Post....that is, makes them look like USPS' retarded cousin

My trigger showed up yesterday, ordered on 25 Jan.

Some management of expectations I think is in order when dealing with international shipping during a hoax pandemic.

I had one go missing. USPS.

The Triggertech cust service folks were beyond excellent!

They sent another trigger and then 2 weeks later... the original showed up after being stuck in USPS for 2 months.

They said they have stopped using post office. Everything now UPS tracked intl.

great company! They will take care of you.

Sirhr