• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Donald Trump’s coronavirus advice just might kill us

The entire thing started when I queried to a farmer, who was railing against welfare and disability, if he also collected government checks.

That is not a case study. That is an overview. It made absolutely no connection as to how subsidies and crop insurance are screwing farmers, or why the government has to pay subsidies to use commodities.

If the price is high you sell at market value, if over production drives it too low they pay subsidies for lost value. What's the problem? Wait, I bet I can guess. If they did things your way, you assume it would be better for you. Have walked 100 miles in those shoes? No, its just your opinion, you don't know what you don't know.

You think snipers can't, and dont learn anything from non-snipers?

My thinking is correct, it is the very definition of arrogance.

I have cut wheat fields that are damn near 1k acres.
If you understood exactly what happened and why with Russia it could be.
The key element is commodities used as political leverage.
The government is paying for over production, this isn't an accident.
My way wouldn't include the Big Gov at all.
I did it for 30 years very successfully.
My neck of the woods I'd put against the competitve area of any farming locale in the states.
That would include 400 plus/acre rent being paid for 2020 and has been higher.
My neighbors made the WSJ for defrauding the farm program.
They are the exception not the rule.
You obviously have a hardon for farmers/gov payments/subsidies.
Every time the subject has come up you rail against the human condition/farming as if all are scamming the system.
Was that owner/operator or custom?
If you are a owner/operator haven't you received payment as well?
Teaching shooting technique and understanding what being a sniper is are
to very different levels of experience.

R

If you understood exactly what happened and why with Russia it could be.
The key element is commodities used as political leverage.
The government is paying for over production, this isn't an accident.
My way wouldn't include the Big Gov at all.
I did it for 30 years very successfully.
My neck of the woods I'd put against the competitve area of any farming locale in the states.
That would include 400 plus/acre rent being paid for 2020 and has been higher.
My neighbors made the WSJ for defrauding the farm program.
They are the exception not the rule.
You obviously have a hardon for farmers/gov payments/subsidies.
Every time the subject has come up you rail against the human condition/farming as if all are scamming the system.
Was that owner/operator or custom?
If you are a owner/operator haven't you received payment as well?
Teaching shooting technique and understanding what being a sniper is are
to very different levels of experience.

R

I know its not an accident they pay for overproduction, they pay for it because they want to use it, as I already said.

Everyone is effected by trade conditions set by the government, not everyone gets checks to help minimize the burning.

My problem is not with some one for being a farmer. My problem is with this attitude "no one can know what I know." No one works as hard as I do. I deserve because bra bra bra." Thats just entitlement. And its what gives people a hard on against farmers, and people on welfare. Some people have a false presumption that disability and welfare are the same. To rail against someone on disability while collecting crop insurance is misguided and hypocritical.

If the government didn't help fix prices, there would be very little to stop some big farms from simply breaking small farms by underselling them to get their land.

If the government didn't help fix prices, there would be very little to stop some big farms from simply breaking small farms by underselling them to get their land.

Lmfao. Lol. You don’t know anything about what you are talking about

Trump needs to STFU and let the experts handle this one.

Trump is at present mostly concerned with Wallstreet pyre going up in flames .

Covid 19 response is just going trough the old 4 step do nothing politicans are always good at ,lots of talk but not much action .

stage one : "Nothing is going to happen".
Stage two : Something may happen but we should do nothing about it.
Stage three: Maybe we should do something about it but there is nothing we can do.
Stage four: Maybe there was something that could have been done but it is too late now.

He needs to say ‘i was wrong, it’s bigger than we thought, but together we’ll fight this and don’t panic. The more you wash your hands and be sensible, the less we’ll need to declare marshall law and fuck with your freedom. God bless America. Now have a Corona to chill the fuck out and build up antibodies.’

Reactions: deersniper