• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Don’t mess with the hoe

He piled drove him into the ground.. then pounded him into a pulp.
Damn, was that North Korea's new way of execution?

Reactions: ma smith
This could be a fake.. but then again.. the reaction from the people around... maybe not.
If you go really slowly it looks like it goes just in front of him blocking the camera view for a split second. You dont actually see him crumple as he would if the bucket actually was on top of him. could have been taken in slow motion giving him time to get out of the frame. 50/50

Reactions: NoDopes
How else are you going to fill the pot hole. And create a job opening ?

whoops-painter.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Thorny
yix2JzO6THC7h-MsYsMy9lhAX3145uhqAEFSY_5Tnc8_350x200_1x-0.jpeg

Real victim or not, mech warfare is closer to reality than we think. We got heavy duty mechanical arms, tank-like vehicles that can efficiently brace and run these mechanical arms, remote controlled guns, advanced helmet mounted aiming, comms, maps, and targeting interfaces, and VERY efficient diesel hydraulic and diesel electric engines. We can fucking build combat capable mechs already.
biggrin.gif

I think he moved after it first came down and the guy walked in front of the camera. Pretty sure people wouldnt be running toward the thing if he just smashed a guy.

Reactions: Maggot
My vote is not fake. Just watch some of the youtube video about accidents in China. The shit that goes on there is mind blowing.
Na, it isn't fake. What purpose would it serve?

Poor, wormy commies have more important things to do than to stage something like that, such as just trying to survive.

Reactions: myronman3

Two words... Spud cannon.

A hydrocarbon liquid container is MORE dangerous the emptier it gets. Now lets open an access valve. Air mixes with the fumes and reaches just the right proportions for combustion... And now, how about we use a metal brush or wire scrubber right on the front of that access valve?...
smiley_freak.gif

Wtf did I just watch

Somebody accidentally building a primitive pulsejet engine.

A properly functioning pulsejet is actually pretty useful for putting heavy and explosive projectiles into targets out to cruise missile range with relative ease and simplicity. The German V-1 "buzz bombs" that were launched against Britain in the latter part of the war in retaliation for the massed Lancaster bomber raids against their cities were powered by pulse jet engines. Those were then replaced by V-2s towards the very end of the war. Pulse jet delivery systems can actually be built by civilian groups of fighters even under extreme duress and wartime conditions and effectively harass and bombard enemy targets way beyond the ranges of conventional tube artillery.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUTGERS95
Two most horrific Chinese videos are industrial machines spinning and ripping flesh from workers and electrocutions.. although India generally has scarier electrocution vids.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Yeah, and as the bucket passes in "front" the legs do not move even 1 inch... I'm voting totally fake.
Or after the first crush, that dude dead.... and can't move anymore? Based on my experience of seeing a number of freshly dead people, they don't move anymore.

Last edited:
looked like he was cleaning a tank and there was an ignition inside that came out the hatch and blew him to pieces…..or at least he rained down in pieces. maybe a fan up topside did the piecing up…..dunno.
Niiiiiiice!👍

Somebody accidentally building a primitive pulsejet engine.

A properly functioning pulsejet is actually pretty useful for putting heavy and explosive projectiles into targets out to cruise missile range with relative ease and simplicity. The German V-1 "buzz bombs" that were launched against Britain in the latter part of the war in retaliation for the massed Lancaster bomber raids against their cities were powered by pulse jet engines. Those were then replaced by V-2s towards the very end of the war. Pulse jet delivery systems can actually be built by civilian groups of fighters even under extreme duress and wartime conditions and effectively harass and bombard enemy targets way beyond the ranges of conventional tube artillery.

very cool

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Yeah I saw one where the chinese guys were pushing scaffolds around and bumped into a power line.
I remember that one. I'm sure many said that too was fake. Then there was the guy in some shithole country standing on top of a cable car that backed into a live wire.