• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do you know more people that died from coco than that died from the shot?

Coco vs Vaccine deaths of people you know personally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I9XrKnGm.jpeg

The problem is the people who make the determination of what constitutes a COVID death are political hacks.
Exactly this. I met a lady a while back who said she was in Healthcare.

Her- “We lost a covid patient last night” she said.
Me- “Aww that’s sad”
Her- “Yep, he was 93 and battling cancer”.
Me-
8AB60E81-F43A-4141-9107-5E6A8D9DF9AB.jpeg

Correlation does not equal causation...

Kaminsky died of ketoacidosis, which hospitalized him multiple times and is a very real risk to Type I diabetics.

Kaminsky died of ketoacidosis, which hospitalized him multiple times and is a very real risk to Type I diabetics.
very true. just because you "had covid", doesn't mean you died from it.
on the other hand, whatever he had hadn't killed him until he got his lifesaving shots.

What do you expect from somebody reposting the Daily Stormer?

If your counting deaths as percentages vs known cases, you are knowingly Waaay over reporting yet again. Most people don't go to the doc when they get the flu and get better, you think its any different for this bug? We keep hearing of massive numbers of people with mild symptoms. You think that even most of them went to the doctor to even be tested? Not in my area. Only those required to be tested when they had a fever at a job that checked temperatures every day. That more than likely means <1% death rate for the disease, including a lot of cases with "comorbidities". No one known even second hand that died of Co Co, or a shot. The J&J shot gave me a fever for a night, then tired for a couple more. Had to take it to be allowed at required work functions. That frosts my juevos the wrong way. If it was only the mRNA vaccines, I'd be finding other employment before I'd be a guinea pig. There is lots of known history on adenovirus vaccines. The kids will not be getting any coco vaccine. The risk appears higher than the reward for us.

If your counting deaths as percentages vs known cases, you are knowingly Waaay over reporting yet again. Most people don't go to the doc when they get the flu and get better, you think its any different for this bug? We keep hearing of massive numbers of people with mild symptoms. You think that even most of them went to the doctor to even be tested? Not in my area. Only those required to be tested when they had a fever at a job that checked temperatures every day. That more than likely means <1% death rate for the disease, including a lot of cases with "comorbidities". No one known even second hand that died of Co Co, or a shot. The J&J shot gave me a fever for a night, then tired for a couple more. Had to take it to be allowed at required work functions. That frosts my juevos the wrong way. If it was only the mRNA vaccines, I'd be finding other employment before I'd be a guinea pig. There is lots of known history on adenovirus vaccines. The kids will not be getting any coco vaccine. The risk appears higher than the reward for us.
i had flu like symptoms last year, even though i was locked down like everyone else.
i assumed it was "just the flu", because i don't get seasonal flu shots.
since there was basically no seasonal flu this year (per the CDC) this must have been china flu, which means i don't need a vaccination.

unless they are lying about the flu.

Reactions: Woodlanddude
A friend of mine's wife was a Moderna VP. she will not get any vaccine. One of if not the smartest women I know. To qualify that another's wife was the president of Harvard university and a client is one of the top 5 richest women in the country. Then there is this

That’s exactly how they’re counting COVID deaths. Gunshot wound to the head, motorcycle vs big rig, heart attack, etc. if they tested positive for COVID at the time of death, they are counted as COVID deaths.

I don't personally know anybody who died from SARS-CoV-2 or SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.

Looking at sheer numbers, though, it appears though 1.79% of all known confirmed positive COVID cases in the USA resulted in death.

At that same rate of incidence, vaccines would have "killed" over 2.5 million people.
You would have to be foolish enough to believe the covid death count is remotely close to accurate. You don’t really believe that do you?

Well, you COULD have added a third option:

I don't know of ANYBODY that has died from Covidity. Actually, I only know of one person who 'got it'. She is the receptionist at my doctor's office. She was off for 2 weeks, and back at work.

In all of the 'circle of friends, family, and acquiatances'... she's the ONLY person that I actually 'know' who's had it.

Anyone who thinks the cure is worse than the disease is ignorant, stuck in an online echo chamber, or is straight up full retard. You fuckers are worried about long term effects of a vaccine yet your chances of living another 30 years to find out are nil. Take your chances but I've seen several deniers die this week. Last few minutes before they are put on life support they say they didn't trust the new technology. Darwin tends to win.

I know 3 people personally that has died from the disease but know of no one who has died from the vaccine. As a matter of fact, out of the 30 or so people that have said they have gotten the vaccine, no one has even had an adverse reaction to the vaccine.

BUT...... lets see what 2025 brings. I don't believe this vaccine will become deadly until later. After contracted Covid, I'm still not getting the vaccine.

US deaths related to the vaccine is 0.0017%.

Death rate from covid in the US is 1.8%.

Basically, 1000x more likely to die from covid than a vaccine.
We have no idea what the death rate in the U.S is because the testing is bull shit and death reporting is bull shit. We have the same problem with vaccine deaths. "He was outside his 15 minute observation window, so he didn't die from the shot." 🤷‍♂️

Basically they are full of shit, and people who are still buying their bull shit need too wake up.

People dying right away after taking the experimental treatment are not the only problem we are worried about.

Calling an experimental treatment, that is in the experimental stages, and we have no idea of the long term side effects, a game changer seems pretty fucking optimistic for someone "just trying to give perspective." If you are using CDC bullshit numbers to make your point, you have no perspective.

I know 3 people with COVID19 listed as their COD, none of the three died of COVID19. 2 dementia, and one cancer.

How many more died from no treatment. How many would die from flu in an average year, if they were told to stay home until they had pneumonia before they seek help?

We have no idea what the death rate in the U.S is because the testing is bull shit and death reporting is bull shit. We have the same problem with vaccine deaths. "He was outside his 15 minute observation window, so he didn't die from the shot." 🤷‍♂️

Basically they are full of shit, and people who are still buying their bull shit need too wake up.

People dying right away after taking the experimental treatment are not the only problem we are worried about.

Calling an experimental treatment, that is in the experimental stages, and we have no idea of the long term side effects, a game changer seems pretty fucking optimistic for someone "just trying to give perspective." If you are using CDC bullshit numbers to make your point, you have no perspective.

I know 3 people with COVID19 listed as their COD, none of the three died of COVID19. 2 dementia, and one cancer.

How many more died from no treatment. How many would die from flu in an average year, if they were told to stay home until they had pneumonia before they seek help?
🤷🏾‍♂️Sure. I've realized after 1+ year of this, not much to change people's minds, so oh well. I'm not going to.

I work with covid day in and day out - I have been practicing for awhile now (I'm emergency/trauma trained). So does the wife. I personally have patients that have died from complications related to it. Good luck!

Anyone who thinks the cure is worse than the disease is ignorant, stuck in an online echo chamber, or is straight up full retard. You fuckers are worried about long term effects of a vaccine yet your chances of living another 30 years to find out are nil. Take your chances but I've seen several deniers die this week. Last few minutes before they are put on life support they say they didn't trust the new technology. Darwin tends to win.
We shouldn't worry about long term side effects because we may not live that long. Spoken like a total fucktard. I mean really I can't articulate just how fucking moronic that statement is. You must be one of the stupidest mother fuckers we have on this board. I bet being that fucking ablsoulty retarded, you probably think you are pretty smart.

You should have given them HQ and zinc before it was an emergency. You know early treatment being the best thing, is a basic and understood medical principle. Right? What are you Dr, Nurse?

Last edited:
Wait what? Don't worry about long term effects because you won't live that long is moronic? Maybe think about what you just said. Wait until you are sober. As you said, you can't articulate it anyway. Chill bro. Accept your cognitive dissonance.

🤷🏾‍♂️Sure. I've realized after 1+ year of this, not much to change people's minds, so oh well. I'm not going to.

I work with covid day in and day out - I have been practicing for awhile now (I'm emergency/trauma trained). So does the wife. I personally have patients that have died from complications related to it. Good luck!
"Complications related to it." Yea, I know that game. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So you have watched people die from other things, and seen it listed as COVID for funding. 10-4 chief. (y)

How about you answer the questions? What do you think you would happen in a year, if everyone with the flu was told not to seek treatment until they pneumonia? Why do you think we only had 1200 cases of the flu in the U.S this year? Keeping in mind that with masks and social distancing 100,000,000 people{3% of the world} died of the Spanish Flu in 1918. 3 percent of the worlds population today is 203,257,072. COVID is attributed to 3.12 million deaths. Yea "good luck." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Complications related to it." Yea, I know that game. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So you have watched people die from other things, and seen it listed as COVID for funding. 10-4 chief. (y)

How about you answer the questions? What do you think you would happen in a year, if everyone with the flu was told not to seek treatment until they pneumonia? Why do you think we only had 1200 cases of the flu in the U.S this year? Keeping in mind that with masks and social distancing 100,000,000 people{3% of the world} died of the Spanish Flu in 1918. 3 percent of the worlds population today is 203,257,072. COVID is attributed to 3.12 million deaths. Yea "good luck." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sigh...

Reactions: supercorndogs
Wait what? Don't worry about long term effects because you won't live that long is moronic? Maybe think about what you just said. Wait until you are sober. As you said, you can't articulate it anyway. Chill bro. Accept your cognitive dissonance.
Yes, that is fucking reee-taarrrrr-ded. How many more years do I have left? What about all the infant to 20 year olds getting injected? I can't articulate how fucking stupid you comment is. Or you follow up. I was not having a problem telling you why its stupid, just having trouble thinking of words to relate the level of stupid. Maybe a short tail.:unsure:

I have one, its as stupid and letting Iran enrich uranium, which has no use other than for nuclear weapons, then saying they aren't doing it to make nuclear weapons, and if they are we should not worry about the long term side effects of Iran getting a nuke, because we might not live long enough to see them use it.

If that was too complex for your pee brain, here, this is how stupid you sound.

1619581099543.png

• Love
Reactions: Amanda4461
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Nice try. I didn't ask for reason, I asked some very simple questions, but since you are deflecting instead of answering. Here are some harder ones.

How many deaths did you misreport? How many families did you keep from loved ones as they died? How many people could you have saved with simple safe treatments like HQ and zinc, but sent them home to come back when they were dying because you got guidelines from the best Dr. in the land? How long before you realized waiting until someone is dying to treat them rather than early is the absolute worst thing you can do for any disease?

I know of a 24 year old, healthy, never sick a day in his life, who doctors say passed away from Covid. He had many of the symptoms with nothing else that could explain his death.

However, these types have also died of the flu in years past.

At what point in his sickness did he receive treatment. I got pretty sick with bronchitis a lot when I was 15-22 as a smoker. I knew when I started to feel a certain way I needed to see a doctor to get antibiotics. That was well before I felt like I needed a hospital. The Dr. warned me about waiting too long to seek treatment, and getting pneumonia.

When I was little my mom got pneumonia and has suffered from asthma ever since. If that happened this year, it would be permeant damage from COVID.

Looking at the miss reported deaths, the PCR test accuracy, and the flu numbers, I am starting to wonder if this is even a real disease. Or if every respiratory issue has been COVID19 this year.

Last edited:
As far as we know right now.

We DO NOT know the long term effects of injecting the MRNA and associated sheathing materials into humans. We haven’t done this before.
This right here. I'm not only concerned with the immediate effects from the shot, the potential for anything from herpes outbreaks to sudden deaths, but the long term result.

Some intellectual property stealing software pirate such as Bill Gates that never finished college but made his fortune partly by selling software to block man-made computer viruses; a Leftist whack job that has been obsessed with population control most of his adult life, is not the spokesman that instills a warm fuzzy in me to take his mystery shot.

Last edited:
At what point in his sickness did he receive treatment. I got pretty sick with bronchitis a lot when I was 15-22 as a smoker. I knew when I started to feel a certain way I needed to see a doctor to get antibiotics. That was well before I felt like I needed a hospital. The Dr. warned me about waiting too long to seek treatment, and getting pneumonia.

When I was little my mom got pneumonia and has suffered from asthma ever since. If that happened this year, it would be permeant damage from COVID.

Looking at the miss reported deaths, the PCR test accuracy, and the flu numbers, I am starting to wonder if this is even a real disease. Or if every respiratory issue has been COVID19 this year.

I don't know exactly when he sought medical treatment. I do know he went down hill fast. My guess would be he was dead within a month of symptoms starting. It attacked his lungs and he was in a bad way early on. Since he's not a family member, I'm getting this information from his family. For all I know he was sick for some time. He lived alone so who knows.

I don't know exactly when he sought medical treatment. I do know he went down hill fast. My guess would be he was dead within a month of symptoms starting. It attacked his lungs and he was in a bad way early on. Since he's not a family member, I'm getting this information from his family. For all I know he was sick for some time. He lived alone so who knows.

I have friend who thinks he almost died in the 2009 H1N1 "epidemic." Luckily he said after a couple of days of barley even being able to get out of bed, some of his roommates helped get him to the doctor, and mother him back to health. He said had no one been there to help, he thought he would have died. In 2009 we would have been around 27.

There are a lot 1918-1920 grave stones in our old rural cemeteries. Killing off 3% of the population is a huge number. Think about that, 3 out of 100 gone. You would have known someone. Go take a walk through the old sections of a cemetery in your area and see for yourself. There are some pretty cool old grave stones. I just want a rock to mark where they bury this vessel.

Or maybe a big X on the ground in the middle of no where.:unsure:🤫💰🤑⛏️ :eek: 💀👻:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

One thing our masters have proven with COVID, how fucking stupid and scared people are.(even the smart ones) See what I did there...? Carry On...

I have friend who thinks he almost died in the 2009 H1N1 "epidemic." Luckily he said after a couple of days of barley even being able to get out of bed, some of his roommates helped get him to the doctor, and mother him back to health. He said had no one been there to help, he thought he would have died. In 2009 we would have been around 27.

There are a lot 1918-1920 grave stones in our old rural cemeteries. Killing off 3% of the population is a huge number. Think about that, 3 out of 100 gone. You would have known someone. Go take a walk through the old sections of a cemetery in your area and see for yourself. There are some pretty cool old grave stones. I just want a rock to mark where they bury this vessel.

Or maybe a big X on the ground in the middle of no where.:unsure:🤫💰🤑⛏️ :eek: 💀👻:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My instructions to my family are to bury me face down, with all of my guns, and two bottles of whisky on our family property.

You guys and your "well the CDC says this ,or the CDC shows that ". So laughable! Your beyond help . Check back with us when you get your gold star to put on your shirt .

There should be another box to check on the survey that says - I don't know anyone who died from the viruses or the flu because none of the test or information can be trusted.

And for a stretch more people will killed per year by cows than “mass shootings”

For ME the chance of a adverse reaction from the shot is higher than the virus. So no shot for me.

Reactions: Amanda4461
what ever gets you through your day . you got to do you , I am getting the shots not for someone else's benefit already had one , felt good before the shot still felling fine after the second shot . your going to die from something someday might as well roll the dice and get the shot you already paid for it either way best of luck your not the person who's balls fall off lol .

A couple of math problems:
How many people were exposed to the Rona and didn't get infected?
How many people who were exposed and did?
How many people were exposed and died from the Rona without any contributing factors?

How many have had the vaccine in the US?
How many have had complications?
How many have died/died soon after getting the vaccine?

Should be much easier to give a semi accurate set of answers for one group of the above questions.
The other near impossible.

Why do you think that is?

R

no that needs a whole video like an hour documentary . even if the just swell up and become like this
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: a pic or so ain't going to cut it .

Reactions: oneshot86
A couple of math problems:
How many people were exposed to the Rona and didn't get infected?
How many people who were exposed and did?
How many people were exposed and died from the Rona without any contributing factors?

How many have had the vaccine in the US?
How many have had complications?
How many have died/died soon after getting the vaccine?

Should be much easier to give a semi accurate set of answers for one group of the above questions.
The other near impossible.

Why do you think that is?

R
There's also some pretty wild stories of females (particularly in professions where getting vaccinated is nearly, or entirely mandatory) that aren't vaccinated, but that are around a bunch of people that have been vaccinated, spontaneously having miscarriages at about the same time, really weird periods, and stuff like that. Some institutions are starting to act out of "an abundance of caution".

My sisters friend, who has Lyme disease like my sister{met at the same clinic.} Who is also a nurse, and happens to have a Doctor who says she should not take any vaccine ever because of the way she reacts to them. Was fired from her job as nurse in Colorado Springs, Colrado, because she will not get vaccinated.

My sisters friend, who has Lyme disease like my sister{met at the same clinic.} Who is also a nurse, and happens to have a Doctor who says she should not take any vaccine ever because of the way she reacts to them. Was fired from her job as nurse in Colorado Springs, Colrado, because she will not get vaccinated.
I’m about tired of bad things happening to good people. It’s about time for bad things to happen to bad people at the hands of good people.

My truth:
-covid is the FIRST political disease in human history
-Getting “gene therapy” from an unproven technology for a virus that I have a 98-99% chance of surviving doesn’t seem like a good idea. I like my odds
-We will never know the true death rate/case fatality rate of covid
-The Flu is non existent this year because flu tests are not being given. Full stop
-Repeat my first statement. covid is the FIRST political disease in human history. The left did not let this crisis go to waste. They have used this virus to push their agenda forward years faster that they could have w/o covid
God help us all