• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do you know more people that died from coco than that died from the shot?

Coco vs Vaccine deaths of people you know personally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no that needs a whole video like an hour documentary . even if the just swell up and become like this
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: a pic or so ain't going to cut it .

EB669208-BA8E-4A44-8655-C43B9A5A4B3C.png

Got shot! Now uses potatoe sacks! And this fucker will never win a hurdles race ever again😂😂

Reactions: acudaowner
My wife got the first modena shot. She passed on the second one since she's still sick from it 4 weeks later. Dr. wouldn't admit he thinks it's from the shot, he's being very careful to avoid any questions about it.

We're currently waiting on MRI results, as they couldn't find anything in the blood work.

Her friend who got hers in a different state a few days later also had an MRI today because she has all the same symptoms.

Fever, migraines, aches and pains constantly. She hasn't been sick in years, as running a daycare and dealing with kids all day is the best immune system builder there is. We likely all had it as she had several kids test positive at different times last year. None of us have been sick enough to even call in to work in over 5 years.

Neighbor had a stroke after the jab. No idea how long after or which jab but I saw them having wheelchair ramps installed the other day so apparently it was a bad stroke. He’s in his late 40’s, average build. Know nothing of his medical history.

Covid has been way worse than the jab, by a long shot. The social and psychological damage covid has caused has been far worse than the jab.

My wife got the first modena shot. She passed on the second one since she's still sick from it 4 weeks later. Dr. wouldn't admit he thinks it's from the shot, he's being very careful to avoid any questions about it.

We're currently waiting on MRI results, as they couldn't find anything in the blood work.

Her friend who got hers in a different state a few days later also had an MRI today because she has all the same symptoms.

Fever, migraines, aches and pains constantly. She hasn't been sick in years, as running a daycare and dealing with kids all day is the best immune system builder there is. We likely all had it as she had several kids test positive at different times last year. None of us have been sick enough to even call in to work in over 5 years.
I am trying to understand the thought process of people that are willing to be part of medical trials. Your wife was perfectly healthy, never gets sick, and yet chose to play Russian roulette with a untested unverified shot.

Do you guys believe Fauci? Do you guys believe the media? Do you guys really think we are in a pandemic? Do you guys not realize the extent of the lies and deception at the expense of the public this whole last year?

I’m not picking on you in the least. I am truly curious and I am truly interested in the answers to the questions I asked. This stuff is mind boggling to me.

Neighbor had a stroke after the jab. No idea how long after or which jab but I saw them having wheelchair ramps installed the other day so apparently it was a bad stroke. He’s in his late 40’s, average build. Know nothing of his medical history.

Covid has been way worse than the jab, by a long shot. The social and psychological damage covid has caused has been far worse than the jab.
I can’t let this go uncorrected. The social and psychological damage as been caused by the media and politicians while being lapped up by gullible and foolish people. Covid had nothing to do with it.

Not one single person in America has died from the flu in 15 months. Pneumonia has been completely cured as well. Sure a few people die from the rona, but think of all the illness it has cured. In Washington state at least a dozen people filled with bullets......................................died of covid-19 before they could bleed out, it is an amazing illness.

we know that the pcr tests were run at up to 45 cycles to produce false positives and stoke the fear.

recently guidelines were changes to limit the number of cycles to 35 (i think) and of course, the numbers got smaller.

so now somebody says the cdc is specifying 28 cycles maximum for vaccine breakthrough samples.
why the different standard? do they know the results are worthless even at 35 cycles?

Respiratory specimen for SARS-CoV-2 sequencing•Specimen selection
Clinical specimens for sequencing should have an RT-PCR Ct value ≤28. oIf a Ct valueis not available, specimens that are positive for SARS-CoV-2 RNA or antigen by another testing modality may be sent.

• Wow
Reactions: Amanda4461
I am trying to understand the thought process of people that are willing to be part of medical trials. Your wife was perfectly healthy, never gets sick, and yet chose to play Russian roulette with a untested unverified shot.

Do you guys believe Fauci? Do you guys believe the media? Do you guys really think we are in a pandemic? Do you guys not realize the extent of the lies and deception at the expense of the public this whole last year?

I’m not picking on you in the least. I am truly curious and I am truly interested in the answers to the questions I asked. This stuff is mind boggling to me.

We both know it's bullshit.

She was simply trying to avoid any new last minute regulations so she could fly to Hawaii with her girl friends in July, and we're going to Disney in December. Kids are 9 and 12, so with stupid low pricing on everything we figured it was a good time to go.

She was using the attitude of "just get it over with, maybe the government will go back to normal".

maybe india is having a tough time, but then what are we to believe when they post pictures from a gas leak?

IdZC32Wd.jpeg

Reactions: Amanda4461
I was listening to a podcast the other week, that the guy that developed the PCR test never envisioned it to be run over 17 cycles as it generated too many false positives. The other information on that podcast was that RIGHT BEFORE this scamdemic Amazon purchased 100,000 new vehicles that they didn't have a use for.....timely planning or what?

I was listening to a podcast the other week, that the guy that developed the PCR test never envisioned it to be run over 17 cycles as it generated too many false positives. The other information on that podcast was that RIGHT BEFORE this scamdemic Amazon purchased 100,000 new vehicles that they didn't have a use for.....timely planning or what?
Luck. Ford took out billions in r&d loans that they then spent keeping themselves afloat while gm and dodge went under. People think they're amazing for not going bankrupt, but the reality was dumb luck on their timing.

Reactions: Choid
I can’t let this go uncorrected. The social and psychological damage as been caused by the media and politicians while being lapped up by gullible and foolish people. Covid had nothing to do with it.

I'm not really sure a correction is required. My reference to psychological and social effects were very much in regard to the world around us, it's reaction, and not the virus itself.

Nor would I want to limit the scope of those effects to just those of the media and government, either. I assure you, there are plenty of other sources of crazy all around. People trying to profit, people trying control, people trying to gain stature, or power, and some people who are just plain crazy on their own and covid to them is... exciting. (Yeah, that's actually a lot more people than you might think)

For example, I have a neighbor -- she's an RN (her career will be relevant shortly, I promise).

They have a child about the same age as one of ours. Our child can do pretty much anything, save for playing in traffic.

Their child is on some kind of weird lockdown. As is the mother. Nobody else in the house, just the mother and child.

The mother will allow their child to play with our child through the chain link fence. They can pass toys, clothes, snacks, presents... you name it. But can't play together. (Poor kid literally had a birthday party where people came and their kids came and left presents and waved from the fence...)

The mother does not watch the media. She's not a Democrat (big pro-Trump actually, still have a Trump flag/banner up).

Literally, this is all her own making. No idea why, I don't ask, I'm just glad for both the kids involved that they are able to at least play through the fence.

But, I also recognize the social and psychological impact that is going to have is not good. My kid is going to grow up remembering the neighbor kid that was basically in prison for a year or more (they're talking like maybe next year.... wtf).

So, yeah, completely agree that the majority of things are the media and the government. But, some people are touched the most by other things. In our case, it's a nutty neighbor.

My wife took the shots. I refuse. Hoping someone is dumb enough to try and force the issue. My mental list of the politicians, media idiots and in general most any liberal I meet, that needs the full 9 ounces, is monumental. All in good time, if this crap keeps on keeping on.
I am still wondering why China remains as anything but a bad memory. A prayer for a Nuclear Holocaust to befall them and their minions, wherever they should be, is surely not a bad thing.

I do know one person that passed from the rona. Close friend of mine. He was in his early 80's, over weight and diabetic. Had a blood clot in one lung and pneumonia.

Personally I think his doctors killed him. Their first course of treatment was to send him home on oxygen. After he was much worse they actually began to treat him. By then it was too late.

I do know one person that passed from the rona. Close friend of mine. He was in his early 80's, over weight and diabetic. Had a blood clot in one lung and pneumonia.

Personally I think his doctors killed him. Their first course of treatment was to send him home on oxygen. After he was much worse they actually began to treat him. By then it was too late.

That happened a lot when the Chicom Flu was first diagnosed. I remember hearing about folks either being sent home with oxygen or being hospitalized and all they did was supply oxygen for them.

IIRC last year we had several people here exclaiming that there's no false positives with this testing.
There were also a few of us that called this what it was from the beginning even though the majority mocked.

I never would have guessed the nearly 100% compliance and lack of pushback. Who could have ever guessed this level of weakness?

I don't know anyone who's died of either COVID-19 or the vaccine.

However, I know many more people that really struggled with the vaccine then struggled with COVID-19, including one individual who said the vaccine was way worse then COVID-19 (why she got vaccinated after recovering from COVID-19 I have no idea).

I personally don't understand the need that some feel to have to take a novel medical treatment that was rushed through testing for a virus that represents statistically little threat to you (under 65, not morbidly obese).

I know two people that tested negative multiple times each. Both had pneumonia and were not treated for it until they were about dead. Both sent home with the.... Until your oxygen level is xyz we can't do anything. One of those people died in the hospital and then tested positive for the virus after his death. The other person was treated by a doctor friend at home. She survived the stooopidity that's going on in the medical field.
I don't know anyone who's died of either COVID-19 or the vaccine.

However, I know many more people that really struggled with the vaccine then struggled with COVID-19, including one individual who said the vaccine was way worse then COVID-19 (why she got vaccinated after recovering from COVID-19 I have no idea).

I personally don't understand the need that some feel to have to take a novel medical treatment that was rushed through testing for a virus that represents statistically little threat to you (under 65, not morbidly obese).

Sorry for your loss.

I'm not sure what the laws/edicts/orders were in Texas -- but in Arkansas the hospitals were not allowed to have patients that weren't covid. That's not an absolute, but basically unless you were dying they had to send you home. Anything that was elective, not allowed. Entire wings of hospitals were cleared out and turned into covid wards... that sat mostly empty for some time (my guess is until hospitals figured out they had to play ball or go bankrupt)

Anyway, I digress; the point I was trying to make is that your friend's doctor may not have been allowed to treat him without a positive covid test and we have our politicians to thank for that, as well as, the shitbags at the CDC who have become the ATF of healthcare.

Sorry for your loss.

I'm not sure what the laws/edicts/orders were in Texas -- but in Arkansas the hospitals were not allowed to have patients that weren't covid. That's not an absolute, but basically unless you were dying they had to send you home. Anything that was elective, not allowed. Entire wings of hospitals were cleared out and turned into covid wards... that sat mostly empty for some time (my guess is until hospitals figured out they had to play ball or go bankrupt)

Anyway, I digress; the point I was trying to make is that your friend's doctor may not have been allowed to treat him without a positive covid test and we have our politicians to thank for that, as well as, the shitbags at the CDC who have become the ATF of healthcare.
He tested positive.