• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does talking about ammo shortages make them worse?

Anyone heard about the shortage of not going to work but still getting paid? I hear its really bad. You should ask others about it.

Anyone heard about the shortage of not going to work but still getting paid? I hear its really bad. You should ask others about it.

I deal with this every day. I have about 30 people under me on a given day. The same 6 people have abused the system and caused the others to work over time to help keep up. I'm sure everyone in every industry is suffering the same problem of certain employees gaming the system. We may even can blame ammo shortages on a handful of people simply not showing up for work.

I hate lazy people....but I'm a big believer in Karma...and it will be a bitch.

Reactions: MarinePMI
If you want a scientific reason for ammo shortages for no reason....how about an article on a subject I've been studying for a few years now. Jamiton Waves...

Why Do Traffic Jams Sometimes Happen For No Reason

I'm sure all of us have been in a traffic situation that makes absolutely no sense. This can be directly correlated to the current ammo shortage.
Didn't know the traffic issue has a name - good info - thanks

Reactions: b2lee
I deal with this every day. I have about 30 people under me on a given day. The same 6 people have abused the system and caused the others to work over time to help keep up. I'm sure everyone in every industry is suffering the same problem of certain employees gaming the system. We may even can blame ammo shortages on a handful of people simply not showing up for work.

I hate lazy people....but I'm a big believer in Karma...and it will be a bitch.
I was talking with one of my customers a few weeks ago, and he commented:

"You know the silver lining to COVID? You really find out who wants to be here (at work), and who doesn't. It's been pretty enlightening. "

I think he hit the nail on the head.

I was talking with one of my customers a few weeks ago, and he commented:

"You know the silver lining to COVID? You really find out who wants to be here (at work), and who doesn't. It's been pretty enlightening. "

I think he hit the nail on the head.

Exactly....I couldn't agree more.

I finally got my first bolt gun that I’ll be able to work with. Of course all the ammo is now gone. Haha.

i’m not on the side of panic buy. Im the I need X Amount of rounds for what I want to work on. I’ve passed up cases of .223 and 9mm at big box stores to get two boxes of 6.5cm.

I don't mind talking about it. Of course I just got an email today that the 1000 rds of 9mm ammo that I've had on back order from Optics Planet since the first of July is finally being shipped. 24.5 cents/rd! I NEVER expected that order to be filled...ever. Got an email asking me if I still wanted them to send it, if so let them know. DUH!! I almost asked if they'd let me double my order LOL.