Donations for Vikings fans

Atomic donut

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Jul 19, 2018
Northern California
I will be collecting donations of Anti-depressant medication to give to all the Vikings fans after the 49ers destroy them this weekend. Your donations are appreciated. That is all.

E. Bryant

Gearhead
Belligerents
Oct 25, 2010
MI
A good friend of mine is a Vikings fan, and I'd love to rip on him, but as a Lions fan there is absolutely no ground upon which I can stand :cry:

Reactions: Atomic donut

eca7891

Citizen Army
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
Meh.
We are just happy they pulled the last one out of the fire.

Zero chance against the 49’ers.

Darayavaus

Anti-Globalist
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2019
Than Fwanthithco used to be a great team back in the 80's and 90's, and they flashed with Jeff Garcia, but I'm not sold on them since then. Between the virulent anti-gun nuts that make up many of the local fans and the America-hating legacy of Kapernick, I'll never get behind that team again. Go Vikes.

Atomic donut

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Jul 19, 2018
Northern California
Than Fwanthithco used to be a great team back in the 80's and 90's, and they flashed with Jeff Garcia, but I'm not sold on them since then. Between the virulent anti-gun nuts that make up many of the local fans and the America-hating legacy of Kapernick, I'll never get behind that team again. Go Vikes.
I hate SF as a place. It’s been scientifically proven that there is more fecal matter than oxygen in the air! Politics aside, I can’t stop loving the team due to the nostalgia of my childhood. I did donate my old Kap jeasey as toilet paper to the local pet shelter though lol

Reactions: Darayavaus

Darayavaus

Anti-Globalist
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2019
I hate SF as a place. It’s been scientifically proven that there is more fecal matter than oxygen in the air! Politics aside, I can’t stop loving the team due to the nostalgia of my childhood. I did donate my old Kap jeasey as toilet paper to the local pet shelter though lol
see if you can guess from the style, how long it's been since I was a fan.
IMG_0345.JPG

Last edited:

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It..
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
That's the way I feel about the Redskins. I'm in NC and was indoctrinated by an older cousin from VA to be a life long skins fan from the age of 6.

Namekagon

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2018
Wausau, WI
No worries on the Anti-depressants. Anyone who is a Vikings fan already has a cabinet stuffed with that shit.

• Love
Reactions: Sniperwannabee

Rebelirons

Private
Belligerents
Feb 16, 2017
North Bay Area
49er fans are all anti-gunners was kinda funny. The politics of a few even give the football team a bad rap from people that don’t really know the area

MinnesotaMulisha

They call me "Baby Ruth."
Belligerents
Jul 30, 2013
Wyoming, MN
My anti-depressant dosage consists of reading stories about what a shit hole San Fran is.

However, kudos for them for wiping the floor with that smug prick, Rodgers.

Reactions: myronman3