• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does anyone have a good home for a couple wolfdogs.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Sadly, my older female got out again and attacked another dog, chewed her up pretty badly. Its not the first time and I absolutely have to find them a new home. They are beautiful girls, gentle with children, but territorial and confirmed hunter/predator. They need at least 6' fences with turn ins and some room to run if possible. Ill guarantee with them around you wont have any coyotes...or rabbits ...or squirrels, ir chickens if you leave them out....they need to be contained but are the sweetest girls, will crawl in your lap for a belly rub. I took them in as rescue and have done the best I can but they need a more rural, secure, environment. This is breaking my heart.

Ive tried all the sanctuaries and they are full.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_7510.JPG
      IMG_7510.JPG
      328.4 KB · Views: 354
    Damn....I wish I could, I'd do that in a minute. I'll see if there's anyone I know who is willing.

Reactions: Maggot
    ever thought about that save a fox on you tube ? if they can't help out right maybe they could point you in another direction . best of luck

Sadly, my older female got out again and attacked another dog, chewed her up pretty badly. Its not the first time and I absolutely have to find them a new home. They are beautiful girls, gentle with children, but territorial and confirmed hunter/predator. They need at least 6' fences with turn ins and some room to run if possible. Ill guarantee with them around you wont have any coyotes...or rabbits ...or squirrels, ir chickens if you leave them out....they need to be contained but are the sweetest girls, will crawl in your lap for a belly rub. I took them in as rescue and have done the best I can but they need a more rural, secure, environment. This is breaking my heart.

Good luck with your placement search.

I know someone with the land but I doubt they would take them as they have dogs and a host of other animals.

They are beautiful! I’m asking a few people that would know of anyone that would be a good fit. Hopefully we can find them a good home.

Damn brother, I remember when you got those badasses. They've been your "kids" for quite a while and I know how much it's killing you to part with them.

Just bumping this to the top. Need somehelp here.

I have a buddy that’s interested ,he lives in Ohio. He asked for your contact number to talk with you about them. I was gonna pm you but can’t figure out how. I can send you his number or you can send me yours to give him.
    That would be great. Sending my phone in a PM.

Heartbreaking to hear this. Prayers are with you to find them a good new home.

Man they are beautiful! Sorry to hear about this, I hope they find a good home that fits them.

Reactions: MtnGhost